Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

In Response

cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

RE: In Response
(25-12-2009 23:48 )sm© Wrote:  
(25-12-2009 23:29 )cdm79 Wrote:  I called BS2 last night and whilst on the phone I noticed I had received a text message. When I hung up I read it, it was from the 89530 number saying 'Thanks for your call, continue watching Babestation2! You have been charged £2'!

I have not been been texted or charged since i moaned about it!! RESULT Big Grin

With all the awesome recorded calls you provide SMC, I don't mind you getting preferential treatment! Big Grin
26-12-2009 00:41
Find all posts by this user
Bunna Away
On Leave

Is there any chance the webstream can be 'tweaked' it always looks just short of sharp, don't get me wrong,it is a good picture it just looks very slightly out of focus.
It has been this way as long as I can remember, I just thought I would mention it to see if it is possible to improve it.

Thank you and goodnight!
06-01-2010 13:03
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(06-01-2010 13:03 )Bunna Wrote:  Is there any chance the webstream can be 'tweaked' it always looks just short of sharp, don't get me wrong,it is a good picture it just looks very slightly out of focus.
It has been this way as long as I can remember, I just thought I would mention it to see if it is possible to improve it.

as far as i'm concerned i would just be chuffed if bs fixed the partyland stream. even if the quality would be the same as the bs stream. any chance of resurrecting the partyland stream ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-01-2010 14:27
devian10 Offline
Senior Poster

BS is by far the weakest of the major channels when it comes to webstreams. Cellcast has 4 channels and the most amount of girls working per night, but only one webstream. So you may or may not get to see a girl at all.

The stream has been slowly deteriorating for the last few weeks, but today the stream is borderline unwatchable. Been watching Reede and Camilla for the last 20 mins and there's been 3 sec of lag/freeze for every 5 sec of smooth video.
14-01-2010 02:08
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-01-2010 02:08 )devian10 Wrote:  BS is by far the weakest of the major channels when it comes to webstreams. Cellcast has 4 channels and the most amount of girls working per night, but only one webstream. So you may or may not get to see a girl at all.

The stream has been slowly deteriorating for the last few weeks, but today the stream is borderline unwatchable. Been watching Reede and Camilla for the last 20 mins and there's been 3 sec of lag/freeze for every 5 sec of smooth video.

Hope he doesnt mind me saying, but ModSta has fed this back numerous times (the lack of comprehensive stream coverage) but its fallen on deaf ears. I suspect the jumpy stream is due to the amount of viewers, though being in no way a technical person, I wouldnt know for certain.
17-01-2010 14:58
Bunna Away
On Leave

Again I ask.......

(06-01-2010 13:03 )Bunna Wrote:  Is there any chance the webstream can be 'tweaked' it always looks just short of sharp, don't get me wrong,it is a good picture it just looks very slightly out of focus.

Thank you and goodnight!
27-01-2010 16:47
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

As DT was kind enough to mention for me Bunna, i'm afraid it's out of my hands. I'm sorry mate, but i'm not about to waltz in on the entire web department and tell them to faff with stuff they have set up. I have already forwarded the link to your last post, what can be done has been done. As i say, it's not my dept mate, i am here as i mentioned in my first post to help out with Babestation night shows. That's Babestation 1, Babestation 2 and now Partyland. While i don't specifically have much to do with BSXtra, i would include it under that umbrella. So anything techinical related to those channels i will do my utmost to help with.

Mod.
27-01-2010 22:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
zola Online
Posting Machine

Text message scam
Last night I sent over 4 four messages to babestation and none of them even appeared on screen, I wited for over 2 hours and nothing.
Last time I ever waste my money
Such a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone else experienced this
30-01-2010 16:37
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

RE: Text message scam
(30-01-2010 16:37 )zola Wrote:  Last night I sent over 4 four messages to babestation and none of them even appeared on screen, I wited for over 2 hours and nothing.
Last time I ever waste my money
Such a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anyone else experienced this

I'm sorry to hear that Zola. I know we had hellish bad internet problems last night. It would drop out about once every ten minutes and it happened from 20:30-04:30. It drove me mad as i had to keep logging in most of the night, the producer for BSXtra was under the same pressure to try and get any messages read. I apologise but please understand BSXtra does get a fair few messages, last night was a very difficult one just to run a standard show as even logging in phones was getting to be a problem.

Sorry mate, these things will happen from time to time, obviously we try our best to avoid them. It is Live TV after all.

Mod.
31-01-2010 00:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Can Modsta or anyone else explain why the sound is dismal on both the BS webfeed and the TV Always feed, both are unwatchable.
17-04-2010 20:54
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV