Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Elite TV's 1st Birthday

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV's 1st Birthday
(30-03-2010 18:11 )mucker Wrote:  Great news that the birthday celebrations will be held over two daysSmile, I had wondered how you were going to be able to showcase the undoubted talent you have on your books in one day.
I only hope that the telephone and internet systems are up to the job and can cope with the traffic this will causeSurprised.
Hope everyone at Elite has a great time, as I sure as hell willWink

Being serious, that really is a very good point to make. Too often the stream has crashed, or something has gone wrong which has spoilt a very good night on Elite, so hopefully the guys at Elite are ready and prepared for the amount of calls and hits their sites will be getting over those two days. Fingers crossed everything goes according to plan. [Image: smiley-happy110.gif]
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2010 18:48 by Chilly.)
30-03-2010 18:46
Find all posts by this user
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

(30-03-2010 18:25 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(30-03-2010 18:03 )oopnorth Wrote:  So, what happened to the special line up? It looks just like any other recent Elite schedule. bladewave

At this point I am reminded of that classic Fawlty Towers quote.

To paraphrase slightly "well, what did you expect from an Elite Nights schedule? Herds of Babestation babes sweeping majestically across the Elite alley?"

Wink

What I would expect from a so called special line up is not the standard line up. Danica doing a full night show, Cara doing her first 9pm-11pm slot or a completely new big name signing, none of which looks like happening, instead we're being "treated" to the same roster of girls Elite have had on for the last few months.
30-03-2010 18:58
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

What I would expect from a so called special line up is not the standard line up. Danica doing a full night show, Cara doing her first 9pm-11pm slot or a completely new big name signing, none of which looks like happening, instead we're being "treated" to the same roster of girls Elite have had on for the last few months.
[/quote]

It's not a standard line up. There will be far more girls appearing across the course of the day than normal for a start.

It's a 1st birthday celebration i.e. a celebration of those that have appeared and made the channel what it is over the past 12 months. Why on earth would they look to bring in a new signing to steal the thunder, or most of it, from girls who have worked damn hard over the past year?

That line up is special enough as far as I'm concerned.
30-03-2010 19:09
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

It's fantastic that Danica is back and in her famous 'slot'. Smile

Now if they could 'persuade' Anna to do a 2-4-1 with Danica.

That would make me very happy Wink
30-03-2010 19:11
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-03-2010 19:11 )mrwotzup Wrote:  It's fantastic that Danica is back and in her famous 'slot'.

But will she be flashing her famous 'slot'? Wink I know, I really need to get my head out of the gutter. Big Grin
30-03-2010 19:18
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i just had a check of your line up, and i saw danica is back, so this place will explode friday night.

you balanced your 2 days out well done jamie good job
30-03-2010 19:43
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

(30-03-2010 19:09 )MARCCE Wrote:  
(30-03-2010 18:58 )oopnorth Wrote:  

It's not a standard line up. There will be far more girls appearing across the course of the day than normal for a start.

It's a 1st birthday celebration i.e. a celebration of those that have appeared and made the channel what it is over the past 12 months. Why on earth would they look to bring in a new signing to steal the thunder, or most of it, from girls who have worked damn hard over the past year?

That line up is special enough as far as I'm concerned.
[/quote]

More girls only because they've got another channel to fill. Rolleyes

Well, if it is "a celebration of those that have appeared and made the channel what it is over the past 12 months" it'll be interesting to see if they acknowledge the girls who now work on other channels, i.e. Alexa, Emily, Holly etc. And why no TJ as part of the line up, Elite getting her on nights was one of the big talking points when they first started and she's still at Elite.

It's not special, its just the current roster as far as I'm concerned.
30-03-2010 19:44
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(30-03-2010 19:11 )mrwotzup Wrote:  It's fantastic that Danica is back and in her famous 'slot'. Smile

Now if they could 'persuade' Anna to do a 2-4-1 with Danica.

That would make me very happy Wink

Yes but not just any old 2-4-1 for Elite's 1st Birthday only the best will do , how about Anna and Danica doing a naked shower 2-4-1 Smile , come on Jamie make it happen please .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
30-03-2010 20:01
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(30-03-2010 19:44 )oopnorth Wrote:  It's not special, its just the current roster as far as I'm concerned.

I can only see it being a 'special' two days IF they decide to mix things up, but most guys will just be happy to see their favourite babes on the show. I'm hoping they'll get some of the girls to do things we don't usually get see them do, I mean, it wouldn't take much to see one of the girls on a different set (I think you know who I mean Wink), or simply having their girls do things that have worked well in the past for them.

I see your point though, oopnorth. A daytime girl making her first appearance on the late show would've been great, hell, even a new babe starting would've added to these birthday celebrations. I'm easily pleased though, which means I'm just glad to see Danica doing a three-hour shift. Blush
30-03-2010 20:07
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(30-03-2010 20:07 )Chilly Wrote:  
(30-03-2010 19:44 )oopnorth Wrote:  It's not special, its just the current roster as far as I'm concerned.

I can only see it being a 'special' two days IF they decide to mix things up, but most guys will just be happy to see their favourite babes on the show. I'm hoping they'll get some of the girls to do things we don't usually get see them do, I mean, it wouldn't take much to see one of the girls on a different set (I think you know who I mean Wink), or simply having their girls do things that have worked well in the past for them.

I see your point though, oopnorth. A daytime girl making her first appearance on the late show would've been great, hell, even a new babe starting would've added to these birthday celebrations. I'm easily pleased though, which means I'm just glad to see Danica doing a three-hour shift. Blush

if she turns up , lol,
30-03-2010 20:08
Thread Closed