clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 79 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

Bangbabes - Discussion Thread

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Xplicit (Bangbabes) Discussion Thread
(01-01-2011 23:18 )speedybert Wrote:  Isn't she supposed to be having a sprog sometime soon?

Apparently so. However, she doesn't like us talking about it on here. She even went as far as to make up some lame story when someone asked her why her boobs were getting bigger. Rolleyes
01-01-2011 23:24
Find all posts by this user
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(01-01-2011 23:24 )Chilly Wrote:  Apparently so. However, she doesn't like us talking about it on here. She even went as far as to make up some lame story when someone asked her why her boobs were getting bigger. Rolleyes

Boobs growing bigger, without pregnancyRolleyes surely she did not think we would believe she was going though puberty againlaugh
01-01-2011 23:31
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(01-01-2011 23:24 )Chilly Wrote:  Apparently so. However, she doesn't like us talking about it on here. She even went as far as to make up some lame story when someone asked her why her boobs were getting bigger. Rolleyes

That's right she said it was something to do with the pill she was taking was causing them to get bigger.Which is a new one on me.She also started wearing more clothes as well

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
01-01-2011 23:31
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

aceman65 Wrote:It makes me wonder, if they are now under a new Dutch license. Because if so, then once they purchase some new channels, independent of Playboy, they could start showing some stronger content, that Ofcom would not have any control over.
Would be nice to know if the new brand name is under a Dutch license.

semipro Wrote:I know a secret you all don't know....!

I bet something happens this week that no one expected from the fallen ones. When in Rome do as the Romans do, but if the Greeks don't want to play by the Romans rules then why not take your ball and go play on your own.

Well all this talk about the return of the new and mysterious 915 never materialised, did it?

Anyone got anymore up-to-date info??
01-01-2011 23:39
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Another pish night.

Michelle looks good. Thats not enough though.
02-01-2011 01:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

For me to make a real effort to watch, Danni or either Lucys need to be on. Other than that, and it's not really my cuppa tea.
02-01-2011 01:08
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I'll ask again - especially to semipro as he seemed to "know a secret we all don't know...". What happened to the return of the mysterious 915?? A few weeks ago people were predicting all manner of delights (Dutch licence, etc) but so far nothing and no one seems bothered about the fact that nothing has materialised.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2011 00:36 by StanTheMan.)
03-01-2011 00:36
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I have a question to any copyright boffin's on here. With TeasemeTV no longer trading as a company, does the new branded company still hold the copyright to the TeasmeTV footage? Or is all the TeasemeTV footage now devoid of copyright?

And can Ofcom still prosecute the new company for infringements made by TeasemeTV?

Sorry to be a pain, but ever since the name change, this has been bugging me.
03-01-2011 15:39
semipro Offline
Apprentice Poster

(03-01-2011 00:36 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I'll ask again - especially to semipro as he seemed to "know a secret we all don't know...". What happened to the return of the mysterious 915?? A few weeks ago people were predicting all manner of delights (Dutch licence, etc) but so far nothing and no one seems bothered about the fact that nothing has materialised.

Well the inside track or what I heard is that it is coming on and will be with us in the new year. It sounds very exciting but its all quite hush hush from the sounds of it.
03-01-2011 17:38
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(03-01-2011 15:39 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well I have a question to any copyright boffin's on here. With TeasemeTV no longer trading as a company, does the new branded company still hold the copyright to the TeasmeTV footage? Or is all the TeasemeTV footage now devoid of copyright?

And can Ofcom still prosecute the new company for infringements made by TeasemeTV?

Sorry to be a pain, but ever since the name change, this has been bugging me.

In fact Teaseme TV was never a company, nor is Explicit. They are just names for the channels.

The channels were and still are operated by the limited company Bang Media (London), so in effect nothing's changed in terms of the company. The situation is different in that Bang no longer have their own licences so are transmitting under Playboy licences, renting channel space from them.

The name change is just a branding exercise, perhaps to distance themselves from the troublesome Bang Babes identity, or in readiness for the oft rumoured but unproven Dutch licences.

This is a quote from the T&Cs page on the Xplicit website:

XCited TV is part of Bang Media (London) Limited. Company Number 05272437
03-01-2011 20:32
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles