Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average

In Response

samcooke Offline
Master Poster

RE: In Response
hey ms i was just wondering if you had any say on recruitment? don't worry im not after a job, i mean which babes you hire? cos if so i'm sure lots of people will have suggestions for ya, and if not i'm sure you must know the person/s in charge of that? anyway i'm gonna say a name in good faith: amy williams, any chance? (if you don't ask you don't get)
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2009 01:39 by samcooke.)
27-05-2009 01:26
Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

How about hiring back Ellie Ford for the nighttime shows?

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
27-05-2009 02:27
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

Nope, not really any say on recruitment. Not my department. Mind you if i meet a hottie in a club and say something like:

"Hey there, you look amazing! The way the light catches your cheekbones and reflects from your truly astounding blue eyes is mesmerising, by the way here's my card i work at Babestation, do you fancy getting your kit off in front of 60 million people?"

Yeah, not so much.

Mind you i can't remember the last time i went to a club. That's every night in the studio baby!
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2009 02:36 by Moderation Station.)
27-05-2009 02:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Moderation Station Wrote:Mind you i can't remember the last time i went to a club. That's every night in the studio baby!
I don't like your tone.Tongue

27-05-2009 02:48
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Is it true Rosy May will be joining Daytime?

27-05-2009 03:15
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

Who the heck is that? If it's someone from 'pop culture' i assure you i don't watch TV. It's a cultural wasteland full of inappropriate metaphors and an unrealistic portrayal of life created by the liberal media elite.
27-05-2009 03:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Moderation Station Wrote:It's a cultural wasteland full of inappropriate metaphors and an unrealistic portrayal of life created by the liberal media elite.
Your adorable! Smile

27-05-2009 03:36
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

i think he needs a hug! lol
27-05-2009 11:45
cellcast Offline
Apprentice Poster

Smile RE: In Response
Moderation Station Wrote:Hey Jessica, welcome to the forums.

The only show i moderate is Babestation, sometimes Babestation 2 and can answer most questions pertaining to the those shows. Any other questions please diect them to CellcastTV (a member on here).

Our show can be found on:
http://www.babestation.tv/home

Other shows, including whatever is being broadcast from our studios e.g. Party People, BS Day can be found at:
http://tvalways.com/

Hope this helps

Obviously we only have limited time every so often to scour these forums for your thoughts, suggestions, complaints etc. They are appreciated and (constructive) criticism is welcomed with open arms to ensure that we can work together to deliver the best shows and websites possible. Please feel free to message us over any queries regarding our products and we will do our best to help
27-05-2009 12:13
Dreamlander Offline

Your channels are the only ones that I watch for any serious amount of time.As a non paying viewer I have no real complaint about what you put on screen as you have Paige,Camilla,Rachel...well most of my favourites actually! Smile The only issue I have really is like Josh's and it's about picture quality.The Bangbabes,Babeworlds and now Elite channels have a far sharper,clearer image.I suppose they have a higher bandwidth? Is getting a better bandwidth or picture a lot more expensive or more difficult? TV's are getting bigger and better at what they do every day and your broadcasts don't always match the quality of the girls on them.

And who's idea was the black couch? Big Grin

Dreamlander
27-05-2009 13:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV