Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

live in bangkok

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: live in bangkok
BungalowBill Wrote:
cee Wrote:There is no reason to believe it has anything to do with Babeworld...

Apart from the fact that it had the same telephone number?

Thinking about it, wasn't it Babeworld that started this trend for the overseas liveshow when it started doing Live from Hollywood, later known as Happy Hour Girls/LA Babes?
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2009 12:41 by StanTheMan.)
10-06-2009 12:40
Find all posts by this user
old git Offline
Senior Poster

I would not give up on the pussy slips on this channel.Having been to Thailand many times one of the things i have found out is Thai women are naturaly scatter brained and they will probablly forget about not showing to much.
10-06-2009 13:21
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

old git Wrote:I would not give up on the pussy slips on this channel.Having been to Thailand many times one of the things i have found out is Thai women are naturaly scatter brained and they will probablly forget about not showing to much.

This is exactly what I thought - not about Thai women in particular, but just the general vibe I got from this first show. The one with the skimpier knickers and see-through top seemed very edgy and didn't strike me as the type of girl who's happy to just sit there doing nothing (as most of the UK babes do). On a few occasions she seemed to be getting more than a little frustrated at the constraints. Like you say, old git, don't give up on this one just yet. If it's not the same two girls tonight, it will be interesting to see how the others behave.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2009 13:40 by StanTheMan.)
10-06-2009 13:39
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I hope this means that amy capri has been sacked before she has even started
10-06-2009 15:22
cee Offline
Master Poster

BungalowBill Wrote:
cee Wrote:There is no reason to believe it has anything to do with Babeworld...

Apart from the fact that it had the same telephone number?

Well fuck you then!Tongue I must have missed that... I stand, no actually, I sit on my ass - corrected.

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
10-06-2009 15:34
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

tsurugi Wrote:I hope this means that amy capri has been sacked before she has even started

You hope what means that Amy Capri has been sacked before she started? Started where? What are you talking about?
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2009 16:04 by StanTheMan.)
10-06-2009 16:03
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

StanTheMan Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:I hope this means that amy capri has been sacked before she has even started

You hope what means that Amy Capri has been sacked before she started? Started where? What are you talking about?

Word was she is now with Babeworld! Good choice!!!Smile
10-06-2009 16:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

SOCATOA Wrote:
StanTheMan Wrote:

Word was she is now with Babeworld! Good choice!!!Smile

But what does Amy Capri have to do with the Bangkok show?
10-06-2009 16:10
tsurugi Offline
Banned

She is due to start on babeworld soon and now one of the babeworld channels is "live from bangkok" she might not have a job
10-06-2009 16:22
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

tsurugi Wrote:She is due to start on babeworld soon and now one of the babeworld channels is "live from bangkok" she might not have a job

I'm not purposely failing to understand here, but I still don't get it. Is Amy Capri Asian or Asian looking? Otherwise I'm still failing to see the connection. The normal, UK part of Babeworld still runs from 9pm until 1am (or whatever time it is that Live from Bangkok starts) so why does this new show jeopardise her job?
10-06-2009 16:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66