Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: OSG
(12-02-2013 18:46 )Addison Wrote:  
(12-02-2013 15:11 )Lotuseater Wrote:  S66 OSG now is a joke. Number takes up bottom 33% of screen covering girl's crotch area [...] FFS, are they deliberately trying to alienate the customer and go out of business...cos they are doing a mighty fine job of it....?? [...] Why can't the number be in the top left of the screen where there is no prospect of it interfering with wanking? No..that is too obvious.

I used to rage about this sort of stuff, but the reasoning behind it suddenly became patently obvious (I know, I'm slow on the uptake): they're trying to make the TV experience as frustrating as possible in order to force you to subscribe to their website and streams.

Well i will definitely NOT be doing this, so fk you! (The channel bosses, not you Addison!)

If they want the website route etc, then fk off from the TV. If they want to "advertise" on the TV, then save money and do just the adverts. If you want the channel on the TV, the fkn do it. And do it properly.
12-02-2013 18:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

It's a calculated risk for them, no question, but they're all at it. OSGs across the board have increasingly been taking up screen space. For me, Storm's is about the worst, relative to how it used to be (one of the best). The fact that people in here have been complaining about the increase in OSG size for donkey's with sweet fuck all having been done about it, leads to no other conclusion than that it's a tactic designed to drum up online business.
12-02-2013 19:02
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(12-02-2013 16:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  s66 was the best channel last night. great to see triple nudity on it from paige, clare richards and vanessa walker in particular.

For you to say this in two threads you must believe it...yet most nights when babestation do this its a case of there's more to a girl then a naked session!

Just proves a naked girl on each of the sd66 channels is a rare sight! Paige for instance wont be performing like that most nights and it just shows how inconsistent sd66 really is Important

Still great night from them and clearly channel of the night...doubt we see more of the same bladewave
12-02-2013 19:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-02-2013 19:02 )babefinder Wrote:  
(12-02-2013 16:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  s66 was the best channel last night. great to see triple nudity on it from paige, clare richards and vanessa walker in particular.

For you to say this in two threads you must believe it...yet most nights when babestation do this its a case of there's more to a girl then a naked session!

Just proves a naked girl on each of the sd66 channels is a rare sight! Paige for instance wont be performing like that most nights and it just shows how inconsistent sd66 really is Important

Still great night from them and clearly channel of the night...doubt we see more of the same bladewave

here we go the rammyrascal is biased for studio66 and is anti bs comment again. also regarding nudity ive always said there is more to a babeshow babes show than nudity and nudity alone shouldnt decide whether a babeshow babe has a good night or not. nothing to do with what channel she is on

when i said triple nudity on s66, i was referring to 3 babes going naked on studio66 which doesnt happen often. normally on s66 its usually 1 or 2 babes that go naked on a night

Piper Niven Superfan
12-02-2013 21:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

have to say although S66 osg is getting as bad as BS the cameramen and producers do know how to frame the girls in the best light compared to BS whose shambolic camerawork and huge OSG made for another night of swearing.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-02-2013 10:20
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(13-02-2013 10:20 )HannahsPet Wrote:  have to say although S66 osg is getting as bad as BS the cameramen and producers do know how to frame the girls in the best light compared to BS whose shambolic camerawork and huge OSG made for another night of swearing.

I personally find Studio 66 OSGs & camera awareness are sometimes just as bad or worse than BS. Especially that annoying little option OSG above the number. Ruined some great crotch shots.
13-02-2013 12:22