babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Another Boudoir Cockup

fatbiker Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Another Boudoir Cockup
(14-10-2009 15:03 )85stevewest Wrote:  [quote='suzii' pid='248212' dateline='1255528388']
OMG I cant believe you havent told me this. Smack bottom for you hehehehhehehehehhehe. I hope you can come back hun. Your strong headed like me I love it. Come back come back. Oh and by the way. The new set is very very very uncomfortable but hey it could be worse. I dont work weekends now so thats freed alot of shifts and plus in away for a month from Dec 9th so im sure there will be shifts xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s love this girl more than you men
p.p.s No worries about the email. Some texters were asking where you had gone. I just thought we were working different days xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what are you saying suzii?that you love jenny more than we do.or you love her more than us,lesbo kisses Mmmmm cool.lollaugh
[/qu
Steve, I did wonder myself, would be interesting. Now suzy probably won't talk to me again. Life gets so complicated you sometimes have to sit back and laugh at it!

Fat bikers bounce better

Muffin the Mule is not a criminal offence
14-10-2009 23:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

It's crucial to check the technician(s) have got one logged in 'waiting' for calls. I never fiddle with the computer myself but make quite sure each shift that calls can come through. Nothing more annoying for the 'lady' or the 'caller' if they can't get it together!

The new set isn't as comfy as the chaise longue. Also it's hard to show one's legs/feet and shoes. However, the show changes format on a regular basis so I'm sure it will change again before too long. Remember the sun loungers and bikinis when we were called The Basement over a year ago! Maybe we'll be in a snowy landscape on a sleigh by Christmas! LOL

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

16-10-2009 20:30
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

The sexy lady of the boudoir.
oohhhhh Serena im with you on the snowy landscape. Got be better than that bed. I have sores on my elbow lol

xxxxxxxxxxx
21-10-2009 18:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV