gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[non] RIP Forum Style

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: RIP Forum Style
Wow, truly sorry to hear about your health! I'm sure you'll pull through! Best of luck Smile
15-06-2015 19:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

I appreciate your frustration mate and the lack of communication and sympathy from those that should know better is disappointing - but sounds like there was good news in there too! Keep hold of the positives - August will be here soon enough so lets hope they sort out a plan to get you back together
15-06-2015 22:49
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(15-06-2015 22:49 )misterG Wrote:  but sounds like there was good news in there too! Keep hold of the positives.

Oh I am, believe me. Waiting for further tests and scans seems almost bearable with the knowledge that it is unlikely that someone will crack open my skull and try to make me speak French [Scrubs reference.] Apparently, I'll also be seeing a speech therapist from now on - with proper coaching I'm hoping to dribble in the Olympics! [#GallowsHumour]
15-06-2015 23:25
wackawoo Offline
Banned

If this has been rumbling on for 15 months, may be you shouldn't be overly worried. If it was anything like a tumour your head would be the size of a melon by now.
16-06-2015 03:25
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(16-06-2015 03:25 )wackawoo Wrote:  If it was anything like a tumour your head would be the size of a melon by now.

The main solace that I have taken from what has happened in the last 15 months is that we've completely ruled out all of the worst things that it could have been [brain tumour, motor neurone disease, progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy, neurotoxic damage, a central nervous system or brain stem issue] so that is reassuring. It's just difficult to take any real comfort therefrom because, to the majority of people, the brain is "magic". If you were to break your leg or ankle you know the surgeons are going to reset or pin it and then some time later it's going to heal [I appreciate I've simplified that process Scottishbloke but you get what I mean!] But with the brain, scientists don't even know why we dream yet. And the fact that this has been affecting me for over two years now and we're no closer to establishing a diagnosis or treatment is getting a bit frustrating. But I am a patient man, and so it goes on.

I'd also like to thank everyone again on this forum, for their words of support. It has helped me get through this knowing that I can 'talk' about it, even in my quieter times.
16-06-2015 14:50
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

NP mate the forum isn't the same without you all the best

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
16-06-2015 19:30
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(08-09-2014 23:24 )Forum Style Wrote:  What with my Mum nearly dying recently and my wife's Dad has just come out of hospital after cancer surgery...

Unfortunately, since I made that post back in September 2014, they have both died. My father-in-law 3 months ago and my Mum this morning. The truly sad part is that I was so tired and stressed this morning that I couldn't talk to her at her bedside, to say goodbye to her and thank her for giving me life, so I just held her hand as she slipped away. Difficult times.
25-07-2015 23:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: [non] RIP Forum Style
Sincerest condolences.
May they both rest in peace.

25-07-2015 23:33
terence Offline

sorry for you're loss mate. there's no words. Sad

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
25-07-2015 23:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I'm sorry to hear of your loss mate.
Try not to get caught up with guilt though, I'm sure you've shared a lifetime of love to make up for the moments you feel you've lost with her at the end.

My deepest sympathy for you and your family.
25-07-2015 23:38

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles