Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Elite TV's 1st Birthday

ooginator Offline
Dionne's Bitch

RE: Elite TV's 1st Birthday
Line-up for the Birthday celebrations looks fantastic. Looks like it will be a fitting tribute to a channel that has been truly fantastic over the past year and has beaten all the other channels in terms of quality, and has truly lived up to its name of Elite.

"This is good...isn't it?"
30-03-2010 17:03
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(30-03-2010 16:49 )elitetvonline Wrote:  21:00-00:00:Danica (yes she is back! It doesn't get any bigger, her 9-11 and 9-12 shows have created so much for us all to talk about here on the forum, combined with the fact that not even we know if each one will be here last (and this is straight talk, no BS, that's bullshit not Babe Station, O hold on, no scrub that thought!) this will be a show not to be missed. The Queen of Tease is back in the building!)

So now you know who is going to be here, what would you like to see us do with them?

if it's no bother, would you be so good as to send wrap danica in wrapping paper and send her to my gaff ? jolly nice of you old chap. i await your response

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-03-2010 17:10
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I hope this forum gets a mention on your 'special' night, I mean, we know you guys at Elite love us, Jamie! Wink I like my idea for the cake, so I'll be happy to see that happen. Big Grin
30-03-2010 17:14
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Thursday

Vikki wearing something other than a dress would be nice.

Anna doing part of her shift in the shower would be good.

Dionne Daniels doing a, erm, spotlight striptease?

Delta and Hazel in a 2-4-1. Those two work really well together.

Friday

Danica is back! Can't she do her show on a different set? How about Danica as an office babe?

Caty, Mica and Sophia in a 3-4-1.

Well, that's some of the things I wouldn't mind seeing. Smile
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2010 18:29 by Chilly.)
30-03-2010 17:25
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Good lineup .... except Ashley is obviously unavailable. She is another homegrown Elite girl who is already a LEGEND thanks to THAT BUM!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
30-03-2010 17:34
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

So, what happened to the special line up? It looks just like any other recent Elite schedule. bladewave
30-03-2010 18:03
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

also, any chance carmen returning anytime soon ? as she was always one of the best performers on elite it seemed to be a disappointing way to part company

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2010 18:11 by Robot Devil.)
30-03-2010 18:10
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Great news that the birthday celebrations will be held over two daysSmile, I had wondered how you were going to be able to showcase the undoubted talent you have on your books in one day.
I only hope that the telephone and internet systems are up to the job and can cope with the traffic this will causeSurprised.
Hope everyone at Elite has a great time, as I sure as hell willWink
30-03-2010 18:11
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(30-03-2010 18:03 )oopnorth Wrote:  So, what happened to the special line up? It looks just like any other recent Elite schedule. bladewave

At this point I am reminded of that classic Fawlty Towers quote.

To paraphrase slightly "well, what did you expect from an Elite Nights schedule? Herds of Babestation babes sweeping majestically across the Elite alley?"

Wink
30-03-2010 18:25
Hawaiian Brian Offline
Senior Poster

How about an awards ceremony a la Oscars or Razzies to celebrate special effort by the babes in the last 12 months. Some suggestions for categories follow :-

The FLOPStar award ("Floppy") for consistently showing Flange Lurking Outside Panties - sponsored by OfCom.
The POPStar award ("Poppy") for most Peeks Of Pussy - sponsored by Whiskas
The BOGOF award ("Boggy") (Buy One Get One Free) for best Duo - sponsored by Caniston Duo
The GONAD award (Girl On Night And Day) rewarding loyalty above and beyond the call of duty - sponsored by Starbucks.
The NAN award ("Nanny") (Nearly Always Naked) for gettin' em off whenever poss - sponsored by SAGA
The DICSYP award ("Dicky") (Damn I Can See Your Pussy) for most wearing of see-thru knickers (Emily a shoe-in) - sponsored by Industrial- Strength Kleenex

Looking forward to Thursday and Friday Big Laugh
30-03-2010 18:38
Thread Closed