babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average

Daytime Angels - discussion & chat

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Daytime Angels - discussion & chat
I'm so lovin' the tease shows that Holly is doing. Massive credit to those at Angels TV for providing some quality daytime viewing. Smile
14-02-2010 18:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2010 18:31 )Chilly Wrote:  I'm so lovin' the tease shows that Holly is doing. Massive credit to those at Angels TV for providing some quality daytime viewing. Smile

Got to agree with Chilly.
Having seen Holly on the last few occasions that she has been on, I think Angels TV have got a top daytime babe.
She flirty, teasing, sexy and seems to be enjoying it too. Its great to see her back after having a such a tough time recently & I hope that we will see her for a long time to come. She's an experienced babe and it shows in her performance. Wouldn't mind seeing her at a later time in the day either for a "1 Off show" (a la ETV, Paradiso,960 etc), as I reckon she has what it takes to get the phonelines to melt.
Well done Archangel & all at ATV, you've set a good standard, lets hope you continue to do so.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2010 18:50 by tapit54.)
14-02-2010 18:45
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

This is sooooooo fucking good. Holly in the office is just the best thing I've seen for a very long time. God I'm hooked! Heart
15-02-2010 14:33
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

This is how the daytime shows should be like, holly always puts on a good performance when she's on. Reminds me of how things were with that channel called office babes, great stuff Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
15-02-2010 15:28
schmoo Away
Master Poster

I must also congratulate (and thank again) Archangel for the superb office set - it is very convincing. Holly, both today and yesterday, also makes a very convincing (sexy) secretary.

The teasing is superb, this is what i love the most and have longed for on these dayshows for such a long time. The camera (although too close in my opinion as a starting point) is excellent at catching alot of what Holly does so well.

Loving big boobs, it's great for me when it focuses in on Holly's and her heaving cleavage. It also focuses well on her bum too (not so good for me) catching sight of her knickers too. But i think the camerawork concentrates too much on these..

..what i would like to see is the legs. I want to see her legs when she is sat down (desk or chair). Especially when they are being crossed and uncrossed and seeing her knickers, up her skirt, from this perspective. Currently there is none of this at all (this of course will need camera/screen caption adjustment though).

Can we ask Holly (or whoever else it may be) do this too? Please.

Otherwise, top stuff.

- i just realised.. no wonder it's a convincing "set".. Archangel said it wasn't, as it is an actual office. Doh!
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 18:54 by schmoo.)
15-02-2010 18:32
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Red is now my favourite colour. Wink Thanks, Holly!
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 18:38 by Chilly.)
15-02-2010 18:37
Deadman 30 Offline
Posting Machine

It looks like she's got the Google homepage on the screen....
15-02-2010 18:40
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

(15-02-2010 18:32 )schmoo Wrote:  I must also congratulate (and thank again) Archangel for the superb office set - it is very convincing. Holly, both today and yesterday, also makes a very convincing (sexy) secretary.

The teasing is superb, this is what i love the most and have longed for on these dayshows for such a long time. The camera (although too close in my opinion as a starting point) is excellent at catching alot of what Holly does so well.

Loving big boobs, it's great for me when it focuses in on Holly's and her heaving cleavage. It also focuses well on her bum too (not so good for me) catching sight of her knickers too. But i think the camerawork concentrates too much on these..

..what i would like to see is the legs. I want to see her legs when she is sat down (desk or chair). Especially when they are being crossed and uncrossed and seeing her knickers, up her skirt, from this perspective. Currently there is none of this at all (this of course will need camera/screen caption adjustment though).

Can we ask Holly (or whoever else it may be) do this too? Please.

Otherwise, top stuff.

- i just realised.. no wonder it's a convincing "set".. Archangel said it wasn't, as it is an actual office. Doh!

Hi Schmoo,

Im so glad you are enjoying what we will refer to as "THE OFFICE" from now on, as indeed it is a real office. Smile And in being a real office this is the reason for the extremely close/tight shots as the camera is fixed in the doorway at present...until we start using handheld camera' s please bear with us. You will also be pleased to hear that this week will be office babes week... including some of the night time shows so stay tuned.

P.s Charlotte Narni will be working in the office on Weds 17th feb

Archangel C
15-02-2010 19:50
schmoo Away
Master Poster

Hello back,

Thanks for your (quick) reply. Stands to reason what you say, and/so bear with you i will. But re the handheld cameras, when these arrive, please don't have them moving all the time and all over the place (a la Babestation), because that is so bloody infuriating.

Will definitely look forward to Charlotte though.. it's been too long without her!

As for using the office on the night shows.. I'm not one for watching the night shows as primarily i hate to see the girls in just underwear laying/writhing about on a bed. So.. one reason to maybe watch would be the change of set, but if the girls are still in just underwear, then i'll stick with the day shows, which i will be more than happy to do.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2010 20:11 by schmoo.)
15-02-2010 20:01
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

(15-02-2010 20:01 )schmoo Wrote:  Hello back,

Thanks for your (quick) reply. Stands to reason what you say, and/so bear with you i will. But re the handheld cameras, when these arrive, please don't have them moving all the time and all over the place (a la Babestation), because that is so bloody infuriating.

Will definitely look forward to Charlotte though.. it's been too long without her!

As for using the office on the night shows.. I'm not one for watching the night shows as primarily i hate to see the girls in just underwear laying/writhing about on a bed. So.. one reason to maybe watch would be the change of set, but if the girls are still in just underwear, then i'll stick with the day shows, which i will be more than happy to do.

Schmoo... A night in the office would not be the same if she was just in her underwear.. all the girls ..day or night will be wearing the correct attire.. or else they shall not set foot in THE OFFICE Smile Only difference is the night girls can strip down and of course can really speak their mind ... Smile .. Give it a try .. Trying to please everyone is a hard task but im gonna give it my all.

Archangel C
15-02-2010 20:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV