Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average

live in bangkok

Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: live in bangkok
Hofmiester Wrote:Greetings from the Babeworld Team in Thialand. Sorry we didn't give you guys any warning. Hope you liked the supprise. We decided it would be nice to have a little change of location.

Firstly no Babeworld girls will be loosing their jobs, just getting longer breaks to freshen up they will just concentrate on 908 and 961. Meanwhile 949 will bring you the cream of Asia, Weather Permitting. When it Rains over here (And it really rains) everything fails - phones, electricity and international fiber links.

Signal will be a bit jumpy for a few days while we sort out the international links, and a new fiber optic circuit is installed - untill then enjoy what you can.

Otherwise sit back enjoy, and we love to hear you comments, good or bad...

All The Best

The Babeworld Team - On Tour Wink

So, you are in Thialand! Is this somewhere between London and Birmingham? The background curtains look very similar to those in Chat Lounge. Did you take them with you? Is it the same camera?
11-06-2009 00:03
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

Not a fan of Asian girls and a crappy picture,wherever it's broadcast from! Wink I am a fan,however,of your normal great picture quality and the gorgeous Honey who will now be on my screen less! Sad

Dreamlander
11-06-2009 08:34
BungalowBill Offline
Junior Poster

Fisherman Wrote:The background curtains look very similar to those in Chat Lounge. Did you take them with you? Is it the same camera?

Oh dear, you CLEARLY don't pay any attention - the Chat Lounge (Ch. 908) set is the same studio as 40+ Real Wives (Ch. 955) - given that they were both on as normal yesterday, it's unlikely that they took the curtains with them!
11-06-2009 09:22
Fisherman Offline
Senior Poster

BungalowBill Wrote:
Fisherman Wrote:The background curtains look very similar to those in Chat Lounge. Did you take them with you? Is it the same camera?

Oh dear, you CLEARLY don't pay any attention - the Chat Lounge (Ch. 908) set is the same studio as 40+ Real Wives (Ch. 955) - given that they were both on as normal yesterday, it's unlikely that they took the curtains with them!

My comment was meant to be taken as humourus - clearly you do not share my sense of humour! Yes I am aware that the set for 908 and 955 is still in use, and as a further point the set in Thialand was in use overnight at the same time as the set for 955. I am not suggesting that the same set is used. Certainly the set in Thialand has almost the same colour curtains as those for 908/955, but additionally has a same-coloured pelmet. It could be using the other side of the same curtains!
The question as to where Thialand is has not been confirmed. Is it in the same building that Babeworld/Sport already use?
Please don't take things too seriously.
11-06-2009 09:49
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Browser1 Wrote:
Hofmiester Wrote:Well done HOF (House of Fun) is correct... Just to bring you up to speed, we have decided that we need to put the WORLD into Babeworld. I would love your suggestions to where else in the world you would like us to build studios? Remember I actualy have to go there and i prefer warm places, with nice beaches... so forget Russia!!

Enjoy

HOF

I know that there is not the remotest possibility that this might happen, but how about Saudi Arabia. Or Dubai. Maybe even India!

Or even better, HOF, you could be the one to bring us back the Prague Babes. Just make sure Joy is on your books Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2009 13:52 by StanTheMan.)
11-06-2009 13:51
old git Offline
Senior Poster

Well Hof good idea to get some of the bar girls from Bangkok on too our tv screens how many more have you got lined up for us and more to the point what bar did you get them from.
11-06-2009 17:02
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Hmmmm Hope this isnt Babeworld taking the piss and everyone chugging away to a couple of "Ladyboys":(
11-06-2009 19:41
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

SOCATOA Wrote:Hmmmm Hope this isnt Babeworld taking the piss and everyone chugging away to a couple of "Ladyboys":(

Are you suggesting this is the same show Alan Partridge 'accidentally' watched?

But SOCATOA does have a point, HOF. We demand some gynecological close ups of their bits on tonight's show.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2009 20:10 by StanTheMan.)
11-06-2009 20:08
coolguy4u Offline
Senior Poster

SOCATOA Wrote:Hmmmm Hope this isnt Babeworld taking the piss and everyone chugging away to a couple of "Ladyboys":(

Seriously though. Last night was the first time i stumbled across this channel, i got excited and then all of a sudden i thought i saw bulges (albeit small) in their pants. I could be wrong (hope i am) but i agree, are we getting 100% females or is their a lady boy element. Nothing against any one involved but i think people deserve to know what there watching and who their calling.
11-06-2009 20:47
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

coolguy4u Wrote:

Seriously though. Last night was the first time i stumbled across this channel, i got excited and then all of a sudden i thought i saw bulges (albeit small) in their pants. I could be wrong (hope i am) but i agree, are we getting 100% females or is their a lady boy element. Nothing against any one involved but i think people deserve to know what there watching and who their calling.

Are you serious, coolguy4u? Presumably so, in that you started your post with 'Seriously', but come one, look at their tits. Okay, so over time breasts can be grown with hormone injections, but not to the degree we see here. The other route for transsexuals is implants, of course, but they're quite obviously not that either. Stop panicking and enjoy your wank; these two have been female from the day they were born.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2009 23:21 by StanTheMan.)
11-06-2009 23:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66