Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation Naked Cam/Naughty Chat

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Naked Cam
(02-10-2014 19:35 )richpk Wrote:  you keep feeding their coffers, its muppets like you they rely on

why they hell would anyone pay what they are charging is beyond me. must have more money than sense

Well thank you for the personal abuse but respectfully I don't need you to look after my interests. Conversation over
02-10-2014 19:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
richpk Offline
Master Poster

not abuse, just my opinion Wink

this channel is false advertising which is illegal and a conImportant
02-10-2014 19:40
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Actually calling me a muppet is abuse but frankly your opinion is not going to trouble me for another second. Have a good evening and I wish you luck in finding what you are looking for elsewhere. By the way Ruby and Rose do get naked if you want to try them
02-10-2014 19:42
richpk Offline
Master Poster

I am well aware who does and who does, as is the channel that falsely advertises Naked cam when the women on shift never will go naked

I certainly wouldnt give these guys the extra cash when they are blatantly robbing people with ilegal activity. if you are happy to condone it then thats on you Smile
02-10-2014 19:46
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

The lightning that's mentioned earlier in the thread, was an experiment by the studio (they also used a proper TV type camera instead of a webcam). If you call and it's crap, get the girls to complain, it'll soon be changed.

Richpk does have a point, they don't differentiate between those girls that'll get naked and those that don't, so you are essentially wasting money if you try the wrong girl, I do wonder though, if you e-mail and ask for a refund, whether there'll do it.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
02-10-2014 20:43
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not altogether fussed about whether or not a day girl will go completely naked.

But I agree that it's a silly system that forces you to 'experiment' on your own dime to know which girls will even accept naughty chat calls, which ones will go to the naughty chat room, etc...

I have been spun lines like:

"it's not aloud before 12 pm" (Then why is the service even available from 05:30 to 12:00!?!? And why have I seen other girls in there well before 12?)

...or...

"I would but the producer's not here" (it's a f&%$ing webcam that's always switched on. What magical button does a producer have to push to get this show started? And even if a producer is needed, for £3 a minute, he should be there!)

While I disagree with the reasons, I have ultimately come to the same conclusion. Bullshit service; waste of money.
02-10-2014 20:58
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

for some reason the girls need to ask permission to go into the room (I presume it's in case the other girl is in there).

I prefer the naughty chat line, same cost as regular days but with the filth of the night shows - good combo imo.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
02-10-2014 21:23
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Naked Chat starts at 7am (I've been the first user at that time). They have to ask the Producer so he switches the liveshow feed to the recording they use. I agree the Naughtychat option is a good one and have often used it. I'd also suggest that if anyone is not sure how far a girl goes on Naked Chat then spend a couple of quid asking her on Naughtychat.
02-10-2014 21:57
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Back to the issue of picture quality. If you go to a certain website, you can see an un-blurred image of the 'naughty room' BEFORE a girl enters and the pic is scrambled. Now that pic looks fine whether it is a tv camera or a webcam. The issue is only when the pic is scrambled so there's something basically wrong. I do not think it can be the camera since that does not change.
Maybe it has been fixed now but anyone who did experience this will think twice about going back for more.

And on that question, no one has the right to criticise anyone on how they choose to spend their money. Everything with this business is a lottery. Some times you win. Some times you do not. But if you are not in it then you can not win it and if there are no players then there is no service.
03-10-2014 10:28
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2014 10:28 )DB83 Wrote:  ...no one has the right to criticise anyone on how they choose to spend their money.

I agree with that bit.

(03-10-2014 10:28 )DB83 Wrote:  Everything with this business is a lottery. Some times you win. Some times you do not.

I sadly agree with that bit.

(03-10-2014 10:28 )DB83 Wrote:  But if you are not in it then you can not win it and if there are no players then there is no service.

Really disagree with that last bit. It seems to suggest that it being a lottery is okay. But it isn't. These are not difficult issues to fix. That they don't do it means that they are only too happy to rip off their own customers.

The 'let's all stop calling' solution is a bit unrealistic and impractical, to be honest, because of your first point. People will call and why shouldn't they? But when people have rotten experiences, then I think it is good form to alert others on the forum so that these charlatans do not go completely unchecked.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 09:37 by Goodfella3041.)
04-10-2014 09:36