michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Thank you to my callers!

Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

RE: Thank you to my callers!
(14-10-2009 13:51 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(14-10-2009 11:56 )PillowPants Wrote:  Out of curiosity,of the 20% that's left if you subtracted banned members,mods,babes,producers and people generally promoting stuff,then how many normal members do you have left?

The groups you mention could add up to about 200, in which case that would leave about 3,800 'normal' members.

O.K. using 3800 members as a base,then the average post count is roughly 61.8 posts per member (i'm no Carol Vorderman,so excuse the dodgy math,234,998 posts divided by 3800 members)

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
14-10-2009 15:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(14-10-2009 09:44 )Sarah Wrote:  Kelly Bell

She's the only girl I know who can still look hot in flip-flops Big Grin

15-10-2009 17:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very nice pic kelly would even look hot in a bin bag

Piper Niven Superfan
15-10-2009 20:37
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(15-10-2009 20:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  very nice pic kelly would even look hot in a bin bag

Yeah the plastic makes you sweat...Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
15-10-2009 20:44
G30RD1E Offline
Senior Poster

To be honest the flip flops were the last thing i noticed !
15-10-2009 20:53
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

In fairness - it was the 2 round orbs that caught my eye at first Wink

*I mean her glasses Big Grin

16-10-2009 00:54
Martin.aka.rome Offline
Junior Poster

Does kelly still post here and come on?
She's simply amazing and gorgeous!!
I wouldn't change a single thing about her
18-10-2009 18:36
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

I've thought a bit about posting any response here, because I'm well aware of how it could be taken by Kelly, or anyone for that matter.

Firstly, I didn't join the forum to meet models or become their best mate, daytime husband, or anything else for that matter. I enjoy the channels, the forum was here and looked interesting, so I joined. I have chatted to many people here, most of whom have been extremely nice.

I've bantered a little bit with one or two models, much in the same way as I do with other members. I accorded them the same respect I give other forum members, so I have treated them as I have treated everyone. What more is required of anyone here? With one model in particular, we stayed in touch outside the forum for a little while too because it turned out we had a similar family background - nothing else.

So my point is really that people come and go on the forum, post a little or post a lot, reply to posters and thank them, or don't bother. This is the nature of forums, irrespective of their subject matter and will continue to be forever more. If this had been some ordinary member of the forum posting that he/she was leaving because they didn't get enough responses to their posts, I suspect the replies (had there actually been any) would have been considerably less than sympathetic.

Kelly is lovely and for her to spend time interacting with people here, says much about her character. I'm sorry she feels unappreciated, but honestly, how many posts, comments, replies, etc constitutes a satisfactory response? There are, argueably, many more regular members of the forum who contribute more time and effort than all of the models combined.

I hope Kelly doesn't leave becasue she does take time to interact, but I think that interaction needs a little perspective.

Good luck whatever you do Kells - I mean that sincerely.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

18-10-2009 19:57
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Kellys not looking for extra thanks or to be made to feel special, shes been trying for some time now to encourage people to thank ALL posters of pics & movie, links etc as some people put in a lot of effort on this forum. I dont have time now to look up any posts in question, but if someone goes to the effort to record movie clips etc, its nice to get a TY now & again.

Kelly wont leave lol, shes a geek & simple trying to encourage people to hit the TY in appreciation of a good post.

Sarah

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
21-10-2009 07:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

michelle thorne