Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
OSG's or no OSG's the only channel tonight that appears to give a fuck is Babestation. Terrible night from the rest and in particular Studio66. One model is practically fully dressed, RLC just doesn't have enough consistent models going by the very low key affair of what they've got to offer tonight.

I think what piss's me off most is Studio66 puts on one good show in about 2 weeks and thats the lot. Clare Richards was scheduled but has been replaced instead by total cannon fodder instead.

Storm well thats not even worth talking about and neither is xxXpanded TV. So far tonight. Good shows at Babestation with the rest being piss poor and this has got fuck all to do with ofcom incase anybody trys to defend the channel's using that old chestnut again.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 02:26 by Scottishbloke.)
19-01-2013 02:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

To elaborate on my previous point. 2am in the fucking morning and this model still seems to think it's the tease hour or something.

[Image: model.jpg]

The least said about her show the better as it hasn't changed since 10PM!!!!! bladewave
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 03:05 by Scottishbloke.)
19-01-2013 03:02
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

At the other end of the scale babestation & Lori deserve a mention she's done a great show, totally stunning, showing the other channles how it should be done!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
19-01-2013 04:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes the positive thing about the form Babestation are in tonight is that I'd imagine the rest of the channels are going to have to take notice of them and up their game tommorow night or be left behind. Babestation has simply just blew the rest away. Not one single channel has even dared to challenge their dominance. Babestation has been great since the word go and hasn't taken their foot off the gas once.

Also just to add the cap which I posted above is just one example of just what hasn't gone right tonight, other models have been equally low key.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 04:53 by Scottishbloke.)
19-01-2013 04:50
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(19-01-2013 04:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Also just to add the cap which I posted above is just one example of just what hasn't gone right tonight

Her job is to take phone calls and you posted a cap of her on the phone whilst trying to make a point of "what hasn't gone right tonight".

Can you not see the irony?
19-01-2013 05:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes but I wonder just how many were in the queue, I'd be willing to place bets now that the caller volume was higher on Babestation.

If I wanted to call a fully clothed model, then I'd phone the dayshow. Also just to add she still hasn't changed her set or done anything of note that would see me rushing to pick up the phone.

Babestation has been the channel of the night and thats who I'd be more inclined to phone. A model who strips or one that doesn't. I know which one I'd choose.
19-01-2013 05:13
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-01-2013 05:13 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes but I wonder just how many were in the queue, I'd be willing to place bets now that the caller volume was higher on Babestation.

It should be - they're on freeview.

(19-01-2013 05:13 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  If I wanted to call a fully clothed model, then I'd phone the dayshow. Also just to add she still hasn't changed her set or done anything of note that would see me rushing to pick up the phone.

Babestation has been the channel of the night and thats who I'd be more inclined to phone. A model who strips or one that doesn't. I know which one I'd choose.

So which one of the naked Bs girls did you call tonight then?

Fortunately the babeshows cater for all tastes, not just yours.
19-01-2013 05:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Whether or not I called the shows tonight is my business and my business alone, I keep that information private.

On the subject of Babestation, well they must be doing something right then with all the hot naked flesh on show, the only channel to occupy space both on the SKY EPG and Freeview aswell.

Both Studio66 and RLC have tried the freeview market, only for it to ultimately prove to be a failure. Might it just be like it or loathe it that overall the kind of show which Babestation delivers is the reasons to their success.

More naked flesh than any other channel and also the biggest player in the current babe channel market. The strengh of their shows is obviously proving to be a successful formula which others should take note of.

The only channel in my opinion that got pass marks tonight and put the rest totally to shame.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 06:53 by Scottishbloke.)
19-01-2013 06:51
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(19-01-2013 03:02 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  To elaborate on my previous point. 2am in the fucking morning and this model still seems to think it's the tease hour or something.

[Image: model.jpg]

The least said about her show the better as it hasn't changed since 10PM!!!!! bladewave
Not the best made point,your caps is showing a topless model,a tease hour would be 9-10PM ie rules do not allow topless.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
19-01-2013 06:59
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-01-2013 06:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Whether or not I called the shows tonight is my business and my business alone, I keep that information private

I'll take that as a 'no, I havn't called anyone' then Wink

Those who genuinely call aren't usually that shy about it.
19-01-2013 07:01