Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

New Rules

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: New Rules
(08-11-2021 05:14 )ShandyHand Wrote:  And what would be the reason for this "admin"?

Earnings on a joint account will be automatically be split equally between the two babes, I imagine.
Earnings from a brief 241 on one babes stream might require a trip to the office to sort out.

I'm not saying that's what it is. It's just the way April worded it.
08-11-2021 06:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(08-11-2021 00:53 )winsaw Wrote:  April has said 241 shows have now been banned

The "ban" didn't last long Big Grin

[Image: image-2C81_61898E7E.jpg]

08-11-2021 21:56
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

There feels like a lot of miscommunication going about atm doesn't there? I don't think the babes are always given the clearest information.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
08-11-2021 22:10
Not any more

Of course, it's always possible she was just shutting down a guy who's been pestering her with the same question all night.
08-11-2021 23:18
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

OK, I'm confused. If this is an OFCOM thing, why are the Prague channels complying? And if it's a more general thing, how come the likes of Chaturbate and Stripchat are still showing hardcore material on their FTA shows? It smacks of self censorship in the name of profit to me. And why have the Babestation and S66 webshow sections been removed from this forum whilst the other webshow sections have been allowed to remain? None of it makes any sense.

Question everything
09-11-2021 09:51
Not any more

(09-11-2021 09:51 )milfspotter Wrote:  why have the Babestation and S66 webshow sections been removed from this forum whilst the other webshow sections have been allowed to remain? None of it makes any sense.

They haven't been removed, they're in the Bs and S66 forums.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=364

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=387
09-11-2021 22:27
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

Something I hope someone can explain to me. As we know now the no nudity rule on free stream has kicked in on BS. They fall under uk law. But why do the Prague and LSL channels have to do the same? They broadcast from foreign countries and stream on a Dutch website, how could they get sanctioned?
24-11-2021 00:31
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Has anyone else read the ofcom rules at all yet because they are quite surprising in what any channel or channel babe can do if they went by the letter of ofcom in the ofcom rules they do name the babes that have broken there laws as well which will explain why they don't do much on screen much now
26-11-2021 14:38
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Ofcom are using bully boy tactics they will make a noise when someone complains that they can lip read what a channel babe is saying hence why they either put there hand over there mouths or us the phone to do the same trick. But yet when I've asked ofcom to answer questions and have defended these channels and babes and asked them if these people are easily offended then why are they watching these channels as there is 900 channels on sky TV before a person get to the adult section. And why are they looking at it online as well but ofcom refuses to answer my hard questions. As Tony Blair said about people not liking what's on normal TV channels then that person has 2 options. Either turn the TV channel over to something they like watching or turn off the TV
28-01-2022 00:00
19dansmith Offline
Apprentice Poster

Seems like the rules seem a bit more relaxed, there seems to be a lot more slips than usual?
01-04-2022 20:39