Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Shows have gotten too softcore

stallion Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Shows have gotten too softcore
They should say to the girls if your comfortable going naked/kissing & playing then you can if not then don't........democracy can be a wonderful thing. It would be interesting to know what the girls themselves think. if your a member of the forum girls feel free to air your views.
22-08-2008 22:58
Find all posts by this user
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

JamesW Wrote:Ofcom have already proposed that the babe channels become pin protected. They want to change the broadcasting code, so that all premium rate telephone shows (including even the Psychic channel) have to become pin protected or cease to broadcast completely.
JamesW Wrote:The babe channels have said that they will fight the proposed change to the broadcasting code, because they think that if they did become pin protected they could lose up to 90% of their viewers.
JamesW Wrote:Sky don't want to allow the babe channels to become pin protected, as if they did and became harder shows they would be more competition for Sky's own pin protected adult channels (channel numbers 938-944). I'm not sure if there's any way that Ofcom can force Sky to offer these channels pin protection if they don't want to.

Do you mean that you would have to pay to watch these channels aswell or that you just enter your pin number to watch like Sky Movies?.Because if we had to pay to watch then they would most certainly lose more than 90% of viewers - me included.But I don't really see what reason they would have to pin protect PsychicTV.Do Ofcom have a problem with premium rate telephone shows?
27-08-2008 01:52
Headlessman Offline
Master Poster

JamesW Wrote:Ofcom have issued several fines to the babe channels for being too explicit, so they have had no choice but to tone things down. Since several channels have already been fined, they all need to be careful now to avoid any further action by Ofcom, who can not only fine them large amounts but also have the power to revoke a channel's licence to broadcast (something they have already done once).

I had a look at the Ofcom website and to find some details about the fines there but I didn't find much.But I did find out that some people have actually made complaints about the content of some of the shows which resulted in the fines and toning down of content.Why would somebody complain about these shows - they are adult shows so if they didn't like them then they shouldn't watch.
But I will say that some of the channels like SportXXXBabes probably deserved to be fined because as I said in my very first post that what they did was way too explicit for free to view TV.

I think that most of the channels are being too careful because they don't want to risk getting any more fines.The only channel that seems to be taking a risk is Hotel Voyeur as thats the only channel these days where I've seen the girls kissing with tongues and licking each others nipples.Ofcom probably don't have that much of a problem with kissing or nipple sucking but the other channels are probably too afraid to let the girls do it incase they get fined.
27-08-2008 01:52
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I think you'll find most complaints against these channels are from their rivals....As for what girls would do harder shows,remember how surprised we were when the daytime PP girls started doing the dirty talk on PP3am???? we'll never know how far they'll go unless the channels try...
27-08-2008 12:11
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Who are there rivals then?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-08-2008 12:44
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:Who are there rivals then?

not all 900 phone channels are owned by the same company..Cellcast is the biggest,but there's about 4/5 more...they are in competion with each other,so moniter each other...nothing like giving your rivals a good kicking..or pinching their girlsRolleyes
27-08-2008 13:04
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

So which channels for a example are in competion with each other then?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-08-2008 13:11
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

906,907,910,951,957Babestation/sexstation=Cellcast,
908,949 and I think 952=Babeworld,
913=TVX,
914=hotel voyeur,
918,936,955=LiveXXX,
and 956=Happyhourgirls,
Though some of these channels do share the 3G service
27-08-2008 13:31
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thanks a lot dondoe you have made things a lot clearly, one thing if they are rivals then why do they share the same 3G sevice?

27-08-2008 15:19
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:Thanks a lot dondoe you have made things a lot clearly, one thing if they are rivals then why do they share the same 3G sevice?

Cost is probably the reason...if you check out other cam sites they have dozens of girls on at the same time,so it wouldn't be worth setting up for 1/2 girls
27-08-2008 15:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV