babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals
Same again with the shower goal met, after a couple of minutes it's fuzzed out.
19-02-2023 02:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Wise up and play the game Wink

Let other people pay for the tip goal and then use your own credits to watch on perv.

Can work out cheaper than buzzing. And if the goal's not met, it hasn't cost you a penny Cool
19-02-2023 03:15
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

(19-02-2023 03:15 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Wise up and play the game Wink

Let other people pay for the tip goal and then use your own credits to watch on perv.

Can work out cheaper than buzzing. And if the goal's not met, it hasn't cost you a penny Cool

And if everyone does that, no one will be left to pay the tip goal and the girls / BS might actually learn something laugh
19-02-2023 06:10
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Tbf to the girls though, they had the blur set at a level you could still just about make out what was going on. So you could go into perv at the right times.

No wasting credits to find out they were still setting up, or otherwise mucking about Cool
19-02-2023 12:32
Charlemagne Offline

I've never understood the tip goals....
I see babes who reach their tip goals and then go into private to complete it.
If they are going to go into private then it should be mentioned within the tip goal.

If I had paid good money then I'd feel cheated if I'd been guliable enough to make a contribution. It's tarnishing the Babestation brand.

Yet there are great babes on there. Brooksie always has a great webshow, better still when she reaches a tip goal, and her private shows are excellent. She's a 5 tip stars from me, some of the others 0.

26-02-2023 16:37
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Or as is increasingly the case with me do neither and sit there with a ridiculously self satisfied grin on the face at having saved a load of money Big Grin.

26-02-2023 16:43
Nitro2020 Offline
Junior Poster

Before the web show rules were changed to show nothing explicit, the tip goals were met nearly all the time. Now they are rarely met because you have to pay twice, one to complete the goal and then the pervcam cost. Most people won’t bother, never understood the change in rules, can’t keep hiding behind this online harms bill which may or may not be passed.
26-02-2023 16:50
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(19-02-2023 06:10 )Spike1876 Wrote:  

And if everyone does that, no one will be left to pay the tip goal and the girls / BS might actually learn something laugh

I think almost every babe has at least 1 fan that always spends hundreds or thousands on tip goals.

It doesn't matter if they work nights like Alice, the Twins and Beth, or days like Flora and Daisy.

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2023 02:45 by ryuken.)
12-03-2023 02:36
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(26-02-2023 16:50 )Nitro2020 Wrote:  Before the web show rules were changed to show nothing explicit, the tip goals were met nearly all the time. Now they are rarely met because you have to pay twice, one to complete the goal and then the pervcam cost. Most people won’t bother, never understood the change in rules, can’t keep hiding behind this online harms bill which may or may not be passed.

I agree with this but its the wrong excuse you're referring to I think. The regulation BS are pretending has to be complied with this way is already in effect. Ryuken was the first to post about this at the time.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
12-03-2023 04:47
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

£5,000 trip to London is the funniest tip goal I've ever seen.

But I can't remember the name of the babe that did it a few nights ago.

I love babes with brown nipples
09-04-2023 17:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV