Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(19-01-2013 06:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ...
On the subject of Babestation, well they must be doing something right then with all the hot naked flesh on show
Might it just be like it or loathe it that overall the kind of show which Babestation delivers is the reasons to their success.
More naked flesh than any other channel and also the biggest player in the current babe channel market. The strengh of their shows is obviously proving to be a successful formula which others should take note of.

Well, we're back on this old business of what constitutes 'success'.

Fact is, none of us here have access to the channels stats, we don't know their call volumes, and we don't know their overall profits.
For all we know, RLC and/or S66 could be way more profitable than BS. Their model of not being on freeview, and catering for a wider audience of tastes than the simple 'naked with oil' market, may actually produce a higher income for them. For all we know, the naked flesh and the pushing of boundaries on BS is not a sign of success, but more of desparation, as they push the limits to try to attract more callers because they are struggling to make a decent profit as is.
We simply don't know, it's all speculation. You happen to prefer naked models, other people like other things which the other channels cater for better than BS, each to their own.

As stated, these shows are primarily about the phone calls, and what makes a model (and therefore her channel) successful or not is how she handles herself on the phones. A girl can be naked all night long, but if she's hopeless on the phones, her call rates will soon drop and she'll eventually be dumped, while another girl may be half dressed, but still attract a raft of callers and listeners because of her phone banter.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
19-01-2013 11:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

also back to the "its a poor night unless there is nudity" as well munch which really annoys me. babestation was the only channel that had full nudity on it last night so for some forum members the blinkers come on and praise babestation and the babestation babes to high heaven saying they were the babes of the night and the best channel by a mile and slag the channels off that dont have nudity. as you say munch the most important thing for a babeshow babe is how good she is on the phone. if she is useless on the phone she wont bring the calls in and the channel will get rid of her. also agree the channels have to cater for more than those viewers callers who like naked babes with or without oil. they have to have a variety of babes, sets and outfits to cater for as many people as possible. if the channels just had babes who were naked with or without oil they would be boring and lose money

i thought last night wasnt a bad night at all especially from the big 3 (studio66, rlc and bs) with a nice variety of babes, outfits, sets and nudity

Piper Niven Superfan
19-01-2013 11:19
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

sorry rammy i dont care nudity or not but BS was by far best channel last night. again was a non geri night and best shows.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-01-2013 11:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough hannahspet that's your opinion and cant complan about that. just saying im annoyed at the forum members who have the its a poor night unless there's nudity rule about a babeshow babe and channel and solely that decides whether a channel and babe is poor or not. they praise the channels and babes that have nudity/go naked and slag off the channels and babes that dont go naked and have nudity

as ive said earlier last night wasnt a bad night at all especially from the big 3 channels. if i said a specific channel/channels i would get jumped on and snidey comments made about me

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 11:58 by Rammyrascal.)
19-01-2013 11:50
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(19-01-2013 11:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also back to the "its a poor night unless there is nudity" as well munch which really annoys me. babestation was the only channel that had full nudity on it last night so for some forum members the blinkers come on and praise babestation and the babestation babes to high heaven saying they were the babes of the night and the best channel by a mile and slag the channels off that dont have nudity. as you say munch the most important thing for a babeshow babe is how good she is on the phone. if she is useless on the phone she wont bring the calls in and the channel will get rid of her. also agree the channels have to cater for more than those viewers callers who like naked babes with or without oil. they have to have a variety of babes, sets and outfits to cater for as many people as possible. if the channels just had babes who were naked with or without oil they would be boring and lose money

i thought last night wasnt a bad night at all especially from the big 3 (studio66, rlc and bs) with a nice variety of babes, outfits, sets and nudity

Rammy your full of it mate, you change your opinion every few days, last few weeks you've been barking on about how good and strong babestation has been and even said if they continue they could get channel of the year, as soon as somebody more prominent or influential makes a post that completely goes against what you've been saying you then take their side and contradict yourself over and over again.

Why do you think people praise girls who go naked Like Lori? If you want girls in clothes Rammy go out for a walk to the shops, the fresh air might do you some good, your becoming deluded or failing that, watch some daytime shows, they are full of girls in clothes...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 15:39 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
19-01-2013 15:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

eh what complete and total rubbish fernandez im not full of it at all. yes i have said babestation has improved which ive said for a while now and not changed this opinion every few days so YOURE WRONG!!!!!!!!! havent also if someone makes an opinion or comment i disagree with i have a right to comment back saying why and unlike you i dont personally attack the other person making the comment

no need to agressively attack me/go after me here and in the babestation chat thread. just because you disagree with what im saying, doesnt give you the right to have a go at me. the forum isnt about that.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 15:39 by Rammyrascal.)
19-01-2013 15:38
Banned

How is that aggressive or attacking you? your still not getting the point now! you might have said babestation has improved, this is exactly my point, you big up babestation, then as soon as somebody mentions RLC or STD66 or makes a negative comment about BS you jump ship. You just constantly take the easy option...

You have your little group of followers on here you like to hide behind, given people might not like my opinions but atleast im not afraid to voice them and are of my own beliefs....

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 15:48 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
19-01-2013 15:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

calling me spinless and saying im full of it is being agressive and attacking me.

what complete bullshit fernandez. ive never bigged babestation up at all. all ive said it has improved over recent weeks and i dont jump ship as soon as someone mentions rlc or std66 or makes a negative comment i jump ship. what complete and utter tosh. if there is a night where i dont like bs, i just dont say anything because ill get people like you jumping on me saying ive got an anti bs agenda which i dont have

also what complete bullshit saying i have my own group of followers on here i hide behind. where's your proof. i dont hide behind anyone and like you i state my opinions and disagree with other forum member opinions and say why

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 15:52 by Rammyrascal.)
19-01-2013 15:50
Banned

It's the truth Rammy, just because you don't agree it doesn't mean it's aggressive, I don't need to argue my point with you, the evidence is all over the forum, so unless your going to spend the next few days editing your posts or deleting your "thanks" it's there for everybody to see. Smile

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 16:05 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
19-01-2013 15:56
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-01-2013 11:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also back to the "its a poor night unless there is nudity" as well munch which really annoys me.

You shouldn't let things like this really annoy you Rammy, people are just giving their honest opinions about what they believe to be a good or bad night that's all, so surly there's no need to for you to get annoyed with people that don't share your views , just chill and a little and accept what constitutes a good or bad nights for some people differs from you're own without getting annoyed so much .
Tolerance of other peoples views and opinions without getting annoyed if they differ from our own is what we should all strive for .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 19:12 by mr mystery.)
19-01-2013 18:54