Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(16-01-2013 07:51 )Lotuseater Wrote:  Resp adult is spot on.

Studio 66 have the worst OSG presently in my view, the huge thing filling the bottom third of the screen just where the girls crotch usually is....

Yep, Studio 66 OSGs may cover roughly the same area as BS, but somehow I always find them even worse. Pointed it out again in Caty Cole's thread, where they tried to ruin her good mirror show. Their camera operators seem less OSG aware than Babestation.

And how certain members, who in the past regularly blast BS OSGs yet fall silent & now even excuse Studio 66 when they do it, can claim to be unbiased is beyond me Rolleyes
16-01-2013 14:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-01-2013 13:25 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Rammy, you have every right to put forward your views, as I do with mine. Unlike you Rammy I don't think everything that is put out on these channels is brilliant, In fact 90% is very bad the other 10% Is just about worth watching, and I have praised it when it deserved praise. But with you it is all so wonderful, apart from one or two dislikes you have, (you seem to have had a downer on particular models in the past),. But as I have said that is entirely up to you. In my contribution to this forum I try to be entertaining, I try to be humouress, and I try to be a little different. Not for me to rave about the colour of a models hair, or how great her new tattoo looks, and again, that is ok by me if that is what people want to write. But Rammy you do get so fucking precious about these programmes when on the whole they are crap and don't deserve a devotee like you. And me, well I will be carrying on, as you say with my "negative comments" for as long as it takes to make these programmes better for all of us. Because in my opinion, my negative comments, will, in the long run prove to be much more positive than anything said by you in your 38 thousand + posts.

youll be making your negative comments for a good while to come because the only way the babeshows will change to how you want them is by ofcom changing/relaxing rules and that aint going to happen. posting negative comments on here wont make the babeshows improve. the babeshows will stay like this for a good while yet

also i dont get fucking precious about the babeshows, ive got more important things in my life to get precious about and no need to have a go at me just because i like the shows. I dont like being told i cant enjoy the shows just becaue you or other forum members think they are crap. let the people who enjoy the shows, enjoy them, dont tell them they cant enjoy the shows just because you dont like them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 15:03 by Rammyrascal.)
16-01-2013 15:02
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

I respect what lily said in regards to geri but this forum is about discussion whether good or bad, it's common knowledge that the mic interruptions are annoying and geri seems to be doing that the most which is why her name is mentioned, of course making it personal against the girls should be eradicated but come on if a show is bad we should be allowed to comment

Agree with the night shows being 90% bad but if other guys think their good thats their view and I respect it
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 17:14 by shano123.)
16-01-2013 17:05
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

There was actually some life in the twitching corpse last night.

The Ofcom thing doesn't wash. We all know the rules are there but that doesn't excuse the complete laziness displayed by many of the channels over recent months.

And Elite/Studio66 has been amongst the worst culprits I'm afraid.

Strange isn't it? Babestation get more of their girls going naked and what do you know Claire's knickers are off. Even Kandi Kay had her tits out for most of the night on RLC last night!
16-01-2013 20:11
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

All you have to look at, is how many long time members have either left or very rarely post on the forum to see how bad the babeshows have got. I mean, within the last year the shows have gone from watchable to barely watchable in my view because if it's not OSG's, interruptions or censorship, it's the same old faces doing the same old routine.
But like Rammy has stated, no matter what anyone thinks or says the babeshows won't change because it's now in the hands of the next generation of viewers who didn't see how good the shows were at the beginning.

Anyway, that's my take on things and you all have the right to disagree with me on the matter because I'm only speaking for myself.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2013 22:04 by SYBORG666.)
16-01-2013 21:40
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

You are spot on Syborg when you say the new generation of viewers don't know how good these channels once were. And that is why I persist in being an old miserable bastard, always posting "negative comments" as Rammy would have them described, so as not to let the new cummers to the masturbating media of babeshow television ever forget.
16-01-2013 23:38
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

After writing my last post I had a flick through the channels. Please correct me if I am wrong, all this talk about OSGs maybe affecting my eyesight. Storm Babes TV. Their graphics seem to have grown since I last watched. Half of the fucking screen as now been taken up. Are they taking the piss?
16-01-2013 23:59
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Exactly, we should stop kissing the babeshows ass and tell it how it really is.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
17-01-2013 00:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-01-2013 23:59 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  After writing my last post I had a flick through the channels. Please correct me if I am wrong, all this talk about OSGs maybe affecting my eyesight. Storm Babes TV. Their graphics seem to have grown since I last watched. Half of the fucking screen as now been taken up. Are they taking the piss?

no worse than any of the other channels and no better either. valid comment syborg but again doubt it will make a blind bit of difference to how the shows are at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 01:09 by Rammyrascal.)
17-01-2013 00:59
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^^ Storms OSG's are defiantly larger than they used to be and are larger than some other channels, they might not be any lager than the large OSG's used by STD 66 these days, but they are larger than those used by RLC.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 01:45 by mr mystery.)
17-01-2013 01:45