GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Lori Buckby

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: OnlyFans
(19-04-2021 16:50 )TedDrake Wrote:  
(17-04-2021 09:07 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  It’s a triumph of hope over experience putting your trust in Lori Buckby - I mean, she was done for fraud.

I had no idea about this, what were the circumstances???

Get yer dirty laundry here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11250221
19-04-2021 16:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Northern Guy Offline
Junior Poster

(18-04-2021 02:27 )Northern Guy Wrote:  I’ve had exactly the same issue with Lori.

“Won” (otherwise known as paid for) two prizes a couple of weeks back. Heard nothing and so messaged asking for an update and was told I needed to provide proof I’d won...wtf?!?

I do not believe she runs her own account, or at least I’m convinced someone replies to messages for her.

I’ve let it slide as can’t be bothered but I won’t be buying custom content or participating in these games with Lori or any other model.

We often hear that guys who pirate content ruin the fun for everyone and I agree with that. But likewise girls like Lori behaving in this way ruin platforms like onlyfans for other girls too.

Thought I’d provide an update on this. Today, Onlyfans has refunded me in full for the money I paid to Lori for “prizes” I never received. Took a few exchanges of messages but ultimately they have accepted liability.

They told me they had instructed Lori to fulfil her commitment and asked for me to wait 5 days. Unsurprisingly there was no response from Lori and so Onlyfans credited my card directly. Money has cleared today.
29-04-2021 20:47
TPain Offline
Ella #1 Fan

Well done pal !! I wish I didn't just fuck it off now Big Grin
30-04-2021 09:50

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles