Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average

Elite TV's 1st Birthday

oopnorth Offline
it's grim

RE: Elite TV's 1st Birthday
(31-03-2010 12:41 )MARCCE Wrote:  Well, to be disappointed about the line up suggests that you have been getting carried away about the possibilities.

My point was in reference to you saying about possibly expecting a "special" line up to contain a new signing. Personally, I would expect a "special" line up to be getting in as many of the current girls as possible and that's what they've done.

And just what kind of acknowledgment is possible to ex babes on a live and interactive show? A live link up to the Bangbabes studio? Presenting Emily with a commemorative lighter? Maybe they will read out a list of thise departed but not forgotten but I can think of better ways of using 60 seconds.

Fact is, people continue to watch the show because of the girls currently there. Over the 2 nights, with 1 or 2 exceptions, almost everybody's favourite will be appearing. That seems like a decent start to me. It now just depends on what is lined up on the nights themselves and that will be the deciding factor as to how "special" the whole thing turns out to be.

Disappointed? nah, I'll be recording Danica just like any other time she's been on. I've made a few posts on this thread, mainly replying to your posts, hardly getting carried away now is it.

What you and I expect from a "special" line up obviously differs and isn't worth debating any further.

I don't know if Emily smokes, so maybe a £50 voucher for the nearest tattoo parlour would please her more.Wink They can acknowledge them anyway they want (or not as the case may be), but if they are gonna be using the mic, a general thankyou shoutout to the babes past and present would take up 5, 10 seconds, can't see a problem with that.

Unless Elite have got a phone line to "Future Babes" thats a statement of the bleeding obvious. As far as the performances are concerned, the Elite girls more often than not perform to a high standard, but thats not and never has been the issue.

Well MARCCE, I don't think we're gonna find any common ground about this, so, make your comebacks about this post and I'm then gonna leave it alone.

oopnorth.
31-03-2010 16:19
Find all posts by this user
rover Offline

If Elite could get Sophia larres to do a one night special, Now that would be a great first birthday treat.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
31-03-2010 16:29
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to Elite TV happy birthday to you. how come Ashley Emma is not on the birthday night specials she is one of the main babes she's got the best bum not just on Elite TV but across the other channels as well. i know Ashley is on to night Saturday and Monday but please please Elite give Ashley a few hours ether on Thursday or Friday night it will make not just me but the other Ashley Emma fans happy. happy birthday.

partly blind derek
31-03-2010 16:30
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(31-03-2010 16:30 )derek purcell28 Wrote:  happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to Elite TV happy birthday to you. how come Ashley Emma is not on the birthday night specials she is one of the main babes she's got the best bum not just on Elite TV but across the other channels as well. i know Ashley is on to night Saturday and Monday but please please Elite give Ashley a few hours ether on Thursday or Friday night it will make not just me but the other Ashley Emma fans happy. happy birthday.

Ashley probably isn't down for that night, because she's worked alot of nights recently, maybe she deserves a little break? You can't expect her to be on every night.

(This post was last modified: 31-03-2010 17:32 by Josh187.)
31-03-2010 16:59
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Ashley has been on a lot over the last few weeks and she does deserves a break I'm not expecting her to work every night. it's a shame she won't be able to a few hours for the birthday night she is on tonight. that's may be she is not the birthday show i understand she needs a break to charge her her body up.

partly blind derek
31-03-2010 17:51
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

Ashley has been working a lot over the last few nights and you are right she does deserve a rest to recharge her batterers and she is on tonight so that's may be another reason why she is not on the birthday show happy. Birthday Elite

partly blind derek
31-03-2010 17:57
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Recharged or not they are a fine pair of batterers...Big Grin

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
31-03-2010 18:01
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

Yeah! Its April the first,
Happy Birthday Elite,
Cheers for a great year and hopefully plenty more to come Smile

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
01-04-2010 03:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

[Image: 2bcwft.gif] [Image: ddeys4.gif] [Image: zkg0og.gif] [Image: grey%5E_%5Eimpact%5E_%5E9%5E_%5E6%5E_%5E...5E_%5E.gif] [Image: zkg0og.gif] [Image: ddeys4.gif] [Image: 2bcwft.gif]
01-04-2010 03:24
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

01-04-2010 06:06
Thread Closed