Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

Lola's Knight Offline
account closed by request

RE: Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales
(19-12-2015 16:20 )Maggot Wrote:  I was checking Goldie Lox on twitter and looked up wishlist. As well as the usual perfume and makeup all girls would like, she's moving house and wants some dust bags for her hoover worth £5.49 and some air freshener sticks also for her hoover worth £2.24.

I think if I get her the double present for Xmas, I could be IN.

Defo mate! Go for it.

Lola's Areolas
19-12-2015 16:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Erectile Anglophile Offline
Banned

I reckon street urchins and down and outs should provide ppl with a short link to wishlists that are delivered to a local YMCA/hostel. Who'd thought Amazon would help facilitate and make begging extremely lucrative. I can see teenagers and the adrian moles of this world getting duped by this confidence trick, maybe some senile old goats will part with their pensions too.

Obsessed with caressing, licking, sucking and kissing the labia majora, and minora of the vulva. Oh, I can almost taste it ! Clips Folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2o1h1xwblsczm/Videos
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8jq7xvpq2gjkx/Videos
16-02-2017 18:23
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(19-12-2015 09:21 )AprilFools Wrote:  I think it was done in all seriousness judging by the replies to it. Way to come over as a spoilt mean spirited person!

Maybe thats all the dude could afford, if she wants a camera that bad, then buy it.

I don't think this was done as sarcasm or as joke at all, and fully agree with you mate!!

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
09-03-2017 16:15
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

^^^^ When I visited Italy I brought a friends son a Ferrari key ring...he said 'thank you' not 'where's my fucking Ferrari to go with it'!

Wonder what planet some people live on.
09-03-2017 16:25
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

There isn't even a "LOL" at the end or a "Hahaha" or a smiley emote or anything, this was meant just how it was put

"I got the strap now where is my damn camera!!!"

09-03-2017 16:29
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(09-03-2017 16:25 )hops1 Wrote:  ^^^^ When I visited Italy I brought a friends son a Ferrari key ring...he said 'thank you' not 'where's my fucking Ferrari to go with it'!
Too young to drive, I suppose.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-03-2017 09:23
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I personally am not attacking anyone on here or whoever buys stuff for the girls on the shows etc but I really don't get why people buy gifts send flowers or whatever unless you are doing it in return of something from them like a video or a singed item or something like that I think you wasting your time and money. The girls really don't appreciate it you can clearly see it and its not gonna get you anywhere with them - there never going to end up being your friend how ever much you buy them stuff and they thank you on twitter with kisses. If you have the money to buy expensive designer gifts for girls who don't even no you in my opinion you may as well buy it for a nice woman in a bar or something..

But like I say im not trying to make an arguement on here with nobody I just think the whole thing is pointless if that makes you feel happy do it I am sure there are plenty of people that agree with me and disagree
10-03-2017 13:17
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Fully agree with you, and again not knocking anybody. But that's because I am not fully in support of people (babes or otherwise) that just expect things bought for them and given to them just because they want it and expect it.

I am all for giving friends/family gifts, presents etc, but when it's a babe on the TV who I am never going to meet and expects the fans to get her a £1000 handbang or something.....nah, not getting my money lol Tongue

10-03-2017 20:32
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah I hadn't even seen this thread before I posted that I didn't even look at the other replies I think a few others had basically said the same as I did.

I thought of a thing the models could do...

Instead of making a wish list or asking for money for themselves they could make a funds page to a charity all these people willing to spend hundreds on the girls could actually give it to good causes & make a difference...
10-03-2017 23:29
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Great idea, just trouble is then they wont be able to get that latest pair of designer heels they wanted laugh OH NO!! HEAVEN FORFEND!!! LOL

Big part of it is greed, pure and simple

11-03-2017 06:32