Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation Naked Cam/Naughty Chat

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Babestation Naked Cam/Naughty Chat
I have never seen this naughty chat, is it similar to bscams ?
21-12-2014 23:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

(21-12-2014 23:39 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I have never seen this naughty chat, is it similar to bscams ?

Basically the girl goes from one set to another one with what looks like a smaller cam and they strip/ do whatever. It does seem you have to ring a different number to unblur the screen.

That was a rubbish explanation (sorry) Its on the Rampant feed (and a bunch of others) under the daytime button.

Just find it confusing that some can see and others get the blurred screen. Hmmmmmm

Ive been no help. lol
22-12-2014 11:58
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(21-12-2014 23:39 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I have never seen this naughty chat, is it similar to bscams ?

it's a night style show in the day time with who ever is on bs daytime, it's not the best picture and looks a lot like a cam show with the girl moving the camera around,
as for what you see it all depends on which girl is on some will only strip down to there underwear but others will strip naked and show the pussy Tongue i have found Ruby Ryder to be very good

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-12-2014 15:23
mattstovell21 Offline
Junior Poster

Is there any way to delete my account on naughtychat? I sent an email on Thursday to complain about being disconnected when trying to call and then when I would get through my credits would run out, but haven't heard back so thinking of cutting my losses. Shame really as its a good idea just too unreliable in my experience.
22-12-2014 19:09
FanofCamilla Online
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(22-12-2014 19:09 )mattstovell21 Wrote:  Is there any way to delete my account on naughtychat? I sent an email on Thursday to complain about being disconnected when trying to call and then when I would get through my credits would run out, but haven't heard back so thinking of cutting my losses. Shame really as its a good idea just too unreliable in my experience.

e-mail again, there'll refund them, they did for me, but had to e-mail twice. Point out in 2nd one that the 1st e-mail was ignored.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
24-12-2014 14:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

add Lola Lawson to the list of good girls on naughty chat, her boobs look amazing, she should so do night shows, some nice caps on twitter Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-01-2015 16:56
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

(24-12-2014 14:53 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  
(22-12-2014 19:09 )mattstovell21 Wrote:  Is there any way to delete my account on naughtychat? I sent an email on Thursday to complain about being disconnected when trying to call and then when I would get through my credits would run out, but haven't heard back so thinking of cutting my losses. Shame really as its a good idea just too unreliable in my experience.

e-mail again, there'll refund them, they did for me, but had to e-mail twice. Point out in 2nd one that the 1st e-mail was ignored.

Call to naughty chat with Bambi was complete DISASTER plus the other side of that 30 credits pissed into the wind??

Quote:
Hi
I am emailing you regarding my many failed attempts to reach Bambi in the naughty Chat room on the day mentioned above my member name on firecall to which i signed in and called from is Babemaniac...I topped up 3times and my credits were used up without even reaching Bambi I think this is very disappointing and also quite expensive I am giving babestation the opportunity to rectify this error as i am a loyal customer to Babestation's calling setup and usual the experience is a smooth and easy one. i do appreciate there is no guarantee of connection to the babes however this was no connection at all and as i said 3credits per min which is completely unacceptable. I wish to be refunded for this entirely or at the very least 75% of it.

I will await you response and if not I shall report this to the babechannels forum and discuss this incident there.

regards

B

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
18-01-2015 12:23
FanofCamilla Online
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

How were you not getting through? Were you just in a queue with others, did she keep bouncing you back to the menu?

Problem with the whole thing is that it's down to the girl on the day, if they just don't feel like it, there'll just keep putting you back to the menu (regardless of whether they've taken part before or not). Ruby Ryder will always take a naughty chat call, as she loves being filthy, but Hannah Claydon is hit & miss (some here say she's good, when I tried she sent me to the menu).

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
18-01-2015 12:33
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I just watched Bambi in the naughty chat room for about 40 minutes and she never removed any clothing...
Hannah C just done a good topless show though Wink
18-01-2015 14:09
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

(18-01-2015 12:33 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  How were you not getting through? Were you just in a queue with others, did she keep bouncing you back to the menu?

Problem with the whole thing is that it's down to the girl on the day, if they just don't feel like it, there'll just keep putting you back to the menu (regardless of whether they've taken part before or not). Ruby Ryder will always take a naughty chat call, as she loves being filthy, but Hannah Claydon is hit & miss (some here say she's good, when I tried she sent me to the menu).

To be honest I think it was a glitch rather than Bambis refusal...and a queue was not the problem I couldn't even listen in and wait?? hence the reason I had to email babestation for a refund although I'm not getting my hopes up of that I haven't even gotten the courtesy of a reply???

Very disappointing and I doubt I'll be calling babestation of which I have many times over the years but fuck it not gonna be given a disservice by a company it's a lot of money to just throw away!!

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
18-01-2015 19:56