Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse

randybuble Offline
Senior Poster

RE: UK Babe Channels - Can They Get Any Worse
Ultimately the shows are there to make money.
The recent trend of low-rate call charges is an attempt to entice callers and increase turnover, while at the same time (at least in my eyes) this is an indication that the overall popularity of the shows is decreasing due primarily to increasing pressure from Ofcum and poorer, penny-pinching production.
If these shows did become purely internet based (as mentioned in my previous post) how detrimental would this be to their overall turnover??

Without Dannii Harwood, Winter would have no Spring.
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2014 17:36 by randybuble.)
26-04-2014 17:30
Find all posts by this user
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(26-04-2014 16:46 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I'd love to see Digby-Jones do one of his BBC2 "Troubleshooter" business programmes at one of the babe channels. Get a no-nonsense look at the nuts and bolts (and nipple piercings) of how they make their money.
Many channels already operate business connections with other countries. Some also have youth training schemes. Some have silly name re-brands. Some change their set-ups from time to time.

But I agree that there are probably people I/c who would stutter over discussion of financial plans for the future bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-04-2014 19:48
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

With all due respect it's got very little to do with the economic situation post 2009.

During that time more and more webcam sites have sprung up and that's the crux. Many people are spending far more on those than they ever would have done calling the shows pretty much because they know they can get what they're paying for. For many of the girls it's a better option because they can earn at a time that suits them without even leaving the house. The market is still very much out there it's just there's been a change in the type of product people will pay for.

The tv shows seem more and more geared towards people who just want to call the girls for a chat these days.
26-04-2014 20:31
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Also would like to add,the shows line up wise are no where near what they once had to offer,where as the cam sites are littered with Beautiful girls.Thats the biggest bug for me,the line ups have gone so down hill on the shows.

Age is a state of mind.
26-04-2014 22:13
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

There's no doubt that a lot of the shows have had a slide in recent times. It's generally down to production and the performance of a girl.

There are plenty of girls who just come across as plain lazy for want of a better word. They won't remove tops, or they sometimes refuse to fulfill a request of a caller, even if it is a reasonable request within the confines of the show guidelines these days. But perhaps if a set has an interesting theme, the girls using it are more likely to want to put on a better show. The sets, lighting, camera work etc all help to make the show. I mean if a set looks like a bag of shit, a model probably isn't going to want to remain there five minutes longer than absolutely necessary. Some girls are better in the performance than others. Whether that's down to some girls enjoying the shows more or just more experienced in the shows I don't know, but as has been pointed out there are girls who are masters (or mistresses Wink ) at using a set to its full potential.

From a viewer's point of view its things like lights, camera work, OSGs, male staff appearing on screen etc that can be a maker or breaker. Some channels have made effort to change things such as good sets, improve the lighting, reduce the graphics on screen. Then there are other channels who frankly haven't made any effort to change. Those are the channels that you really get pissed off with - the ones that don't help themselves and then get fed up with people criticizing the shit product.

Where have I heard that last bit before...? Oh yeah, now I remember which channel I was talking about... Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
26-04-2014 22:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I've just got back home after having to work the nightshift. I recorded Babestation and Babestation Blue, I have now deleted both recording. What can I say other than what a horrendous piece of shit. Dire 2 for 1's topping it off with both babes more or less completely dressed. Also the solo sets too were completely uninspiring. Also just what was it with that leather gear Jada was wearing in the sauna, didn't exactly go with the set and to my knowledge I've yet to meet anybody that would don such an outfit like that when in that setting.

I had a browse through the other channels on my smartphone and it looked to me from all accounts that it poor throughout the entire board. The babe channels these days are literally on their arse, it seems to me that its an end of an era to provide entertaining shows anymore. How they can even justify having the brassneck to put an 18+ certificate I'll never know. I'm a grownup and I don't know about you but I don't like being patronised, its just become one big piss take now.
27-04-2014 07:20
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

(27-04-2014 07:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  {snip}
BounceBouncelaugh
27-04-2014 07:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-04-2014 07:20 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well I've just got back home after having to work the nightshift. I recorded Babestation and Babestation Blue, I have now deleted both recording. What can I say other than what a horrendous piece of shit. Dire 2 for 1's topping it off with both babes more or less completely dressed. Also the solo sets too were completely uninspiring. Also just what was it with that leather gear Jada was wearing in the sauna, didn't exactly go with the set and to my knowledge I've yet to meet anybody that would don such an outfit like that when in that setting.

I had a browse through the other channels on my smartphone and it looked to me from all accounts that it poor throughout the entire board. The babe channels these days are literally on their arse, it seems to me that its an end of an era to provide entertaining shows anymore. How they can even justify having the brassneck to put an 18+ certificate I'll never know. I'm a grownup and I don't know about you but I don't like being patronised, its just become one big piss take now.

are you sure the babeshows are as bad as you say they are here sb? being "on their arse" and patronising you. im asking as even though you think they are like this you are clearly still watching them

surely therefore they aren't as bad as you keep saying they are given you are still watching them

Piper Niven Superfan
27-04-2014 11:13
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

i have to agree with SB they are on there arses lucky if there are a couple of decent sessions a month ive taken to just recording kandi ella and georgie on RLC and nothing on the others. even lori and jada have started to bore me theres just no variation on themes

the BS double dommination section last night was the icing on the cake

five years ago it was oh so different 8pm was the worst hour of the day with the anticipation of what 9pm would bring. i rember even setting alarms for 2:55am so could watch Party People 3am on Freeivew.

now cant even be arsed to turn over to certain channels because i know what will be on Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 11:46 by HannahsPet.)
27-04-2014 11:30
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

I agree that the channels mostly suck. Why has become irrelevant. It appears that we are witnessing the slow, painful demise of the babe channels.
So the questions become "what next?"; "is there anything that can be done?" (plz refrain from the usual offcom whining); "is there anything we can do about it?"

Just sayin'
annoyed

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 11:56 by bob roberts.)
27-04-2014 11:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV