michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Thank you to my callers!

Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Thank you to my callers!
Don't worry Kelly, it's all about the quality of fans not the quanity!

[Image: njt1px9sksnrrv6d2loh.jpg]

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 18:23 by Colbert Rules.)
08-10-2009 18:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

It's a shame that you feel you're not appreciated here Kelly but I can assure you, you definitely are! I'd say you're one of the most popular girls and have a really dedicated following of posters, like myself, who are thrilled to have you here taking the time out of your day to have a laugh with us and chat to us about whatever. It's a refreshing change from the majority of models who turn up every now and then to pimp their next appearance or their new website.

I have to echo some of the sentiments of vostok and Nigma on the previous page, particularly about the nature of forums like this one and how people's interest only lasts so long with this kind of material. They move onto the next thing very quickly so although we have 20,000 members or whatever, it's probably only 100-200 or so who really post properly around the place, the rest will be people who stopped by for certain content or people who just lurk around downloading stuff.

Even though you don't have a flat out stalker who writes poems about you and claims to love you more than life itself like some other girls on here seem to have, (why I'll never know, seems very unhealthy) you are most definitely appreciated by your regular posters and callers.

Oh well, I hope you have a fantastic time in Crete and even if we do lose you as a poster, I hope it's not too long before we see you back on The Pad looking gorgeous. Smile If not, I'll remember the amazing calls we had before Ofcom decided to be dicks!
08-10-2009 19:04
clayton chelm Offline

Kelly Bell is the queen!
08-10-2009 19:08
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I'm trying to figure out a way to hang The Rack at half mast Sad

While I hope to continue interacting and chatting with you whether you return here or not, I will miss you around here if you do decide to leave/pop by less often.

It's understandable, giving how little time you have in your day due to the numerous commitments you have in your life (as well as wanting to actually have a life) but you would be a HUGE miss around here (and the HUGE isn't just in reference to my fellow Rack lol). The simple fact that you do interact with people, have a laugh, post crap etc points out to both members and other 'babes' that 'fame' doesn't mean you are any better or different - just means you have a different job from most people. You don't look down on people and respond to them and interact with them on a level pegging. A lot of your fellow channel babes (across all the channels) could do with learning from your example

But I'm confident you'll be back - curiosity will get the better of you......eventually Wink

Luv and hugs to you Kells Bells Smile xx

08-10-2009 19:41
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(08-10-2009 12:47 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  I'm not leaving you, I can see why models dont bother & I dont blame them. After all, its not like they want the links or pics! I posted to interact but it's proved a fruitless exercise so I might as well spend the time saved talking to my plants, & that'll be quite rewarding & make quite a change to talking to myself here Cool & maybe they'll respond too! (If Prince Charles is right)

Kelly x

I did say I'm not leaving you, but it makes not a bit of difference if I post or not, for I'll still get the half dozen replies. Just wanted to say that if you expect models here... forget it. Sure theres the odd one or two but girls hate forums & I have always been an exception to that rule.

I'm not pissed about this, just miffed I guess & a tad disappointed.

I will enjoy Crete-never been before so I'll be sure to keep you posted & share the odd pic!

Kelly xx xo xx

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
08-10-2009 23:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(08-10-2009 15:33 )tsurugi Wrote:  Oh darn who the hell is gonna own my bearded ass nowSad
Well i for one will miss your banter as will many others i expect if you decide not to post anymore. You have always seemed one of the most popular girls on the pad and i have always been under the impression you destroyed the other girls when it comes to the amount of calls that you bring in.

Just a shame not all the everyone on here can be as awesome as meWink
But thats life i guess.

Anyway i shall miss you my old adversary have fun in crete [Image: tsurugi-2.gif]

(whispers) If you feel the need to PM me pictures i won't complain too muchWink

DOnt worry my old adversary..... I'll own that ass again if its the last thing I do here!

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
08-10-2009 23:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(08-10-2009 23:17 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  DOnt worry my old adversary..... I'll own that ass again if its the last thing I do here!

Good luck with that....my claws are dug in deep Wink

08-10-2009 23:28
Tonto152 Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Kelly

I'm a relative newbie to the channels and to the forum - and certainly to you and your posts. From what I can see, you are one of the best here because you take time out to have a laugh with all your fans - so I hope you don't leave stop posting (I'll definitely call you next time I see you!)- I for one will miss the witty posts I have seen here (and I of course will miss the beautiful Kelly I have seen on my TV) Heart

Tonto xx

P.S. Please read my posts on your Help for Heroes threads - i have posted replies - good on you for helping them xx
08-10-2009 23:44
rusty legrand Offline
Junior Poster

I am rusty legrand.

I am a kelly bell fan.
09-10-2009 12:15
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Now you just know you wouldn't want me phoning. Hmmmm, a challenge when you return perhaps. Time for a cunning plan. Either way you already know you can't evade me by disappearing, no matter how long you're gone Surprised laugh

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
09-10-2009 13:44

michelle thorne