Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Real life Vs Babeshow life

The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Real life Vs Babeshow life
(07-02-2021 10:21 )AndyJames Wrote:  Lets be honest, you will probably never really get to know a babe even by calling her. She will only ever tell you what she wants you to know. The only time you may get to the see the real life babe is if she hits the media headlines for any reason or maybe posts a personal opinion on her social media which rarely happens imo. Many also probably have partners and kids and away from work live a fairly typical life.

I do remember the TV documentary that Cookie Jane did a few years ago, which actually put me off her for quite a while, but is probably as close an insight as you are ever likely to see.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...+real+life
Not seen this cookie Jane doc I've seen princess Levi one and read about babe channel life by lacy Lorenzo the babe girl job is to keep a person on the phone as long as possible as they want Ur credits or landline calls money it's down to the customer if they just wanna talk or get naughty with that babe I think even if u did asked a babe girl the question a person wanted to know about I don't think they would spill the beans or work around that question with a question of there own from Dazzler
08-02-2021 01:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AndyJames Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Real life Vs Babeshow life
Quote:Not seen this cookie Jane doc I've seen princess Levi one and read about babe channel life by lacy Lorenzo the babe girl job is to keep a person on the phone as long as possible as they want Ur credits or landline calls money it's down to the customer if they just wanna talk or get naughty with that babe I think even if u did asked a babe girl the question a person wanted to know about I don't think they would spill the beans or work around that question with a question of there own from Dazzler

It was on channel 4 and called, I think, High Class Call Girls. May possibly still be available via catch up.

https://metro.co.uk/2015/05/21/these-gir...for%20sex.
08-02-2021 12:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply