babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

chat back as been closed down

DanVox Offline
Senior Poster

RE: chat back as been closed down
Poor Abbi, struggles to manage 2 min 19 seconds of conversationSad. You have to feel sorry for the girl, she's doing the best she can with what she's got.

Still, if that's all the conversation she can manage she'll have to find another use for her mouth.Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 01:05 by DanVox.)
21-05-2009 01:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Digital Dave Wrote:I agree with you, but they're so dumb at Chatback that when they heard the posh accent they probably thought she was an intellectual, hence giving her the prime presenting job!

Digital Dave:
She is intellectual.

DanVox Wrote:Poor Abbi, struggles to manage 2 min 19 seconds of conversationSad. You have to feel sorry for the girl, she's doing the best she can with what she's got.

Still, if that's all the conversation she can manage she'll have to find another use for her mouth.Rolleyes

DanVox:
I disagree completely.

I remember when Abby (first name: Nadia. Surname: April-Victoria-Chong-Abby-Stone-Summers) was a key speaker in the Oxford Union debate "This House believes promiscuity is a vice, not a Virtue."

She answered all the questions so convincingly and won the debate hands down. Here are the questions and her answers:

Q: Should women reclaim the legitimacy of female sexuality and stand proud of their sex lives?
A: Call me on 0987 654 321.

Q: Is casual sex between many partners yet another example of the subjugation of women by men?
A: Call me on 0987 654 321.

Q: Is sexual promiscuity an expression of liberation that should be celebrated or is it an immorality that should continue to be scorned and vilified?
A:
Call me on 0987 654 321.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 01:44 by vostok 1.)
21-05-2009 01:41
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Message post from Kylie Tyler on howcute.com front page:

Quote:HOW COME YOU STILL USING MY PICTURES?????????????

THATS NOT A JOKE ANY MORE, I CALLED THE CHANNEL MANY TIME TO TAKE OFF MY PICTURES!!!! YOU HAVE NO COPY RIGHTS FOR IT!!!"!!
21-05-2009 21:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV