Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Receiving Babe Channels On Freeview

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: HELP PLEASE - I DONT HAVE BABESTATION
(23-01-2011 03:09 )alexfury Wrote:  
(23-01-2011 03:06 )vila Wrote:  Get a Freeview tv or set-top box. At least you'll get a sort of watered-down version that way.

the whole thing is watered down freeview and sky

True, but Freeview is even more watered down than Sky.
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2011 03:24 by vila.)
23-01-2011 03:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Receiving Babe Channels On Freeview
its not, what you see on free view is exactly the same as what you see on sky, they use the same cams. the same broadcast signal. so i dunno where you think there watering it down because it is the same show.

the only possible way you could say its watered down is the length of time you get to see the show.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2011 03:46 by HEX!T.)
23-01-2011 03:44
JBLOVESELLAJOLIE Offline
Being Naughty

vila & alexfury

thanks both. when you say watered down, do you mean strength of signal or content? i assume you mean signal?

oops, just seen post from HEX!T... so it is the same show...thanks
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2011 03:49 by JBLOVESELLAJOLIE.)
23-01-2011 03:46
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

content for the past few weeks the 2for1s have gone to hell

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
23-01-2011 03:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

i ment the broadcast signal. they send the same 1 to sky and freeview.
there is a slight difference, in theat the freeview show is about a second delayed compared to sky. so you can flick over from sky and see what you just saw 1 second ago on FV.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2011 09:32 by HEX!T.)
23-01-2011 09:31
Blackened Sky Offline
Junior Poster

When I got my new tv awhile back I just thought it was Freeview ready and that I would need to get a box. The other day my mate said I should have it, I just have to tune it in.

Being a Virgin customer I've been deprived of the babe channels on my tv forever, unfortunately I don't seem to have them on freeview either (34 channels apparently).

Having searched for answers this thread came up and having read it, it seems certain areas dont get everything (live just outside Glasgow) and weak signals etc dont help.

This is basically a forlorn hope type message in case someone can pull off an easy fix, that doesnt require buying new bits of tech
02-07-2011 01:03
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Could'nt find a proper thread so thought this might do, have anybody been having picture loss around midnight in the last couple of nights, because where i am in the south east/east anglia area, myself and family friends have been lossing FV channels, just wondered if it is a localised problem or more widespread, or if anyone knows what might be causing the trouble.
15-03-2012 21:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I've had no recent problems with freeview reception , i live in north Derbyshire but recieve my tv signal from the Emley Moor transmitter in Yorkshire , if i ever experience problems i usually check out the transmitter info for Emley Moor to see if they are doing any maintenance work etc resulting in loss of tv signal , if you know the name of your tv transmitter then you should be able to find info about it on the internet and see if your reception problems are transmitter related as maintenance work should be mentioned .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2012 21:39 by mr mystery.)
15-03-2012 21:38
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-03-2012 21:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  I've had no recent problems with freeview reception , i live in north Derbyshire but recieve my tv signal from the Emley Moor transmitter in Yorkshire , if i ever experience problems i usually check out the transmitter info for Emley Moor to see if they are doing any maintenance work etc resulting in loss of tv signal , if you know the name of your tv transmitter then you should be able to find info about it on the internet and see if your reception problems are transmitter related as maintenance work should be mentioned .

Cheers fella i'll give that a try
15-03-2012 21:54
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(15-03-2012 21:16 )matt38 Wrote:  Could'nt find a proper thread so thought this might do, have anybody been having picture loss around midnight in the last couple of nights, because where i am in the south east/east anglia area, myself and family friends have been lossing FV channels, just wondered if it is a localised problem or more widespread, or if anyone knows what might be causing the trouble.

No problems here in Granada TV region.
Its always worth checking the Digital Spy freeview forum here
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=13
to see if anyone else has problems.
(This post was last modified: 16-03-2012 11:56 by TheWatcher.)
16-03-2012 11:56