Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

How often should you be allowed to ring a girl in one day?

Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: How often should you be allowed to ring a girl in one day?
Thanks for the advice and comments people. At least I know how things are a bit more now. All I need now is some luck with my calls! I don't like ringing when on web shows either as I want them to be concentrating more on the conversation if that doesn't sound to egotistical! As most seem to spend so much time on the web though that is also a hindrance but will keep persevering anyway.
09-10-2019 18:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I know it is frustrating to have to wait in a queue, while the same callers seem to monopolise the lines hour upon hour, but I can't see any of the channels limiting the number of calls each one can make, as - by definition - that will reduce the total number by a considerable percentage!! As it is a premium number though, so maybe no caller should be charged until connection to the chosen girl on screen?? I know there is a disclaimer to the affect that there is no guarantee of getting through to the actual presenter herself, but this could apply to being connected to one of the 'phone bank' operators also - if the callers want to talk to an alternative girl!!
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2019 19:12 by hornball.)
09-10-2019 19:08
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2019 19:08 )hornball Wrote:  I know it is frustrating to have to wait in a queue, while the same callers seem to monopolise the lines hour upon hour, but I can't see any of the channels limiting the number of calls each one can make, as - by definition - that will reduce the total number by a considerable percentage!! As it is a premium number though, so maybe no caller should be charged until connection to the chosen girl on screen?? I know there is a disclaimer to the affect that there is no guarantee of getting through to the actual presenter herself, but this could apply to being connected to one of the 'phone bank' operators also - if the callers want to talk to an alternative girl!!

I think its down to callers themselves showing a bit more respect to others, I make a lot of calls to one person but as said busy periods (say guys come home from work etc or early evening) i tell the girl i'm off to let others cum through lol...only fair and better for her you don't want all your eggs in one basket...
09-10-2019 19:37
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

Fingers poised ready to dial. Will I be successful or will I be defeated once again?

No I will succeed as it's my destiny!

A little optimistic pessimism I think.
11-10-2019 09:46
TimeWarp93 Offline
Junior Poster

I see someone mentioned elsewhere that a couple of the girls are now messaging some of their guys when to call to avoid queuing when they are busy. I assume that the studio doesn’t know about it as affects their income after all. Not a very good way to treat people who do call regularly either and are prepared to queue.

I don’t think a limit should apply though. If you want to call and can get through then do so.
17-10-2019 09:51