Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse
I can only speak personally but overall 2015 has been a pretty dismal year for nightshows.
2014 was bad but this year has been really very depressing.
The variety of product has weakened in terms of the number of channels, the types of sets used, types of outfits and even the range of positions and poses deployed.

To put it simply Same old babes in the same old outfits in the same old sets doing the same old thing over and over again at a higher call cost.
So where is my motivation to call?
Errrrrr well it seems to spend more of it's time AWOL than ever before. The poor quality of visual stimulus is such that I can see no reason for forking out £1.53, £1.80 or even £2 per minute.
It simply is not worth it Huh.

But hey ho it cuts my phone bills RolleyesShy.

11-10-2015 00:11
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It's weird, but I'm watching a channel now, where the women are allowed pour water on their breasts, but not on their covered bums. However, a week ago, one of the producers poured water over the bare ass of a different woman, and that was allowed bladewave

Far too much inconsistency on these channels, and of course all of them are 99% too tame.

You see much worse on regular TV than on the babe channels
11-10-2015 00:20
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(11-10-2015 00:20 )mrmann Wrote:  You see much worse on regular TV than on the babe channels

For instance, the other week on free-to-air Film4 : Piranha DD (a truly dreadful film imho) which features the edifying site of a blood spattered topless woman inadvertently and unconvincingly "motorboating" a man's decapitated head in slow motion as it flies through the air and hits her in the chest.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 13:07 by M-L-L.)
11-10-2015 13:04
HEX!T Away
Retired

all i can say is if your not happy with the content then tell ofcom.
they have had a few letters recently from guys who are complaining that the shows have been tamed down to far.
oddly enough ofcom didnt just file them in the trash. some guys got replies saying that ofcom would take there suggestions and consider them.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
11-10-2015 13:29
terence Offline

^i feel a petition coming on! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
11-10-2015 13:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Champion Offline
Banned

Dayshows are having a renaissance to be fair, it is only nights that are moribund.
11-10-2015 13:42
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(11-10-2015 13:29 )HEX!T Wrote:  all i can say is if your not happy with the content then tell ofcom.
they have had a few letters recently from guys who are complaining that the shows have been tamed down to far.
oddly enough ofcom didnt just file them in the trash. some guys got replies saying that ofcom would take there suggestions and consider them.

I contacted Ofcon years ago regarding censorship, and their 'fob off' reply was "It's up to the broadcaster to decide what they wish to broadcast...so long as they comply with the broadcast code". They have no Interest in dealing with complaints about censorship - it's not in their remit.

As for 'considering suggestions' - I'm sure we all know what that really means. bladewave
11-10-2015 22:37
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(11-10-2015 22:37 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  As for 'considering suggestions' - I'm sure we all know what that really means. bladewave

Sadly, I think this sounds about right.

And the most annoying part being that the people who like to 'stick their oar in' as to what we should be viewing...... won't even watch Big Laugh

If they did, they'd want the old regulations back too Rolleyes

Interfering c#*nts.
11-10-2015 23:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Surely the biggest thing we could do is getting a petition done online in which we could force the Government to disband OFCOM and leave our babeshows alone!! I'm sure a petition like that would work!! If OFCOM are not interested in listyening to ous then we need to force the government to act and realise that a great many of us are fed up and are adult enough.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 06:35 by lovebabes56.)
12-10-2015 06:33
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(11-10-2015 00:11 )snookered147 Wrote:  I can only speak personally but overall 2015 has been a pretty dismal year for nightshows.
2014 was bad but this year has been really very depressing.
The variety of product has weakened in terms of the number of channels, the types of sets used, types of outfits and even the range of positions and poses deployed.

To put it simply Same old babes in the same old outfits in the same old sets doing the same old thing over and over again at a higher call cost.
So where is my motivation to call?
Errrrrr well it seems to spend more of it's time AWOL than ever before. The poor quality of visual stimulus is such that I can see no reason for forking out £1.53, £1.80 or even £2 per minute.
It simply is not worth it Huh.

But hey ho it cuts my phone bills RolleyesShy.

That's what I've done for the last few months too!!ShyTonguebladewave

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-10-2015 06:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV