Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Buying items from, gifts for... Experiences & Cautionary tales

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

RE: Gina took my money
On a positive side, this episode has brought this form of selling, on to a forum, where the service provided can be reviewed. Whether this girl would have responded if this hadnt been highlighted is anyones guess. If it helps punters to get a better service, then has been well worth the debateWink
10-06-2015 11:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(10-06-2015 10:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'm not condoning what Gina has apparently done here.

I had to include that Rammy because you unexpectedly wrote this.......

(09-06-2015 14:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough your upset about not getting what you've been promised by gina but no need to behave like you have been towards gina and make her feel upset and stressed about this.

Thank fuck you wasn't in WW2; everyone is quietly sleeping in their fox holes and out comes Rammy, freshly suited & booted in his newly found Nazi uniform popping off rounds at his own platoon with a Luger Rolleyes
10-06-2015 12:58
tee Offline
Posting Machine

(10-06-2015 00:18 )fragels1986 Wrote:  ^It looks very clear to me you were on her side in your last message.....telling me I was swearing etc....You have no evidence of this, whereas I have the full conversation. Its a very simple situation to be resolved, All she needs to do is pay me back on paypal. Takes 2 minutes, she clearly does not want to resolve this as she has blocked me on twitter straight after I gave her my paypal details, which she should have already. I dont want this to continue, if you want to help tell her I sent her an email.

Dude you can even contact police. You have the evidence. It's an online fraud. These scamming models need to be thought a lesson. So in future they'll be aware
10-06-2015 12:59
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-06-2015 06:36 )Raider007 Wrote:  Having a depressingly similar problem with another model regarding a custom video. Especialy hate the I'm so busy messages for an excuse. Makes you feel really crap. It did to me anyway Sad

The really stupid thing in both cases (certainly mine) is for VERY little effort the girls would have a satisfied customer, willing to probably hand over more of their dosh.
But even if this ever got resolved. (I've given up now frankly). I'm sure you would be unwilling to have anything to do with Gina now... a shame altogether

Well said 'Raider007'" For very little effort the girls would have a satisfied customer"
Sorry to hear of your case with the custom video, I feel your pain. annoyed
I only want my money to be paid back. Completely turns you off the girl, never again have anything to do with her.

P.S
I would suggest ruby summers if you ever wanted a proper custom video, she is absolutely fantastic. You will have it within the week Big Grin
10-06-2015 17:18
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-06-2015 06:57 )feetlover1 Wrote:  Can't see why she just can't send out another pair, she must have endless amounts of underwear. She should have sent them out as recorded 1st or 2nd class

She had 4 months to do that, even up to 10 days ago. She chose not to. I just want my money back.
10-06-2015 17:20
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-06-2015 08:07 )DB83 Wrote:  I have just spoken to Gina and she tells me she is wearing your pair right now and the minute her shift ends they will be packed up and sent on. With a kiss. Smile

But seriously, this is not the right place to wash your dirty laundry. Not looking to dis-believe you but there are often two sides to a coin. Here we only get to read one side.

Legal action is out of the question since any such action has to have a full (real) name and an address. And I doubt you have these.

But with an address, Gina does have that - yours. If she has not satisfied you (but what were you thinking when you made the deal?) she could always wrap 4 £20's in a piece of paper. Put that in an envelope and forward it.

And, as has been said, if this 'deal' was not done on s66's patch it is really no concern of theirs. As a favour they might speak to the girl but to get involved sets a precedent for others.

DB83, I am not accepting any items sent to me by her now.

I am only accepting my money back. She has Paypal, just pay it back to me. Its that simple. Which she was going to do. Then decided she wasnt out of nowhere.

Also, in this case its pretty clear that she does not have any evidence of items she "claims" were sent to me. Apologising to me after nearly 3months. Now why would she apologise if she sent them?

Shes only come out about this because of this thread. She is saying im cursing swearing and threatening her.
I have done none of these, I would never do that, and have evidence of this from our direct messaging on twitter.

So in this case we have heard both sides

Bear in mind, she is also joking and laughing with her followers on twitter about me.

I wouldnt think she has my address anymore, as I deleted it last week from our conversations when I asked for my money back.. This was June 2nd just to make that clear, as she had since early May to send the items on to me.

s66, I would like to make aware as this sort of behaviour reflects bad on them as a company. Even though I actually really like s66.
10-06-2015 17:36
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-06-2015 09:11 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  To the OP, I suggest you take this as a lesson learned and just move on with your life.

This thread has been viewed more than 3,000 times and it paints her in a very poor light (probably deservedly). Take some comfort from the fact that you have probably cost her more than the £80 she stole from you.

Then forget about it.

"Goodfella3041" I understand exactly what you are saying an yes you are right. But would you move on so quickly if your hard earned cash was taken from you?? Its a matter of principal for me.

Im keeping this going for a while longer, Just to see if she does have a good human nature and do the right thing and pays me back. So far its gone beyond ridiculous and her behaviour on her twitter "laughing and joking" about me, makes this thread all the more worthwhile as its making her look very bad.

It never needed to come to this. An apology and money back was all that was needed. she could easily have sent items on within the last month, but she chose not to. If she used her head she could even have got something very cheap and posted it, and said nothing. That would even have been fine.

So again I will review the situation in a few days time and see where to go, as this has become a nightmare which needs to be ended.

Be it moving on, or getting my money.
10-06-2015 18:31
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-06-2015 06:57 )feetlover1 Wrote:  Can't see why she just can't send out another pair, she must have endless amounts of underwear. She should have sent them out as recorded 1st or 2nd class

Its beyond ridiculous "feetlover1' she had months to do so. Im sur there are countless people who have been stung like I have.
10-06-2015 18:34
fragels1986 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-06-2015 12:58 )Bandwagon Wrote:  
(10-06-2015 10:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'm not condoning what Gina has apparently done here.

I had to include that Rammy because you unexpectedly wrote this.......

(09-06-2015 14:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough your upset about not getting what you've been promised by gina but no need to behave like you have been towards gina and make her feel upset and stressed about this.

Thank fuck you wasn't in WW2; everyone is quietly sleeping in their fox holes and out comes Rammy, freshly suited & booted in his newly found Nazi uniform popping off rounds at his own platoon with a Luger Rolleyes
haha Big Laugh
10-06-2015 18:35
Whynot Offline
Just Me

To everyone who defends her, i think i will come to your houses take £80 from all of you, then stand on the corner with my mates and take the piss out of you.

Where is the difference? Oh i forgot she is a pretty girl.... so it is ok to rob people.

I hate injustice and liars
10-06-2015 18:38