babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Messages and comments for the owners of The Chat to read!

TheChatFan Offline

RE: Messages and comments for the owners of The Chat to read!
I am fairly shocked how the same people are always mentioned on The Chat, it must be about 10 regulars that are using the service. Here are my plus and minuses.......

Good Points : Different from the other shows, I would much prefer to see two pretty girls chat than gyrating pretending to simulate sex when they are still wearing their knickers, talk about a cock tease. Even though the girls on The Chat are pretty, they are not pretending to masturbate or do anything sexual other than maybe very mild flirting. The presenters are generally very happy, and that can't be easy doing their job. They have a lot of skill in not bursting out laughing at some god awful and cheesy photos or chat backs. For me it is good background viewing/listening. They try and add games to the shows, which is always a good thing.

Bad Points : Those damn chat backs, the men can't sing for toffee, yet they are always singing the most boring and awful of songs. Why do they sing all the time ? Apart from James "you take care now" from Elgin all the rest are bad jokes or singing. How the girls keep a straight face and say how good they are and even dance along I really don't know, they need a much bigger salary to do that. The size of the screen is also annoying, they need to get rid of the picture box and the box above it. They can still have the picture box to the bottom right of the screen beside the text box. Or scroll the texts and mainly have the photos down there.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else suffer screen burn having just viewed the show for 2 hours ? My screen is always left with a shadow of the black outline around the boxes for a good few hours. It might just be my TV though.
29-03-2010 23:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dylan Hunt Offline
Muppet

Message to the owners "Howdy":bounce: cancel this sad sad sad show
15-04-2010 14:48
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(15-04-2010 14:48 )Dylan Hunt Wrote:  Message to the owners "Howdy":bounce: cancel this sad sad sad show

if i could hi-5 you for that awesome post i would
15-04-2010 15:57
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Just because it ain't your cup of tea, I could say the same about most of the other daytime shows but I won't because everyone has individual tastes and I'm happy that The Chat gives me something different from the other shows in the 900 Daytime section.

So to the bosses get rid of BS Daytime 2 and keep The Chat.
15-04-2010 16:08
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

I just wish Cellcast would make a decision!!!

I always thought the logical step would be for The Chat to go down the route of the Lads Lounge or Party People of old. You could give them a proper studio, so that they can get out behind the desk and be more active on screen. However, the emphasis would still be on a more fun & friendly show so that it continues to stand out from the crowd.
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2010 22:15 by Sylar.)
15-04-2010 20:36
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The problem is that the majority of the bosses like the Chat it is just a select few who don't like the show, have never liked the show and never will, a bit like some of the contributors on here!!

Before it's hours were cut and it had Mr G etc it was taking viewers away from BS Day and PP. Most people would then ask the question why? These people within Cellcast that just don't get The Chat's appeal decided we will get rid of the Misters, cut it's hours and that will kill it. It hasn't happened and the if the loyal Chat viewers have their way they won't get their wish.
15-04-2010 23:52
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Mike but maybe thats because they messed with PP and BSD i mean Moving certain girls to nights getting rid of Emma, Leila and Ali .

The reason why the channels are having trouble is over meddling they dont stick to one format and let people get used to it. i like the girls and the chat but the quarter box and pic quality means can only pop in for 30-60 mins at a time or it sends me mental. plus sometime feel itys a bit of a clique its not the girls fault they always try and welcome new members but if you look at output of the text box for any amount of time then its always the 5-6 same people texting in i mean that MOrTvicar must spend a hundred quid a day the amount of texts he sends during the day

dont mind the chat would love to see it full screen sure the girls would love to be out of the broom cupboard

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-04-2010 17:13
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I agree that taking the girls that people knew onff BS Day and PP was big mistake as well as letting those girls who didn't want to go down that road the decision to fall into line or leave.

I would love to see them go back to the old style PP or LL but if that is what you want then Cellcast need to be told that as the current thinking is that people like just having the BS Daytime format.
16-04-2010 17:31
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like that chat is not going

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
17-04-2010 12:07
pitbullpar Offline
Senior Poster

yep the chat has been saved again.

can i just ask all you chat haters out there why you keep having digs at the chat if you don't like it don't bloody watch it, if you hate it that much why watch, take up minutes of your day telling everyone you hate it ok we get the message you don't like it, get on with your life and watch what you wanna watch and don't watch stuff you don't like, i hate man utd so i don't go to old trafford and watch them do i

right rant over i'm gonna go watch a channel i like watching you watch what you wanna watch simples
17-04-2010 13:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV