babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Messages and comments for the owners of The Chat to read!

madhatter13 Offline
Banned

RE: Messages and comments for the owners of The Chat to read!
Pitbull I 2nd what you say. I can't stand watching Leeds United, so when they are on tv or on the radio I switch off or turn over. I also agree about getting other girls from the other shows like party people or other so called girlie shows letting it all hang out. I for one am please Toya Carlos will not be joining the chat. I think it was a ploy by the owners to get more viewers. I'm not having ago but she is so right for the other show and her fans on those shows like her so why move? But any way I give my up most repect to bambie for her efforts in keeping this show going. I just so love her for what she does. Also charlie, Bobi, Jo, Layla, Bianca, luci,the irish girl(who's name i forgot) along with bambie are the girls who work the most and are the ones who keep the chat together as a family. I don't think we need any other girls from the rudie girlie shows. But on another subject what has happened to our Nikki she was such a lovely girl and looked so natual and lovely as god made her. But I hear she has now joined the fake breast side. Does it mean she has left the chat and gone on to do more adult topless work and does it mean she'll be on the late shows. What a waste she was so good on the chat oh well thats life, the things people will do to earn money. But loving all the messages.

(17-04-2010 13:48 )pitbullpar Wrote:  yep the chat has been saved again.

can i just ask all you chat haters out there why you keep having digs at the chat if you don't like it don't bloody watch it, if you hate it that much why watch, take up minutes of your day telling everyone you hate it ok we get the message you don't like it, get on with your life and watch what you wanna watch and don't watch stuff you don't like, i hate man utd so i don't go to old trafford and watch them do i

right rant over i'm gonna go watch a channel i like watching you watch what you wanna watch simples
17-04-2010 20:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Nikki is doing more presenting work,she is working more on the gaming channel and only occassionally appearing on The Chat. I don't think she has any intention of going anywhere near the rudie nudie shows. On Toya(Carlos) other girls have come from doing night shows to work on The Chat and its predecessors, Danielle, EJ for example. I don't think you should look down on then because they might have once done a rudie nudie show.
21-04-2010 03:55
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

What has happened to Carrie on the shows? I always thought she would be a major money earner for the show. She has the looks, charm and conversation to be an ideal presenter on the show.
21-04-2010 04:00
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

She just got very busy with other work and only comes in if Bambi needs cover.

(21-04-2010 04:00 )setter1000 Wrote:  What has happened to Carrie on the shows? I always thought she would be a major money earner for the show. She has the looks, charm and conversation to be an ideal presenter on the show.
21-04-2010 22:44
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

why dont you change the set a bit have a sofa instead of the girls stuck behind a desk so we can see them more
01-07-2010 14:19
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

its all about what the chat fans wanna see and keeping them happy im sure people would prefer not to see the ladies stuck behind a desk all day trust me change it about a bit you will soon get more callers
01-07-2010 14:25
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm sure the girls enjoy what they do and I've seen good interaction with the callers and girls today. There is still scope for slight changes, maybe change the decor - sofas etc like they used to have on party people, and new games / competitions - again similar to party people used to have the map on the wall. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
04-07-2010 16:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV