michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Thank you to my callers!

G30RD1E Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Thank you to my callers!
(08-10-2009 17:16 )Nigma Wrote:  I think you're expecting too much from an internet forum, particularily one with an adult theme.

The member numbers don't really mean much. People find the site, sign up to get access to content or because of enthusiasm about a new found interest.. and then lose interest and move on. Adult content and (sorry to put it crudely) spank material are particularily prone to this and guys go through a huge number of fads and short-term infatuations. They see a girl on TV, set about finding out more about her and satisfying their newfound interest and then move onto the next thing never to return. You'll only ever get a comparitively small percentage who actually stick around and maintain interest and some kind of enthusiasm.

The issue gets worse when you consider the tendancy to lurk. Some people just prefer to hang back and watch from the sidelines. They don't want the risk or hassle of getting involved in discussions, games, arguments and forum politics. They may not agree with the tone of the board and see it as better they just don't get involved. Most of all, a lot of people use forums like TV - easy, effortless and undemanding entertainment.

Which brings me to posting content. The worst thing you can do is post content expecting something back for it. Doing so will only lead you to feel ever more resentful of doing it and the people you feel should be thanking you. People are thoughtless, inconsiderate and above all lazy, but, it's not the product of malice or intentional disrespect - it's just that they're used to being able to get what they want, convenience, and instant gratification. Just like when we turn on the TV and don't give a second thought or send a thank you to the huge number of people involved in making it.

If you're going to put content up, you've got to do it because you want to and think that others might enjoy it, even if they don't say so or take the time to click the "Thank you" button. I'm lucky if I get one thank you for every 10-15 downloads of a file I put up, and in some cases the ratio is actually closer to 1 to 100. Hell, I've even gotten abuse for putting content up. Instead you've got to just look at is as x number of people downloaded/looked at and enjoyed that pic/vid/link. And don't do it for the unknown masses, just aim for the people you like/talk to/recognize and then anything else is a bonus.

That aside, I realize you're probably frustrated and venting, but it's a bit harsh to say you might as well quit and talk to your plants just because you aren't getting more new posters thanking and interacting with you. From what I've seen you've got a good following of regular posters who take the time to chat, support and stick with you and who do regularily show appreciation and voice the high esteem they have for your regular interaction and forum activity. It's all very well bemoaning the lack of interaction and appreciation from new members, but being so dismissive of the regs that do make their presence and appreciation known really isn't any better and comes across (perhaps unintentionally) as a tad shallow. That's not intended to offend, it's really just an observation of how your comments could be interpreted.

Couldnt agree more. I joined because I came across Bailey on some channel one night and wanted to know more. Then gradually learned of some of the other models and stuck around.
I`m not gonna crack one off watching these channels but its more titillation.
The old "Will she/wont she slip" debate.

Also, I caught a glimpse of one of your shows Kelly a while ago, secretary outfit I think. Absolutely stunning.
im a BooB man myself so you always have my attention.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2009 14:27 by G30RD1E.)
09-10-2009 14:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(09-10-2009 13:44 )Red Wrote:  Now you just know you wouldn't want me phoning. Hmmmm, a challenge when you return perhaps. Time for a cunning plan. Either way you already know you can't evade me by disappearing, no matter how long you're gone Surprised laugh

Can we turn her attempts to evade you into a kinda Rack enhanced Logan's Run type show Big Grin

09-10-2009 19:59
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Shoot me all down in flames if you wish.. but i don't understand what you (Kelly) are saying.. and therefore want.

I say all i do very sincerely (as i always do), but i think you are being to serious about this and basically, expecting too much. Again respectfully, if you wish to post pictures etc, so be it, if not, again, so be it. You always appeared one of the most intelligent, respectful and down to earth of all the models (of that i have told you anyway), so i'm certain that deep down you know that when you do such things, it is always appreciated by the group that do follow you.

Maybe i have inferred what you wrote incorrectly, but are you telling us that you want the majority of the members here (currently active ones or not) to see you as one of their favourites..? Tell me i'm wrong here, please, 'cos that really is just ridiculous.

Just keep doing what you're doing and have done and please know that you are more than appreciated by those ones that do follow you. This i'm sure you know anyway - which is why i don't get your post here. Sorry.
09-10-2009 21:09
HAMMER Offline
Junior Poster

is it just me or does she come accross a bit moody and 'up herself' ?
09-10-2009 21:09
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Like everyone Kelly has a right to voice her opinion on here,after all isn't that what it's for? Some people show appreciation for the girls and some don't, it's the same with the girls themselves, some of them appear on here and some don't.

It's great when the girls are on here as it creates a banter but if their not interested then that's fine.

Enjoy you holiday Kelly and hope to see you back here and on the box when your back - all nicely tanned! Smile
09-10-2009 22:11
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

(09-10-2009 21:09 )HAMMER Wrote:  is it just me or does she come accross a bit moody and 'up herself' ?
Perhaps it's more a case of different from the other 'models' here. I guess we all have our own views on if that is a good difference or not. The same as we all have our own views on if breathing is a good idea Rolleyes

Sure Kelly isn't going to be everyone's favourite and I don't think she was implying she should be. She was suggesting people interacted on the forum more in general and showed a bit of appreciation for those ladies that take the time out of their busy schedules to say hello and interact with their public

Oh BTW Kells, forgot last time. If you're turning toward Charles for advice you'd best get those beer traps ready as if I remember right he loves his Hostas as do the slugs

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
10-10-2009 04:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

having met kelly several times i can definately say she isnt moody and up herself at all. she is a very nice person to chat too and treats you like a friend when speaking

Piper Niven Superfan
10-10-2009 12:05
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I don't see the main post as being moody at all. At most, I'd say there's the sense that Kelly is perhaps frustrated at the fact that the extra effort she puts in for all of us and she only gets appreciated as much as the generic girls who come on here to big up their latest products, which is understandable. Of course, that's just a little thing I take from it, obviously I can't speak for Kelly and wouldn't dare try.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 12:23 by Scotsman.)
10-10-2009 12:22
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

(09-10-2009 19:59 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  
(09-10-2009 13:44 )Red Wrote:  Now you just know you wouldn't want me phoning. Hmmmm, a challenge when you return perhaps. Time for a cunning plan. Either way you already know you can't evade me by disappearing, no matter how long you're gone Surprised laugh

Can we turn her attempts to evade you into a kinda Rack enhanced Logan's Run type show Big Grin

If Baywatch taught us anything its that Rack enhanced running is one of the great spectator events and looks even better in slow-mo
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 12:51 by El Minx.)
10-10-2009 12:47
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

(10-10-2009 04:30 )Red Wrote:  
(09-10-2009 21:09 )HAMMER Wrote:  is it just me or does she come accross a bit moody and 'up herself' ?
Perhaps it's more a case of different from the other 'models' here. I guess we all have our own views on if that is a good difference or not. The same as we all have our own views on if breathing is a good idea Rolleyes

Sure Kelly isn't going to be everyone's favourite and I don't think she was implying she should be. She was suggesting people interacted on the forum more in general and showed a bit of appreciation for those ladies that take the time out of their busy schedules to say hello and interact with their public

Oh BTW Kells, forgot last time. If you're turning toward Charles for advice you'd best get those beer traps ready as if I remember right he loves his Hostas as do the slugs

I think Red summed it up perfectly! Thank you Red

I guess I expected too much. I have been asked many times to ask other models to join & post & I wont repeat the replies, altho Teresa May joined when I invited her to but she got a somewhat hostile response & that made me feel bad. So I'll never ask anyone again Blush

Schmoo not at all, but wanted to say effort in doesn't necessarily mean effort out & you don't get out what you put in, unless your a guy. I guess I should remember the majority just want wank material & cant be arsed to chat Rolleyes

Hammer time....... Cool nice to to the point........ but as far off base as you could be. Take time out to read a lot of my posts & then make your mind up (518 to date) Moody? I'm female laugh Up myself? At least I know where I'VE bin laugh

Cheers for the well wishes! See you on the pad in a few weeks-I think Big Laugh

Kells xx xo

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
10-10-2009 17:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

michelle thorne