michelle thorne

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Thank you to my callers!

archibald cockfoster Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Thank you to my callers!
I think Kelly is basically right, not just about herself but about all the girls that come on here, because I think they could get more appreciated than they do.
10-10-2009 17:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seth Offline
Master Poster

(10-10-2009 17:33 )archibald cockfoster Wrote:  I think Kelly is basically right, not just about herself but about all the girls that come on here, because I think they could get more appreciated than they do.

Not sure if this is a wind-up, but I think the girls get treated well on here actually. You're always going to get someone who'll troll and say she " looks like a dog etc" etc.., but overall most of us are respectful. Most of the models that come on here usually do so to promote their sites, or pics or whatever. Nothing wrong with that, we all need to earn a living. But let's not demonize every poster who isn't giving grovelling praise to some bird they don't even know in the real world and doesn't really give a toss about them anyway, other then to make money of the back of them (I'm not aiming this at the OP, I'm aiming this at those who thinks these girls get treated unfairly).

This site is no different to any other site. You get about 200-300 regular posters, you get another 300-400 who post about 200 posts a year, and the rest are just lurkers or members who register and don't bother coming back.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 18:01 by seth.)
10-10-2009 18:00
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

(09-10-2009 19:59 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  Can we turn her attempts to evade you into a kinda Rack enhanced Logan's Run type show Big Grin
Sorry Sooky,forgot this in my mini rant Surprised
Nope, you can't! Now Bullitt on the other hand...

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
10-10-2009 18:29
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

Kelly Bell is sincere, genuine, funny, talented and literally drenched in sheer awesomeness, lol.
I mailed her inbox before I was aware of this thread, just to say hi and thank her for some kind words she said about me a while back.
Ms Bell, I hope you are having a great weekend so far and I look forward to your reply and if the next lady I date has a personailty even half as lovely, modest and fun as yours then I'll consider myself very lucky indeed.
Sincerely,
Paul Smile

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2009 19:34 by Ducky.)
10-10-2009 19:33
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

(10-10-2009 18:00 )seth Wrote:  
(10-10-2009 17:33 )archibald cockfoster Wrote:  I think Kelly is basically right, not just about herself but about all the girls that come on here, because I think they could get more appreciated than they do.

Not sure if this is a wind-up, but I think the girls get treated well on here actually. You're always going to get someone who'll troll and say she " looks like a dog etc" etc.., but overall most of us are respectful. Most of the models that come on here usually do so to promote their sites, or pics or whatever. Nothing wrong with that, we all need to earn a living. But let's not demonize every poster who isn't giving grovelling praise to some bird they don't even know in the real world and doesn't really give a toss about them anyway, other then to make money of the back of them (I'm not aiming this at the OP, I'm aiming this at those who thinks these girls get treated unfairly).

This site is no different to any other site. You get about 200-300 regular posters, you get another 300-400 who post about 200 posts a year, and the rest are just lurkers or members who register and don't bother coming back.

Definitely agree with you here. Kelly Bell seems to be the exception to the rule that most of the models that come on here do so for self-promotion. Not saying there's anything wrong with it but some of it isn't exactly subtle. Why should all the members constantly be thanking and grovelling any time one of the girls posts a message up.

I understand where Kelly's coming from though that she's become frustrated on the forum, most forum's get like that sadly. Say one wrong thing and you get slated from all sides or you put up a couple of posts and get barely any response. Sadly that's the way it is, difficult to change it. But you can't go on the member numbers for how many people you think come on regularly. There are regular posters but there's not loads. Generally I think most people come on to look for pics of girls they've seen that they like.

You have to remember as well it isn't like the babe channels are main stream channels or that this website is even advertised on any of them. I only found it doing a search for some of the girls. So its no surprise that there isn't loads of people posting on here regularly. To be honest I'm grateful to anyone whoe's ever posted any pics because I've enjoyed them all (well except for any of the Pinky pics anyone put up but lets not open that can of worms again).

As you said Kelly it'd be nice if this forum was a lot of fun but forums rarely are. Its generally every other comment being taken out of context and arguments ensuing. Or as you say a few people posting loads and everyone else just having a nose and a read of what everyone else is saying.

Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
10-10-2009 23:02
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(08-10-2009 12:47 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  Those of you from here that phoned me-thank you! Its great to chat to people that I feel I know & I enjoyed our interaction.

Thats me for the Pad for a while now. next week I'm off to Crete for a week & I can't say when I'm back on.

That said, when I'm on here its only the same handful of people that ever leave me a post, I dont get any more posts when I post here or when I dont, & I dont get any more posts than the majority of models that dont bother anyway.

Nearly 20,000 members? That tells me to be like all the rest & say fcuk posting & sharing pics as its pretty much unappreciated by the masses Rolleyes

I have tried to liven things up, bantered in the chatbox with people & added posts to numerous threads but I now believe the majority of the models have the right idea Cool

I'm not leaving you, I can see why models dont bother & I dont blame them. After all, its not like they want the links or pics! I posted to interact but it's proved a fruitless exercise so I might as well spend the time saved talking to my plants, & that'll be quite rewarding & make quite a change to talking to myself here Cool & maybe they'll respond too! (If Prince Charles is right)

Kelly x

Hi Kells, Have a enjoyable stay in Crete and come back to us all refreshed, clear of all the viruses and raring to go at the "Pad" ! and make sure you do come back I mean who can I replace you as Number One at the Pad ?.
Albert aka Gillyboy2TongueTongueSmileBounce
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2009 02:37 by GillyboyTwo.)
11-10-2009 02:35
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(10-10-2009 17:03 )Kelly Bell Wrote:  Hammer time....... Cool nice to to the point........ but as far off base as you could be. Take time out to read a lot of my posts & then make your mind up (518 to date) Moody? I'm female laugh Up myself? At least I know where I'VE bin laugh

"You can't touch this!" - mainly cause truly interactive tv hasn't been created yet, but when it does become a reality............... Cool Big Grin

11-10-2009 02:52
dragonking Away
Way of the DRAGON

have fun abroad. Dont take it to heart if u don't get too much interaction on here. Post or don't whatever makes u happy

WHAT DOES'NT KILL YOU JUST MAKES YOU STRONGER SO C'MON BRING IT ON!!

Funny prank call
11-10-2009 03:22
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Ya see what really fucks me off about threads like this is the fact I havent seen it til now Wink.......maybe thats not the threads fault! Smile

Kelly Have a lovely holiday Smile
11-10-2009 05:49
doggie12 Offline
jedi master

hope you have a great holiday kellySmile wish i was going with youBig Grin

rules yoda does
11-10-2009 19:53

michelle thorne