Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Thank you to 5 special members

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Thank you to 5 special members
Another three from me.

1. Dan Volatile
Should have been nominated by me so much earlier. My bad.
Responsible for imo the best thread on the forum which he maintains every single day. It is a constant reminder of what the shows were like back in time.
That is a commodity more valuable than ever right now.
An acerbic and dry wit make him all the more of a forum legend.

2. KerrAvon
An excellent judge of nightshow quality and a generator of tremendous vid uploads.
Constructive and realistic in his commentary on the shows too which makes him all the more compelling a contributor.

3. Rammyrascal
For sheer longevity and weight of posting of course. But also for being so authentic in appreciation of his major passions in life.
Ice hockey, Wrestling, Star Trek amongst various others. There is such a fabulous purity and innocence about his ability to articulate joy in stuff that gives him pleasure in life.
It's like being witness to a forum kid in a sweet shop and really very endearing.

(This post was last modified: 28-07-2023 23:15 by Snooks.)
28-07-2023 18:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Thank you to 5 special members
(28-07-2023 18:56 )Snooks Wrote:  Another three from me.

1. Dan Volatile
Should have been nominated by me so much earlier. My bad.
Responsible for imo the best thread on the forum which he maintains every single day. It is a constant reminder of what the shows were like back in time.
That is a commodity more valuable than ever right now.
An acerbic and dry wit make him all the more of a forum legend.

2. KerrAvon
An excellent judge of nightshow quality and a generator of tremendous vid uploads.
Constructive and realistic in his commentary on the shows too which makes him all the more compelling a contributor.

3. Rammyrascal
For sheer longevity and weight of posting of course. But also for being so authentic in appreciation of his major passions in life.
Ice hockey, wrestling, Star Trek amongst various others. There is such a fabulous purity and innocence about his ability to articulate joy in stuff that gives him pleasure in life.
It's like being witness to a forum kid in a sweet shop and really very endearing.

This has really touched me Snooks, thank you

Piper Niven Superfan
28-07-2023 22:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS