Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Pervcam killing the shows

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: I hate pervcam
(12-08-2016 14:09 )papahet3969 Wrote:  some girls seem to use them for the good of all viewers in ways but they do detract but i spose its the channels way to make a fast buck
fast buck seems to be the aim. i guess they would rather make a 5er tonight than few 1000 a month by delivering on there content...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-08-2016 16:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I can't defend scamming, but I'd still rather look at Cali clothed and showing nothing but a bit of cleavage than watch many of the "babes" butt-naked on Unleashed or on cam.
I think there's still a place on the shows for "Glamour" performers that don't go the whole hog if they don't want to.
And if their call rates drop because of it and their jobs disappear, well that's ultimately their problem and my loss; but I suspect I'd still miss some of them more than the some of the other ones who are prepared to flash their growlers for the electronic tipping equivalent of a drop of a hat. Wink
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 21:31 by M-L-L.)
18-08-2016 21:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

i agree mate there is a place for glammour but if thats all the girl wants to do then maybe dont go on cams, as thats writing a cheque your ass isnt willing to cash.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 23:22 by HEX!T.)
18-08-2016 23:22
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ I agree, the same goes for bsx.
19-08-2016 19:21
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(18-08-2016 21:29 )M-L-L Wrote:  I can't defend scamming, but I'd still rather look at Cali clothed and showing nothing but a bit of cleavage than watch many of the "babes" butt-naked on Unleashed or on cam.
I think there's still a place on the shows for "Glamour" performers that don't go the whole hog if they don't want to.
And if their call rates drop because of it and their jobs disappear, well that's ultimately their problem and my loss; but I suspect I'd still miss some of them more than the some of the other ones who are prepared to flash their growlers for the electronic tipping equivalent of a drop of a hat. Wink

Glamour definitely has it's place on the channels, particularly with babes who won't do nightshows like Hannah C.
19-08-2016 22:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Pervcam killing the shows
Just when we just about had enough of the pervecam...

Up pop RedlightCentral with their so called 'Kinky Cam'!!

and at £1/min!!

I'll see it when I believe it!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
21-01-2017 21:43
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

RE: Pervcam killing the shows
I don't even see the point in the studio 66 nightshow anymore, I mean you can't see much of anything unless you pay for the pervecam.

Xxxpanded is the only worthwhile channel left if you want to see girls bent over ass to the cam.
02-06-2017 01:32