Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Elite TV/Studio 66 Tease Hour Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Tease Hour Chat & Discussion
Dear producers,

F U!

If you're so nervous about the possibility of any slip, then why allow anyone to go nude? Cutting to the logo when a slip hasn't even occurred? Get a grip.

AKA Lara Croft
17-04-2016 23:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(15-04-2016 19:12 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  s66 tease hours are usually 10pm-11pm. sometimes they do go on longer till around midnight.[snip]. daybabes doing tease hours/shows are clearly popular with s66 callers

Of course, there could be other reasons for 'tease' hours/shows other than an assumed want by the masses.

1. Night girls couldn't be arsed turning up earlier. Since most of them didn't bother showing much during that first hour anyway due to confusion/over adherence to ofcom rules about a clear gap post watershed, makes more sense to just turn that hour into a glorified day show.

2. Night girls turn up late, so you just get a day girl to stay on later. So, what started off as a 'tease' hour, becomes a 'just what you've all been waiting for, [insert babe name] after hours' or other such marketing bullshit to make it all seem part of a plan.

I'd be highly surprised if most of what happens on the babe channels isn't just 'producers' desperately hoping everything all pulls together by the end of the show and doesn't result in them losing their job for incompetence, due, in no small part, to the often unpredictable nature of the staff. These aren't big budget, lavishly made productions. It's cheap overheads for maximum profit. To think there's constantly some overarching grand master plan reeks of naivety to me.

By your reckoning, having only 1 girl on for most of the night by herself must be "popular with the s66 callers" as this certainly seems to happen often enough
Wink

18-04-2016 01:51
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Presuambly, it'll be another of Lucy's pathetic 'tease' shows (minus the teasing) tonight ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2016 12:04 by Robot Devil.)
18-04-2016 12:04
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2016 23:52 )mrmann Wrote:  Cutting to the logo when a slip hasn't even occurred?

It might appear to the viewer that a slip hasn't occurred but that's because an alert producer will see a slip and put up the logo before the viewer has chance to see it. Hence the information on screen:
"For technical reasons the broadcast you see may be delayed by up to 15 seconds."
18-04-2016 14:04
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

S66"tease" hours/shows have never made ​​much sense , in my opinion Huh

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
20-04-2016 16:02
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I am certain most of the regular posters will already know my views on tease shows but for those that dont,here goes,tease shows should only be undertaken by those who genuinely want to do nights,performers should not wear the same outfit that they wore on days and crucially those who due to personal or freeloader hating reasons do not intend to offer any visual stimulus should not appear,finally those who are willing to provide some visual stimulus should get two hours,but only if the nightshow reverts back to its original 9pm start time,in summary put the start back to 9pm and only have babes who want to do nights and dont take the piss.
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

im always open to positive change
20-04-2016 19:00
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

^Totally agree mate, and interesting that the biggest haters of freeloaders are also the best at rinsing - no names but think we all know who we are talking about.. Wink
20-04-2016 19:46
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The only babe who does proper naughty hours is Mikaela Witt as being displayed tonight imo.
A class act.
The rest are rather a waste of time.

20-04-2016 22:38
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

and cara!!!
21-04-2016 21:30
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Another turgid Bayliss tease show tonight. And, presumably, ANOTHER one of Reed's 'tease' shows tomorrow.

Why are they not booking the girls that ACTUALLY show the goods during their tease shows?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-01-2019 21:18