Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The land of the babe channels post current epidemic

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The land of the babe channels post current epidemic
(31-03-2020 19:10 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(31-03-2020 08:04 )Chrisst Wrote:  Last night Charmaine Heart explained on the radio that the demographic of her callers has changed ...

Where was she on Chrisst?

Here's the report on this forum. It's the second one she's done.
31-03-2020 19:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

This may be classed as Necroing but anyway, after now 6 weeks of lockdown and eventual easing soon to come it has made me more interested to see what the future holds for the babeshows in terms of studio shows.

I know BS have remained open and 66 have shut, Xpanded’s stayed open too, through the crisis but it has intrigued me with what will happen in the future, will 66 even bother with a studio again if they’ve judged that they’ve been just as successful as an online entity?? If they’ve still been pulling in good money then it’s questionable just how much the studio shows are important as they once were, with millions of people at home they may have done better then thought, or possibly worse. Although a few babes have limited there shifts or avoided the studio at all on BS it would be interesting to see if they come back to the studio after all this, I suspect most will but who knows. More time at home working hours you want, could be very appealing to a lot of babes.

I just think that whenever after this crisis is over the world is going to be changed, that’s outside the babe channels world so the channels are bound to change, even if it’s a little. With the Tv shows already been swallowed by camming and other interactive methods could our current crisis have sped that up.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2020 10:41 by babefan2012.)
14-05-2020 09:58
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

As far as Studio 66 is concerned I would still stand by my opinion from the 28th of April
14-05-2020 10:17
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Good points although the social side can be just as satisfied with there nights out and general get togethers the babes have. I must say I don’t see much changing but it just has me wondering that’s all.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
14-05-2020 10:39
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

On the funny side, Just to say, I read the title of this thread - "The land of the babe channels post current epidemic" - and thought it could be the title of a Russ Meyers film!
15-05-2020 06:36
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm sure someone would come up with a film n that style!!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-05-2020 08:46