Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

live in bangkok

steve6660 Offline
Master Poster

RE: live in bangkok
It was a bad reception and the girls were boring...

add reputation

Top 5: Tiffany, Gemma, Reede, Carmen, Anna
10-06-2009 21:09
Find all posts by this user
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

Greetings from the Babeworld Team in Thialand. Sorry we didn't give you guys any warning. Hope you liked the supprise. We decided it would be nice to have a little change of location.

Firstly no Babeworld girls will be loosing their jobs, just getting longer breaks to freshen up they will just concentrate on 908 and 961. Meanwhile 949 will bring you the cream of Asia, Weather Permitting. When it Rains over here (And it really rains) everything fails - phones, electricity and international fiber links.

Signal will be a bit jumpy for a few days while we sort out the international links, and a new fiber optic circuit is installed - untill then enjoy what you can.

Otherwise sit back enjoy, and we love to hear you comments, good or bad...

All The Best

The Babeworld Team - On Tour Wink
10-06-2009 21:21
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Hofmiester Wrote:Greetings from the Babeworld Team in Thialand. Sorry we didn't give you guys any warning. Hope you liked the supprise. We decided it would be nice to have a little change of location.

Firstly no Babeworld girls will be loosing their jobs, just getting longer breaks to freshen up they will just concentrate on 908 and 961. Meanwhile 949 will bring you the cream of Asia, Weather Permitting. When it Rains over here (And it really rains) everything fails - phones, electricity and international fiber links.

Signal will be a bit jumpy for a few days while we sort out the international links, and a new fiber optic circuit is installed - untill then enjoy what you can.

Otherwise sit back enjoy, and we love to hear you comments, good or bad...

All The Best

The Babeworld Team - On Tour Wink

Thanks for all the info Hofmiester, your not a fan of the hoff are you lol

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
10-06-2009 22:05
BungalowBill Offline
Junior Poster

kalel76 Wrote:Thanks for all the info Hofmiester, your not a fan of the hoff are you lol

One would assume HOF stands for House Of Fun? I may be wrong, he might indeed be the other hoff... but I thought he was big in Germany, not in Bangkok!
10-06-2009 22:11
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

and his song bought down the wall germany or was that his singing pmsl

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
10-06-2009 22:21
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

Well done HOF (House of Fun) is correct... Just to bring you up to speed, we have decided that we need to put the WORLD into Babeworld. I would love your suggestions to where else in the world you would like us to build studios? Remember I actualy have to go there and i prefer warm places, with nice beaches... so forget Russia!!

Enjoy

HOF
10-06-2009 22:42
rover Offline

what's the names of the two stunning girls on now hof?

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
10-06-2009 22:51
Hofmiester Offline
Junior Poster

Vivian - Option 1 (Left)
ICE - Option 2 (Right)
10-06-2009 23:28
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

Hofmiester Wrote:Well done HOF (House of Fun) is correct... Just to bring you up to speed, we have decided that we need to put the WORLD into Babeworld. I would love your suggestions to where else in the world you would like us to build studios? Remember I actualy have to go there and i prefer warm places, with nice beaches... so forget Russia!!

Enjoy

HOF

I know that there is not the remotest possibility that this might happen, but how about Saudi Arabia. Or Dubai. Maybe even India! I've always liked me some mysterious arabian pie! LOL

You gotta love a tryer! laugh
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2009 23:52 by Browser1.)
10-06-2009 23:48
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I wonder if they've had the snip? Wink
10-06-2009 23:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66