Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
I wasn't telling you what to say on the forum sirassalot. Where have you got that from. I've said criticism of candy and other babeshow babes is fine so long as it doesn't personally attack/insult the babeshow babes.

So you haven't got me at all

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 20:02 by Rammyrascal.)
26-03-2014 20:01
Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-03-2014 19:58 )RatedR Wrote:  again back to the original issue. It wasn't just an opinion, it was rude jokes and disregard for a person. She's a model, but that doesn't make it okay to say those things. If you and devil got that in the first place and just deleted your comments it wouldn't have gone on. #533 highlights this

This wouldn't of gone on if you minded your own business & ignored a post that wast directed at you.

As remmy pointed out him self no 1 can tell another member what to post or what way to act.

(26-03-2014 20:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Slip

Rammy stop making excuses you left a comment which was spot on & i totally agree with it so stop trying to kid your way out of it

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 20:05 by SirAssAlot.)
26-03-2014 20:02
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-03-2014 20:06 )RatedR Wrote:  but you seem to think it's okay to say those things about someone? Confirm this and then the mods can delete all this crap.

You seem to think your right to say offensive things outweighs anyone saying it's not on.

Your still not getting the point, it's none of your business on what any members posts cause it's their opinion not yours.

unless comments are directed at you personally go for it but what any member posts that's their choice to say what they want to say. You or remmy can't tell them they are wrong. Get that into your heads

Remmy's post hit the nail in the head so leave it at that...

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 20:14 by SirAssAlot.)
26-03-2014 20:13
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-03-2014 20:22 )RatedR Wrote:  snip

lol you don't know when to quit do you.

Sorry but your getting to be like a spoilt child that thinks he's right & every 1 else is wrong.

Ok rant on cause you mustn't be all their if your still bitching BounceBounce. the chat would of been clean if you kept your nose out of posts that was nothing to do with you...

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2014 20:52 by SirAssAlot.)
26-03-2014 20:30
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I'm with The Robot Devil and his opinion here. I admire the fact he used this forum for it's intended purpose of sharing opinions, good or bad, and I believe his post was accurate and well written and imo no offence should have been taken .
I'm not starting anything off again but I won't stand by and let one man take the flak when I share his opinion, and no, he shouldn't have kept that to himself.
No response required or wanted, thanks Smile
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 11:53 by Bandwagon.)
27-03-2014 11:42
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(27-03-2014 11:58 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's a forum, so the members are entitled to have an opinion.
But we don't allow trolling or abuse of the girls.. We have to be fair to all parties.

I totally agree but what i posted yesterday wasn't abusive to any 1, Silicone boobs are heavy which is a well known fact but some members on this forum takes it on them selfs to slag other members just because they don't agree with their opinions!

All forums would be better of if members didn't stick their noses into comments that's not directed at them! After all slagging each other is really stupid so we should all be entitled to our own opinions wither it's good or bad!! Just because some members like being seen or heard doesn't give them the right to slag other members just because he or she doesn't agree with another persons post....

Rammy hit the nail in the head with his post which i tricked him into (by the way sorry for the suck up but i had no choice i wanted to see what your reply would be).

The point is if a post isn't directed at you & you don't agree with it. DAMN WELL IGNORE IT OR PUT THE PERSON IN YOUR IGNORE LIST CAUSE IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT THAT MEMBER SAYS AS IT'S HIS/HERS OPINION THE SAME WAY YOUR ENTITLED TO YOURS...

There's a blunt way to put this which is straight to the point. If your not going to respect other members opinions you don't have the right to post your thoughts & opinions it's that simple...

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 12:48 by SirAssAlot.)
27-03-2014 12:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

you never tricked me into posting anything so why are you saying that you did. also completely unacceptable and wrong to tell forum members in your post here how to behave on the forum and what they can and cant post.

also I wasn't slagging you off at all yesterday, where have you got that from. all I said was what you were saying about candy, calling her old boobs "dumbbell weights" was a personal attack/insult as far as im concerned on her which isn't ok on the forum. so to say I was slagging you off is completely wrong and untrue

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 12:59 by Rammyrascal.)
27-03-2014 12:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(27-03-2014 12:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  you never tricked me into posting anything so why are you saying that you did. also completely unacceptable and wrong to tell forum members in your post here how to behave on the forum and what they can and cant post.

Rammy stop talk crap mate, you constantly tell members what to say & what not to & yes i did get you a cracker yesterday & you damn well know it...

Through out all your posts you've either told members what & what not to say plus opening new threads which half get removed by mods which i'm sure they are all fed up of doing! As for you telling members what not to say etc the st66 topic is full of it so stop acting like your innocent cause your not...

As for implants your still bloody thick cause i'm getting at big implants in general but oh no Rammy the suck up has to stick his nose into posts that's nothing to do with him (no wonder you have over 46k post you can't keep your nose out of other peoples business) & that's the truth....

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 13:29 by SirAssAlot.)
27-03-2014 13:11
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: [split] Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
I haven't felt the need to comment on this subject again, largely because I thought my original post was actually a fairly worded piece, that didn't stray into cruel or nasty territory, but I can't pretend I'm not disappointed/aggrieved that Charlemagne implied my post was troll-like. I'd like to think that as one of the longest standing members of this forum, people would, by now, know that I'm certainly not like that. If I have a view on something, I'll write it, even if it is a little close to the bone.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-03-2014 13:18
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: [split] Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
(27-03-2014 13:18 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I haven't felt the need to comment on this subject again, largely because I thought my original post was actually a fairly worded piece, that didn't stray into cruel or nasty territory, but I can't pretend I'm not disappointed/aggrieved that Charlemagne implied my post was troll-like. I'd like to think that as one of the longest standing members of this forum, people would, by now, know that I'm certainly not like that. If I have a view on something, I'll write it, even if it is a little close to the bone.

It's not just that, If members kept their noses out of posts that they don't agree with / not directed at them this forum would be the best place ever to have a chat / rant but oh no some members think they are better than every 1 else so they have to stick their noses into comments that has shit all to do with them...

All suck up's & nosey holes should kept to their own things / posts that are directed at them cause if they did the mods wouldn't need to remove posts Plus there would be no arguing on here at all...

Like i said in a previous post.
There's a blunt way to put this which is straight to the point. If your not going to respect other members opinions you don't have the right to post your thoughts & opinions it's that simple...

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 13:46 by SirAssAlot.)
27-03-2014 13:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66