babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Another Boudoir Cockup

black knight Offline
Summer lovin

RE: Another Boudoir Cockup
sorry girls,i dont get my soap box out very often.im nice really.i really enjoy watching all your shows,wish i could afford to call you all,but my love abbi is so demanding.lol
13-10-2009 15:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

Hey my Jenny

Im been worried about you. I tried emailing but you didnt get back. :0(
Why have you left. Its a shame as you can tell on here how popular you were.
Thanx about being me an excellent contributer to the boudoir.
I was in work this afternoon and told the camera lady who finishes at 6pm. I was told that Abbi will get training on how to make herself ready for calls so hopefully this wont happen again.
Yes Jenny you are right. You would of been told to leave it but hey this is why companies can move the goal posts for different people.
Steve - Your a star and hope your ok and im glad you wrote this as if things arent aired people will not know and it the situaltion will never change.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
13-10-2009 19:18
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

thanks suzii and sorry. next time{thou i hope there isnt one} i,ll remain calm and polite.mind you,you girls get wet for the bad boys dont ya.lol.xxx
13-10-2009 19:30
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

You make sure you write what you want. I was only defending the boudoir a ickle bit as I know the situation that happened as its happened to me many times. The thing is its just under training. I agree that people should write on here with situations that have happened as if something keeps happening or its happening to to more people that things need to change. oh and your cute xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
13-10-2009 22:17
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

(13-10-2009 22:17 )suzii Wrote:  You make sure you write what you want. I was only defending the boudoir a ickle bit as I know the situation that happened as its happened to me many times. The thing is its just under training. I agree that people should write on here with situations that have happened as if something keeps happening or its happening to to more people that things need to change. oh and your cute xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh shucks suzii ive gone all embarrassed now Blush.your cuter than me by miles babe.love the avatar sexy girl.xxx
13-10-2009 22:24
jenkins Offline
Junior Poster

I didnt get your email huni or I owuld have replied :-s

He got the hump with me because I wouldnt do the bank holiday monday then he stopped confirming my shifts and not getting the text before with no warning I just ignored it for a couple of weeks because I cant be arsed with the pettiness and thought fuck them and then I have had so much drama wont even go into it.

But he is meant to be calling me tooday re- the show so who knows. I loved the show so we will see.

Jen x
14-10-2009 12:50
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Whoever "he" is - take Jenny back - she's lovely!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
14-10-2009 14:44
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

(14-10-2009 14:44 )rickhardo Wrote:  Whoever "he" is - take Jenny back - she's lovely!
well said rickhardo.here hereCool
14-10-2009 14:49
suzii Offline
Senior Poster

OMG I cant believe you havent told me this. Smack bottom for you hehehehhehehehehhehe. I hope you can come back hun. Your strong headed like me I love it. Come back come back. Oh and by the way. The new set is very very very uncomfortable but hey it could be worse. I dont work weekends now so thats freed alot of shifts and plus in away for a month from Dec 9th so im sure there will be shifts xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s love this girl more than you men
p.p.s No worries about the email. Some texters were asking where you had gone. I just thought we were working different days xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
14-10-2009 14:53
black knight Offline
Summer lovin

(14-10-2009 14:53 )suzii Wrote:  OMG I cant believe you havent told me this. Smack bottom for you hehehehhehehehehhehe. I hope you can come back hun. Your strong headed like me I love it. Come back come back. Oh and by the way. The new set is very very very uncomfortable but hey it could be worse. I dont work weekends now so thats freed alot of shifts and plus in away for a month from Dec 9th so im sure there will be shifts xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s love this girl more than you men
p.p.s No worries about the email. Some texters were asking where you had gone. I just thought we were working different days xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what are you saying suzii?that you love jenny more than we do.or you love her more than us,lesbo kisses Mmmmm cool.lollaugh
14-10-2009 15:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV