Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 3.85 Average

Daytime Angels - discussion & chat

rawr1 Offline
Que?

RE: Just a quick announcement.....
Nice signing and thanks for the update Ms. A Big Grin

You have made an impressive start as a new channel in my opinion. Good job! Smile
23-01-2010 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Archangel Offline
Junior Poster

(23-01-2010 00:47 )rawr1 Wrote:  Nice signing and thanks for the update Ms. A Big Grin

You have made an impressive start as a new channel in my opinion. Good job! Smile

thank you very much rawr1! nice to know you like it Smile
...Paula, your opinions appreciated Smile
C
23-01-2010 00:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Daytime Angels - discussion & chat
please give this channel a chance. its not been going a week yet. if it is the same in a few months then fair enough but doesnt deserve the amount of negative posts it has had. it has made some good signings especially gemma cherry and holly mcguire and hopefully will get better and better

think the sets will get better too

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 01:00 by Rammyrascal.)
23-01-2010 01:00
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(23-01-2010 00:53 )thestrange1 Wrote:  Needs to do better. In my opinion.

No where near as good as Eurotic.

Give them some time mate Wink

They have some very hot signings and communicate well with the fans...things could be a whole lot worse Big Grin
23-01-2010 01:00
skully Offline

Exactly, give them time, the girls they've signed are great and isn't that the main thing?
Everything else will fall into place once they get themselves up and running properly.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
23-01-2010 14:30
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(23-01-2010 00:22 )Paula_K Wrote:  In another thread I expressed how i wanted to work for hv and this channel. But now I wouldn't touch this with a barge pole. its horrible and fake. the sets dont bother me but everything else does. if i was working at a channel i would want to have fun with other babes by me and not being forced to look like a twit who doesnt enjoy her job. club paradiso here i come.

Why is it horrible and fake? If you haven't worked there, and it sounds like you never will, how do you know it's horrible?

As for fake.. same thing - why do you think it's fake? If it is, at all, it's no more than any other channel, surely?

The majority of the other channels are all also based around one girl on the set.. so how would working for any of those, differ from this one (Club Paradiso??) - concerning your "wanting to have fun with other babes" comment.

Furthermore, you also comment "..forced to look like a twit who doesn't enjoy her job..", i have not seen one of the girls who look this way. And don't believe it to be true of any of them anyway. Kayleigh, for example, was so far from your comment it's untrue.

If there is any sign at all of nervousness, which may manifest itself in looking like a twit and/or not enjoying their job, it would only be because the channel is new and therefore the same for the girls, so pressure in this respect is on them.

Club Paradiso is of no major difference to this channel, certainly from a viewers perspective.

Do you have an agenda of some kind..? If not, you are certainly being far too harsh.
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 16:02 by schmoo.)
23-01-2010 15:52
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

So far we have people annoyed by: Not enough models; Dislike of sets; Models in certain apparel; Similarity to other channels they don't like, etc.
These are all just personal opinions and where we all have them and all like to express them, no channel can or ever will be all things to all people. It's the reason we have so many.

To cater to everyone would incur operational costs astronomically in excess of income and your new channel would disappear in weeks if it was lucky. Like supply and demand, majority taste dictates the channel's output and as they all run at a loss when they begin broadcasting the quickest way to recoup is to give the masses what they want.

We have a new channel in every respect, still signing up talent, here on the forum listening to feedback and more importantly, responding to it. Archngel has been quite gracious in her responses, even to the gripes, so let's try to maintain a little perspective. There are many channels for us to choose from so if DA don't do it for you, there are others which might.

Just give them time and lets see what happens eh? Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 23-01-2010 15:55 by Shady.)
23-01-2010 15:54
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well it beats me how some people are wingeing already. As some people have mentioned give the channel a chance i think its doing ok i think its a great new addition to the Babe channels and keep them girls coming Archangel mate, And mate whats the possibility of signing LEXI JOHNSON she a cracker that girl (OK I KNOW AM BEEN GREEDY TELL ME TO BUGGER OFF LOL)
23-01-2010 15:57
thestrange1 Offline
Gone

Most of the girls of HV were fresh talent. On Angels TV i only know summer but the rest are glamour models who a quite well known in here.

It's a shame that we can't have women who are just starting the industry as only one babe onscreen means you only have employ like 5 people.

What happened to all the HV girls?
23-01-2010 16:13
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(23-01-2010 16:13 )thestrange1 Wrote:  Most of the girls of HV were fresh talent. On Angels TV i only know summer but the rest are glamour models who a quite well known in here.

It's a shame that we can't have women who are just starting the industry as only one babe onscreen means you only have employ like 5 people.

What happened to all the HV girls?

Using new girls when you start out is a big risk to take, especially when you've already spent some serious money to start the channel. New girls always take time to settle in, plus, there's no guarantee that they'll bring in the callers.

Established girls will bring you money in, as they'll have a loyal fan base that will always call, plus, it's a good way to bring in viewers who have missed seeing these girls.

Hotel Voyeur failed, so I'm not sure why any channel would won't to follow their format, even if some viewers did like their show. bladewave
23-01-2010 16:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV