Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Fake boobs?

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Fake boobs?
If your only interested in natural girls then you need to go on line and watch ETV.
04-08-2015 09:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(04-08-2015 08:38 )arash36 Wrote:  its free world
You are dead right there Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-08-2015 14:24
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Maybe to please both the pro and anti silicone fans, the girls could have one of each ? Wink
04-08-2015 14:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I prefer babes with natural boobs (in particular natural big boobed babes like Mellie D). But doesn't really bother me if a babe has fake boobs. As long as the babe herself is happy is the main thing for me.

Does slightly irritate me though if a babe who is naturally big chested has a boob job though as I'm "why do you need to make your boobs bigger than they already are"

Piper Niven Superfan
04-08-2015 14:37
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(03-08-2015 23:35 )moriety Wrote:  I noticed nearly all of the women have fake boobs, and all look completely fake, as they are.
Time to put some natural normal women on. I'm completely unimpressed having seen the channel for the first time last week. Whether an A, B or C cup, it matters not, just put some real women on.

Stella Cox Heart!favorite!on s66ImportantImportant natural!! yum yum

04-08-2015 15:14
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I think generally people do prefer natural I know I do. If you love Ella Jolie then the same person will not like Candy Charms its a Blonde v Brunette type of preference.

But there are some fake boobs that I confess look fantastic. Preeti and Priya's have a great a shape and look like fun to play with.

I have been with women who have had both and to the touch natural is way better. But its personal preference and they both have pros and cons.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
04-08-2015 16:40
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2015 06:20 )arash36 Wrote:  what is about a peace of plastic or silicon that you guys love so much.i mean seriously beauty have to be natural like lucy pinder-eva wyrwal-michelle marsh-sophie howard and ... well no matter how much i try i cant change peoples mind but im sure still there is men left like me that love womans for they natural beauty.
Yes but Lucy Pinder and Sophie Howard are blessed with big natural boobs aren't they so they are very lucky, not all women are that lucky so they like to have boob jobs and i don't have any problem with it, most of these babeshows babes have had good boob jobs i think only a few had have bad boobs like Candy Charms, Ava Blue and Danni Levy as their tits are way to big, although Charlie C has massive fake boobs they look fantastic so i'd rather watch her than a girl with small natural boobs anyday

if im being completely honest i probably wouldn't like Tori Lee as much as i do if she was natural, her boobs are fake, her lips are fake, her teeth are probably fake, her skin colour is fake, her hair is fake but the truth is fake is great and natural is overrated, if i can find someone who is half as beautiful as she is i will be a happy man
04-08-2015 17:51
arash36 Offline
Master Poster

i never watch babeshows but i may watch it someday if gone be natural girls in it,i am big boobs lover myself but if im gone choice between real or fake i prefer C or D cup natural than DD or E cup fake and for the record i am just here to post lucy pinder photos for their millions of her fan out there.

lucy pinder forever.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 19:44 by arash36.)
04-08-2015 19:07
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Lucy Pinder has millions of fans because she has been blessed with big natural boobs not all girls are lucky to have boobs her size which is why they get boob jobs, you should watch Alicia from Xpanded her natural boobs are amazing or you could watch Kandi Kay on S66 but im not going to lavish girls like them with praise for being genetically gifted
04-08-2015 21:09
arash36 Offline
Master Poster

Joey 27 my friend there never gone be someone legend goddess and busty like lucy pinderHeartHeartHeart

lucy pinder forever.
04-08-2015 22:05