Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

S66 Night Show Queen - Discussion Thread

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: S66 Night Show Queen - Discussion Thread
(23-11-2022 12:34 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(23-11-2022 07:48 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(23-11-2022 04:28 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I just don't really hear her being spoken about a lot that's where my comment come from really only during award season it seems to be different.

Maybe it's simply the awards being the silent majority (not referring to the poster Wink ) >>>>> the loud minority. A case I already touched on the reviews thread.
I think there's a danger that some babes get overhyped, & others of arguably equal appear can get overlooked.
You can only really go on what you see yourself, but it's inevitable that a percentage are swayed by the opinions of others.
Most of the comments are just snippets, we don't get many in-depth reviews of a babes performance, certainly not on a regular basis. Rammy tries hard to cover every babe, but it's usually all positive.
The review thread you allude to has some merits in terms of who is/isn't on. timings etc. & I applaud the efforts of the 3 main members who carry most of the work, I wouldn't attempt to do an overview of the shows night after night even if you paid me. I do actually enjoy reading the reviews for the info & often comedy element, some of the bias is plain to see, you can't take it that seriously. I'm no stranger to creative writing, so don't mind that we sometimes get posts that are both fiction & non-fiction by equal measures.

That's a good point about the review thread, I don't know how they find the time or energy to do it (and the recorders and cappers too).

I briefly did reviews for morning and afternoon shows, and soon tried to remove my personal biases too.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=86281

And just focus on which babes were on, what studio they worked in, what they wore and what their tip goals were.

But I gave up after a while because it was so time consuming and boring.

I love babes with brown nipples
24-11-2022 10:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(24-11-2022 07:57 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  
(22-11-2022 21:30 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I know that i was just surprised that's all.

Like i said everyone has there own opinion just because you ain't surprised she has made it to the semi finals despite only doing well in the day time awards doesn't mean i have to be.

I mean you really think a babe like Lola Knight with her great shows is capable of losing out before Rebecca Kelly i mean really.

I mean to be fair you would think a Night Babe Vs a Day Babe would be easy to judge because a Night Babe can do more but votes are votes everyone sees things different and the votes are not just based on my vote.

Well said mate. I was very surprised Lola went out the way she did.

I think when Lola turned on the forum over caps, it upset a lot of people who had support her over many years, it definitely did me, I honestly find it hard to forgive her and don't really see her in the same way, that sweet nice persona she had built up over time was blown up when that happened,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-11-2022 14:34
winsaw Offline

(23-11-2022 12:34 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  
(23-11-2022 07:48 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(23-11-2022 04:28 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I just don't really hear her being spoken about a lot that's where my comment come from really only during award season it seems to be different.

Maybe it's simply the awards being the silent majority (not referring to the poster Wink ) >>>>> the loud minority. A case I already touched on the reviews thread.
I think there's a danger that some babes get overhyped, & others of arguably equal appear can get overlooked.
You can only really go on what you see yourself, but it's inevitable that a percentage are swayed by the opinions of others.
Most of the comments are just snippets, we don't get many in-depth reviews of a babes performance, certainly not on a regular basis. Rammy tries hard to cover every babe, but it's usually all positive.
The review thread you allude to has some merits in terms of who is/isn't on. timings etc. & I applaud the efforts of the 3 main members who carry most of the work, I wouldn't attempt to do an overview of the shows night after night even if you paid me. I do actually enjoy reading the reviews for the info & often comedy element, some of the bias is plain to see, you can't take it that seriously. I'm no stranger to creative writing, so don't mind that we sometimes get posts that are both fiction & non-fiction by equal measures.

I think the key to a review is just to call it as you see it, we all have different things we are looking for in a show, for me one of the biggest things is dose the girl have energy, also I want movement and different positions as it makes for better caps ,
Also it's simply not really possible to watch everyone and inevitably you are more likely to watch a girl who has given u a good show before,
I do agree about some girls being overlooked on the forum, some of the best mist consistent performer like Beth & Jamie very really get much notice on here,

24-11-2022 14:44
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I don't think caps should be something to make people turn on someone because it is her decision at the end of the day and you can still see how great of a performer she is when you see her on TV that doesn't change anything.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
24-11-2022 14:46
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I mean look on the Traditional S66 Night Queen Award Rebecca Kelly only got 1 vote so that's why it was a surprise to me when she reached the Semi-Finals when she is mostly against Night Babes.

24-11-2022 14:52
winsaw Offline

(24-11-2022 14:46 )Kingsmind Wrote:  I don't think caps should be something to make people turn on someone because it is her decision at the end of the day and you can still see how great of a performer she is when you see her on TV that doesn't change anything.

Well it changed everything for me annoyed
It showed contempt and disrespect to this forum and more importantly to the people who had taken the time and effort to make those caps and vids,
She was more than happy to have the publicity when making her name only to turn on those who helped her get there when she got to the top, unforgivable in my eyes

24-11-2022 14:55
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

So when you vote you judge your votes on Caps , i have to say tho it seems like more of a valuable reason then a change of outfit but for me i just vote on what i see on TV.

I have to see tho i don't make Caps so in that situation i don't know how i would feel i guess i would learn to live with it it's like if you lose photos on your phone that mean a lot to you you learn to live with it.

(This post was last modified: 24-11-2022 15:51 by Kingsmind.)
24-11-2022 15:04
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

A lot of over-thinking going on here Wink

I will unashamedly vote for a babe that turns me on, over a babe that doesn't.
Even if the one who doesn't has been doing naked cartwheels round the studio with a dildo in every orifice.
24-11-2022 19:55
IanS66 Offline
Junior Poster

In relation to the Rebecca element of the discussion, I just wanted to add that she had some absolutely cracking night shows very regularly for a number of years. I would have shortlisted her for this award on the strength of those performances alone. Although, as mentioned by others, I'm sure her Daytime era is a big factor in her success in the competition so far (not to mention the many tease shows which whetted the appetite for her eventual nightshow success!).

But overall, I actually think her seamless transition from an ultimate day babe to an elite nightshow babe is a large part of her appeal. One of the few babes who proved she could do it all!!
24-11-2022 20:12
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Congrats on winning the All-Time Award Clare , she was one of the best All-Time Babes so she deserves this.

03-12-2022 19:38