Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 Night Show Queen - Discussion Thread

IanS66 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: S66 Night Show Queen - Discussion Thread
Some interesting results in the last 16. Disappointed to see Paige bow out, I felt she carried S66 for a good few years and would have been a strong contender as the ultimate babe. I guess her lack of presence on the forum didn't help her cause, plus Lola was a very tough matchup.

Shocked Dionne is gone already too, but Cara was stiff competition!
18-11-2022 22:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] All Time S66 Queen 2022 - Semi Finals
(21-11-2022 11:35 )winsaw Wrote:  Definitely not the 4 best girls ever to have worked for the channel, everyone seams to have forgotten the girls who made the channel elite, will go with what we got

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...
21-11-2022 11:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

It dose surprise me non of the elite girls who made elite the best channel are in the semi final,
I can only think there are not enough people still on the forum who got to watch those amazing shows many years back,
I find it a little strange not seen the likes of Caty Cole, Sophia Knights, Charlie O'Neill, Ashley Emma & Mica Martinez not in the later stages as that was the channel golden era, when it was number one

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2022 11:53 by winsaw.)
21-11-2022 11:51
IanS66 Offline
Junior Poster

(21-11-2022 11:51 )winsaw Wrote:  It dose surprise me non of the elite girls who made elite the best channel are in the semi final,
I can only think there are not enough people still on the forum who got to watch those amazing shows many years back,
I find it a little strange not seen the likes of Caty Cole, Sophia Knights, Charlie O'Neill, Ashley Emma & Mica Martinez not in the later stages as that was the channel golden era, when it was number one

I think in the case of Caty, Ashley Emma and Mica, it's possible that people have come to consider them BS babes as much, if not moreso, than Elite/S66 babes.
If I'm not mistaken, the 4 semi finalists were almost exclusively on the channel. I'd guess that that's played a part in their popularity so far.

But I do agree that the earlier babes have missed out a bit. I'd add Abigail and Dionne to those you mentioned.
21-11-2022 17:07
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(21-11-2022 17:07 )IanS66 Wrote:  
(21-11-2022 11:51 )winsaw Wrote:  It dose surprise me non of the elite girls who made elite the best channel are in the semi final,

I think in the case of Caty, Ashley Emma and Mica, it's possible that people have come to consider them BS babes as much, if not moreso, than Elite/S66 babes.
If I'm not mistaken, the 4 semi finalists were almost exclusively on the channel. I'd guess that that's played a part in their popularity so far.

But I do agree that the earlier babes have missed out a bit. I'd add Abigail and Dionne to those you mentioned.

A great point made, for my 16 nominated babes, I tried to mainly pick those who were almost exclusively Elite/S66 babes.

To some degree winsaw is right in the fact that some voters will have missed the early days. This happens in the various annual comps, to a lesser degree, when some babes who performed well at the start of the year, get overlooked in favour of those at the forefront of our memory.

In hindsight a list of the top babes in the initial post may have helped to jog the memories of some, but the fact remains that you can't vote on what you haven't seen. All comps are flawed to some degree, but at least it gives us something to debate.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
21-11-2022 19:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ interesting point about people wanting to stick with girls who had only worked on 66,
I do agree that a list of names would have helped, to remind people ,
I guess people don't remember just how good some girls were in those first 5 years of elite, before bs got the money out to sign a lot of there top girls,
Maybe we need a contest to see who was the best girl ever to work for elite TV

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-11-2022 16:36
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

^ Best all time 66 girl competition is here.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=86758

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
22-11-2022 16:46
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I am actually surprised to see Rebecca Kelly in the Semi-Finals i mean i didn't see anything interesting from her to be honest , did she even get naked?.

Yeah i get nudity is not the be all and end all but it does make the shows more memorable especially since this is an all time vote after all and not a traditional vote. I mean being honest i would vote Hannah Martin all day long over Rebecca Kelly she didn't get naked to but she still showed a nice bit of bum.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
22-11-2022 17:28
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(22-11-2022 17:28 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I am actually surprised to see Rebecca Kelly in the Semi-Finals i mean i didn't see anything interesting from her to be honest , did she even get naked?.

Yeah i get nudity is not the be all and end all but it does make the shows more memorable especially since this is an all time vote after all and not a traditional vote. I mean being honest i would vote Hannah Martin all day long over Rebecca Kelly she didn't get naked to but she still showed a nice bit of bum.

Not really a surprise for Rebecca to be at the final stages of All Time 66 Babe. Rebecca did lose her clothes during tease and night shows, but the comp being of all time includes day shows, even the old standard tv shows, when there wasn't really any web or online nudity, of which Rebecca was an absolute star. She won Ultimate Day Babe 4 years in a row just on the strength of her tv performances.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
22-11-2022 19:01
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

But that's the day show you are talking about in terms of winning it's the night show vote i was talking about.

But as was said before everyone has there own opinions.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2022 20:00 by Kingsmind.)
22-11-2022 19:57