Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids

terence Offline

RE: [split] Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
(27-03-2014 13:18 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I haven't felt the need to comment on this subject again, largely because I thought my original post was actually a fairly worded piece, that didn't stray into cruel or nasty territory, but I can't pretend I'm not disappointed/aggrieved that Charlemagne implied my post was troll-like. I'd like to think that as one of the longest standing members of this forum, people would, by now, know that I'm certainly not like that. If I have a view on something, I'll write it, even if it is a little close to the bone.

i'm sure charlemagne was talking about trolling in general and not referring to you mate.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
27-03-2014 13:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Now the thread has been moved I will continue to explain why I posted my previous post without fowling up Candy's thread furthermore.
After reading The Robots original post, I was astonished at the response, given the fact he made it VERY clear this was a personal opinion and not intended to create any offense, that was my interpretation anyway.
I too have pondered recently about sharing my opinion on Candy but decided not to for the very reasons The Robot described.
So you can now appreciate that I found that post inspiring since he took the bull by the horns and shared his opinion regardless of the stick he might receive and his words were born out to be true!
I do accept and understand Rated R and his view but here's the problem, it's all very well staying quiet and saying nothing which yes does keep the peace and avoids potential confrontation, but we have to remember as mentioned many times, this is a forum and views will differ and isn't that the point? Now if we all behave we can discuss issues if we wish, in an adult manner and possibly a bit of banter for good measure along the way.
I wish NO ill feeling towards Candy, she caters for people with different tastes to mine and that's perfectly fine and long may that last!
27-03-2014 13:39
Find all posts by this user
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
(27-03-2014 12:43 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  The point is if a post isn't directed at you & you don't agree with it. DAMN WELL IGNORE IT OR PUT THE PERSON IN YOUR IGNORE LIST CAUSE IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT THAT MEMBER SAYS AS IT'S HIS/HERS OPINION THE SAME WAY YOUR ENTITLED TO YOURS...

Wrong.

This is a forum, everybody's entitled to comment as long as it's not abusive.
27-03-2014 13:57
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(27-03-2014 13:57 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 12:43 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  The point is if a post isn't directed at you & you don't agree with it. DAMN WELL IGNORE IT OR PUT THE PERSON IN YOUR IGNORE LIST CAUSE IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT THAT MEMBER SAYS AS IT'S HIS/HERS OPINION THE SAME WAY YOUR ENTITLED TO YOURS...

Wrong.

This is a forum, everybody's entitled to comment as long as it's not abusive.

I totally agree but if a comment isn't directed at you it's none of your business what that person says as that's his / her opinion!

On the other hand is it not best to ignore a post that you don't agree to unless it's directed at you personally! After all arguing among our self's over posts that's NOT DIRECTED AT EACH OTHER IS REALLY STUPID!! So it's best to ignore posts that's nothing to do with you or me...

Here's a quote from some 1s post yesterday & to be honest he's damn right. I'm just sorry i had to be rude to get this comment but i had no choice as i wanted to see the reply. (I'll decide how I act on here thank you very much, no need to personally attack and lecture me in your post and tell me how to behave on the forum)

I Couldn't of said better my self I just needed some 1 else to say it that way i can't be singled out.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 14:25 by SirAssAlot.)
27-03-2014 14:08
Not any more

(27-03-2014 14:08 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  Here's a quote from some 1s post yesterday & to be honest he's damn right. I'm just sorry i had to be rude to get this comment but i had no choice as i wanted to see the reply. (I'll decide how I act on here thank you very much, no need to personally attack and lecture me in your post and tell me how to behave on the forum)

Yes, Rammy's correct. He doesn't need permission to comment on anything he likes, so long as he stays within the rules.

Much as I didn't need permission to write the comment above, even though your post wasn't directed at me.
27-03-2014 14:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(04-03-2014 14:20 )skully Wrote:  Extreme boob jobs are going to get commented on somewhat critically/negatively, but if anyone thinks a post is personally insulting a babe show presenter, then please report it rather than repeat what it says, as repeating a comment is just unhelpful.

Someone talking sense concerning posting about Candy's boob job, and what to do if anyone think's a post is personally insulting a babe .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 16:20 by mr mystery.)
27-03-2014 14:48
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(27-03-2014 14:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yes, Rammy's correct. He doesn't need permission to comment on anything he likes,

Damn right & that also goes to other members not just him & a few others! The point is no member on here can tell another member what to say!!

As for the rules where does it say members can tell other members what to say? It doesn't so most of the comments that was posts over the past few days were criticised for no reason. It just shows you that the 1s that criticises other posts are the 1s that need removed...

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
27-03-2014 14:48
Not any more

(27-03-2014 14:48 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  
(27-03-2014 14:35 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yes, Rammy's correct. He doesn't need permission to comment on anything he likes,

Damn right & that also goes to other members not just him & a few others!

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me here or disagreeing, but never mind

(27-03-2014 14:48 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  The point is no member on here can tell another member what to say!!

Nor can they tell them what not to say, as long as it's within the rules.

You could just as easily say - if you can't handle your opinions being challenged, don't post them.
27-03-2014 15:23
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(27-03-2014 15:23 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Nor can they tell them what not to say, as long as it's within the rules.

You could just as easily say - if you can't handle your opinions being challenged, don't post them.

That's not what i'm getting at lol.

The point is why argue, if you don't agree with a post & it's not directed at you personally why waste your time replying to it! This way every 1s happy / no arguing & no trouble for the mods to clean up...

It's that simple!!

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 17:14 by SirAssAlot.)
27-03-2014 15:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

[split] Candy Charms - Nightshow Chat, Caps & Vids
Having read through all the bickering posts. Can I just state it on record that this is one of the reasons why I am so committed to each babe having 2 threads, its a farce when I have to read through all these exchanges when the only thing I want to see is caps and videos of Candy Charms Important

This is one of the biggest reasons why I point blank refuse to post any caps or vids on a chat, caps and vids thread Important
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 17:48 by Scottishbloke.)
27-03-2014 17:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66