Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
It's piss's me off to no extent that the very moment you post with complete honesty you get the usual mob ready to pounce like lions waiting in a cage ready to jump on you for daring to offer such an opinion.

It's a babe channel forum, opinions good and bad should be aired. The moment this place turns into a fanzone will be the same day I decide to call time on this place.

It also piss's me off that despite the efforts of Babestation others are clearly too blind to see this. Fact - If last night was a boxing match, the referee would have blown the whistle long before the end of the shows. Babestation simply steam rolled the rest and had them leaving with their tails behind their legs.

Ofcourse nakedness makes for a good show and a great spectacle. Lori, Camilla, Gina and Jada all putting on great stints, infact at one point each of the Babestation channels had a naked model on at the same time. We were spoilt for choice.

What did the rest do to meet this challenge, nothing. Studio66 had 4 channels with one of the models doing nothing more than just sitting on a desk fully clothed from the word go apart from the odd tit flash here and again. I fail to see what qualifies that as nightshow material. Yes I got my tease hour mixed up with regards to the times but lets be honest it was hardly all that much stronger than what you would have seen between 9 and 10PM.

RLC just seems to blow hot and cold all the time. One night is almost unrecognisable from the previous or the next night. It's a well known fact that this channel has at least 2 different producers who obviously share different ideas on to what a nightshow should consist of.

Babestation apart last night overall I'd say for a Friday night that the quality of the rest was well below par and it definately didn't have the start of the weekend feel about it. You can sort of accept low key shows on Monday nights but not when it comes to the weekend. I rest my case.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 19:29 by Scottishbloke.)
19-01-2013 19:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(19-01-2013 18:54 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 11:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also back to the "its a poor night unless there is nudity" as well munch which really annoys me.

You shouldn't let things like this really annoy you Rammy, people are just giving their honest opinions about what they believe to be a good or bad night that's all, so surly there's no need to for you to get annoyed with people that don't share your views , just chill and a little and accept what constitutes a good or bad nights for some people differs from you're own without getting annoyed so much .
Tolerance of other peoples views and opinions without getting annoyed if they differ from our own is what we should all strive for .

agree with this that people on here should tolerate other people's views mrmystery but to base how good a babe or a channel was on a particular night just on whether the babe went naked or the amount of nudity is totally wrong. there is more to a babehow babe's show and how good a babechannel is than just nudity. also the babechannels arent about nudity or how much clothes a babe has on. they are about phone sex and to attack the channels that dont have nudity on them and attack the babes that dont go naked is wrong

Piper Niven Superfan
19-01-2013 20:07
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(19-01-2013 20:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 18:54 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 11:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also back to the "its a poor night unless there is nudity" as well munch which really annoys me.

You shouldn't let things like this really annoy you Rammy, people are just giving their honest opinions about what they believe to be a good or bad night that's all, so surly there's no need to for you to get annoyed with people that don't share your views , just chill and a little and accept what constitutes a good or bad nights for some people differs from you're own without getting annoyed so much .
Tolerance of other peoples views and opinions without getting annoyed if they differ from our own is what we should all strive for .

agree with this that people on here should tolerate other people's views mrmystery but to base how good a babe or a channel was on a particular night just on whether the babe went naked or the amount of nudity is totally wrong.

It's not wrong for the people that want to either watch or call naked girls though, this is what they want to see when they watch or call the girls, so if no naked flesh is on offer it's a dull night in their opinion, this is just their taste and their preference, it's not wrong for them, they are the ones that watch and call, it's just their opinion and preference full stop, other people have different opinions of what constitutes a good night and don't particularly base a good night on nakedness, they are not wrong either, this is their opinions and preference's, no one can tell someone else what constitutes a good or bad night based around their own preference's, people have different opinions as to what constitutes a good or bad night for them personally and are just stating their opinion .
You can't tell someone they are totally wrong when in their opinion a night was dull because there wasn't any nakedness , Nakedness is what some people enjoy and others don't .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 20:59 by mr mystery.)
19-01-2013 20:37
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

To be or not to be, "naked" that is the question. My opinion on this may at first seem like I am coming down on the side of Rammy. But rest assured I am not. But I may agree with a little of what he says about full nudity. But certainly not for all the same reasons. Rammy is also a love child of the late Mary Whitehouse, I'm not. When you have a naked girl, these girls make doubly sure there are no slips. Couple that with Lightning Fucking Larry behind the camera and the thought of any sort of flash is to be soon forgotten. I want to see these girls use their outfits as a means of conveying a sexiness about what these programmes are meant to be. But very few are able to do that. No, what I should say, out of the current girls on the babechannels, zero are able to do it. Lori as got a beautiful fit body, but bouncing up and down on a bed "sexy" I don't think so. You also need more than TITS,TATS.and TELEPHONE, that some girls think suffice, without having that other 'T'. The one that stands for "TEASE" is by far the most vital. In my time watching the Babechannels. For me there as been just one girl that as truly teased and left her fans craving more, just one girl out of what must be several hundred that have appeared since she left. And that girl? It doesn't need me to tell you who that is.
19-01-2013 23:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well looking at the line ups across the whole board of the channels tonight I'm not expecting to see anything that is remotely vintage. Early prediction, Babestation to once again be the best of the rest.

How I miss those legendary line up's when we had the likes of Bailey Cream pulling out all the stops. Maybe it's time we got a petition on the go here to get Sportxxx back on the airwaves.

I think we need a new ambitious channel to hit the ground with all guns blazing, one that is also not afraid to say fuck you to ofcom. At the very least SKY needs to get another encrpted show back on the go.

I don't know about you, but I miss those nights when if the FTA channels were too tame for you then you were guaranteed to see a pussy show elsewhere with the simple method of entering your 4 digit pin number and that was you sorted for the night Cool
20-01-2013 00:00
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(20-01-2013 00:00 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well looking at the line ups across the whole board of the channels tonight I'm not expecting to see anything that is remotely vintage. Early prediction, Babestation to once again be the best of the rest.

How I miss those legendary line up's when we had the likes of Bailey Cream pulling out all the stops. Maybe it's time we got a petition on the go here to get Sportxxx back on the airwaves.

I think we need a new ambitious channel to hit the ground with all guns blazing, one that is also not afraid to say fuck you to ofcom. At the very least SKY needs to get another encrpted show back on the go.

I don't know about you, but I miss those nights when if the FTA channels were too tame for you then you were guaranteed to see a pussy show elsewhere with the simple method of entering your 4 digit pin number and that was you sorted for the night Cool

For me Scottish the appeal of these programmes is when they do push their luck with the law to the limits. Something they are no longer prepared to do, because as long as the phone rings. And they keep selling their cheap and nasty merchandise. Then that will keep the muck peddlers happy.
20-01-2013 00:28
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Heard a naught word on one of the channels tonight eek

Thank god they got on the mic right away, or else any little child would be left harmed for life if they heard this word!!!!!!!!!!!

No more naughty words, OK? It's just too dangerous!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, now back to the nudity, bare ass and tits, BJ and HJ motions on screen, and slightly censored ads of women getting shagged Bounce
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 03:03 by mrmann.)
20-01-2013 00:53
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-01-2013 19:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  It's piss's me off to no extent that the very moment you post with complete honesty you get the usual mob ready to pounce like lions waiting in a cage ready to jump on you for daring to offer such an opinion.

I'm sure Rammy thinks the same

(19-01-2013 19:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  It's a babe channel forum, opinions good and bad should be aired.

Correct.

(19-01-2013 19:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Fact - If last night was a boxing match, the referee would have blown the whistle long before the end of the shows. Babestation simply steam rolled the rest and had them leaving with their tails behind their legs.

It's not a fact, it's your opinion.

(19-01-2013 19:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Ofcourse nakedness makes for a good show and a great spectacle. Lori, Camilla, Gina and Jada all putting on great stints, infact at one point each of the Babestation channels had a naked model on at the same time. We were spoilt for choice.

I don't think anyone's saying nakedness isn't a good show, not even Rammy if you take the trouble to read his posts properly. What some of us disagree with is the constant assertion that it's the only thing that makes a good show

(19-01-2013 19:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  What did the rest do to meet this challenge, nothing. Studio66 had 4 channels with one of the models doing nothing more than just sitting on a desk fully clothed from the word go apart from the odd tit flash here and again. I fail to see what qualifies that as nightshow material.

RLC just seems to blow hot and cold all the time. One night is almost unrecognisable from the previous or the next night. It's a well known fact that this channel has at least 2 different producers who obviously share different ideas on to what a nightshow should consist of.

Maybe they're not trying to 'challenge'. Maybe they're catering for customers that Babestation doesn't normally, and doing very nicely out of it. There are numerous websites dedicated to 'tease' where the models do little more than flash their tits and hitch their skirts up, so the customer base is obviously there.

(19-01-2013 19:19 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  You can sort of accept low key shows on Monday nights but not when it comes to the weekend.

Why? Are the phonelines cheaper on a Monday?
20-01-2013 03:10
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

The thing about people championing nakedness as though it's the sole determining factor of quality are side-stepping the issue of favourites, and the "je ne sais quoi" factor involved there. SB bangs on about nudity being the thing that makes or breaks these shows, but if Lori were to put on a bikini and shoes at the same time that, say, Cathy Barry stripped everything off, I'd wager he'd still chose to watch a clothed Lori over a nude Cathy. Lori pushes his particular buttons, and it's not about simply about what she is or isn't wearing, or how she performs (Lori is a highly monotonous performer who has a more predictable shtick than almost any other babe - basically she alternates between the hand-clamp over the crotch with legs stretched out and a traumatised facial expression, and the doggy crouch, with head thrust upwards, with the same traumatised facial expression. If you're not especially wowed by her from the off, then it's unlikely that the repetitiveness of her moves is going to sway you). If you like Lori or Camilla more than Daryl or one of the RLC team, fine, but don't try to claim that it's all about their willingness to wear less, or the hotness and variety of their performances that makes these babes superior in your book.
20-01-2013 03:37
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Not taking sides as this argument is already well covered (unlike Lori laugh) but one thing I have noticed with Lori is that she spends very long periods without a phone call.

This is when she's nude with hand thong and it happens a lot. It happened again last night - I thought I'd watch continuously to see how long it was before she got a call. I gave up after 20 minutes with still no call.

She tends to get on the mic every 30 seconds and beg for calls which may put people off still further.

I think she has a superb figure and (despite the odd facial expressions and OTT black eyeliner) she's sexy and good looking, so why the lack of calls?

Perhaps the majority of punters prefer more subtlety and tease after all?
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 12:53 by Digital Dave.)
20-01-2013 12:53