babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals
(09-04-2023 17:34 )ryuken Wrote:  £5,000 trip to London is the funniest tip goal I've ever seen.

But I can't remember the name of the babe that did it a few nights ago.

Probably Tegan Jade didn't want to pay for an Uber back from Milton Keynes Coollaugh

09-04-2023 18:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitro2020 Offline
Junior Poster

(12-03-2023 04:47 )ShandyHand Wrote:  I agree with this but its the wrong excuse you're referring to I think. The regulation BS are pretending has to be complied with this way is already in effect. Ryuken was the first to post about this at the time.

The rules just seem a farce, we can’t see anything explicit on BS web shows, but I can click a button and go to MFC or similar and see everything without any imposed rules. Wonder why these regulations were not challenged?
09-04-2023 19:33
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ The rules could be complied with by making all access to the BS site verified 18+ only. The fact that, instead of that, BS choose to do it the way they do tells you all you need to know about what they are about with this. Viz: They and their babes are most comfortable with 'the rules' (as you see they don't mean what BS claim they mean) being leveraged this way thank you very muchbladewave i.e. enabling a push to their paywalls at every turn. They made the most of such circumstances for years under OFCOM on TV (from the real rise of pervcam, in 2015, onwards) and now they intend to do the same on the net.

I think it's fairly evident most babes in this industry are desperate to avoid a race to the bottom with the likes of CB, MFC, etc. (They don't want that type of enternal visibility affecting their RL.) And in fact they don't need to outdo any of this so-called competition while they can grift things in the current fashion. They only need to convince enough idiots that what they are providing is special enough to pay the paywall prices they're asking often enough. (This is why the whole tipping thing can never really be allowed to function properly en masse at BS. It would be a direct challenge to how everything else functions there.)

We enable all this with what we pay for and how we pay. There's no getting away from that.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2023 11:58 by ShandyHand.)
10-04-2023 11:54
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(24-11-2022 10:47 )Sm© Wrote:  If a babe says she will do x,y or z if she gets 2000 credits, she should do it.
It shouldn't matter if it's one guy or 20 guys that contribute, she still gets the 2000 credits, and should fulfil the tip goal Wink

[Image: image-DEBB_637F3D79.jpg]

Whaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt eek.

But but but we can't have that.
The punters might actually approve eek.
And worse still they might enjoy it Surprised.

We can't have viewers enjoying themselves.
What an appalling notion.
It would be the thin end of the wedge.
Obscenely high levels of punter satisfaction Surprised.
Think of poor Mr P.
What on earth would happen to him?
It just doesn't bear thinking about laugh.

To think that anyone would even suggest something so sensible and fair is, well it, it, it, it, it would be the end of civilization as we know it.
Barbarism.

In protest I'm off to text the words 'RIP ME OFF' to the number 69069 at the cost of £500 to get a blurred video of Mr P collapsing in a heap after a night of fake humping with Mrs P.

Wink

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2023 12:17 by Snooks.)
10-04-2023 12:09
Nitro2020 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-04-2023 11:54 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ The rules could be complied with by making all access to the BS site verified 18+ only. The fact that, instead of that, BS choose to do it the way they do tells you all you need to know about what they are about with this. Viz: They and their babes are most comfortable with 'the rules' (as you see they don't mean what BS claim they mean) being leveraged this way thank you very muchbladewave i.e. enabling a push to their paywalls at every turn. They made the most of such circumstances for years under OFCOM on TV (from the real rise of pervcam, in 2015, onwards) and now they intend to do the same on the net.

I think it's fairly evident most babes in this industry are desperate to avoid a race to the bottom with the likes of CB, MFC, etc. (They don't want that type of enternal visibility affecting their RL.) And in fact they don't need to outdo any of this so-called competition while they can grift things in the current fashion. They only need to convince enough idiots that what they are providing is special enough to pay the paywall prices they're asking often enough. (This is why the whole tipping thing can never really be allowed to function properly en masse at BS. It would be a direct challenge to how everything else functions there.)

We enable all this with what we pay for and how we pay. There's no getting away from that.
Probably like most, I have no problem paying for the perv view, but to hide everything behind the paywall is annoying. I hate paying for things twice lol, and I don’t. I understand some prefer the paywall security but others are more than happy to show without the paywall, perhaps it could be their choice?
10-04-2023 14:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ It should be their choice. Ask Jess West. She was quite vocal about having that taken away from her.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
10-04-2023 14:33
Nitro2020 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-04-2023 14:33 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ It should be their choice. Ask Jess West. She was quite vocal about having that taken away from her.

I think I remember her complaining at the time. Thanks for the reply ShandyHand. I keep reading about this Online Harms Bill which hasn’t even been approved yet, and the implementation of rules. But it seems more like a BS enforced rule rather than government. Of all the things to censor first on the internet lol.
10-04-2023 14:43
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Macy Kate has got a £200 tip goal for her to start using a vibetoy.

I think that now leaves Hannah C and Alexandra as the only babes on BS that don't use one.

EDIT - she still has £138 to go before she hits the tip goal, but it looks like she's already using one in a private with a punter.

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2023 15:30 by ryuken.)
27-04-2023 14:51
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Monumental tip goal rip-off last night. Aria Rose and Jennifer Wilde both had 3000-token tip goals with the common aim of “GG show”. Both mentioned a cutoff of 10.30, with Jennifer saying if the goal wasn’t reached by then it was off, presumably with no refund to those who’d tipped.

In the end, she did reach her goal, but then it passed to Aria, with declarations like “Let’s get Aria to her goal too so we can do this GG show!” So effectively, it was a 6000-token tip goal, with no guarantee it would happen. 10.30 passed with Aria still way off her goal, so I imagine the show didn’t happen (I didn’t hang around to find out) and hundreds of pounds spent for sod-all. If it did happen, it was probably behind a pervcam wall, so you’d have to pay again to see, on top of all that tipping.

It’s staggering that such business practices are legal. Only babeshow punters would put up with tipping for something that will either never happen, or if it does, will require a further heavy payment.

Where have all the good times gone?
28-04-2023 09:02
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

(27-04-2023 14:51 )ryuken Wrote:  Macy Kate has got a £200 tip goal for her to start using a vibetoy.

I think that now leaves Hannah C and Alexandra as the only babes on BS that don't use one.
There's a zero% chance of Hannah C ever using a vibetoy, & Alexandra would be doubtful, although has been quite naughty in the past in private.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
28-04-2023 10:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV