Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fantasy Village - Weekly Show Reviews 2010

tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Leah Francis - 11th November
[Image: tn_93.jpg]

French Maid
Oh dear this place is a bit of a mess, looks like I'll have to get to work. But why don't you watch me? It'll make it much more fun to tease you as I clean and dust. With my cute french maid's outfit, white hold-ups and cute full-back black panties this outfit is too sexy just for work. Who knows I might get so hot and bothered with my cleaning that I need to take it off.....

"Ooh 'allo!" squeals Leah excitedly as I enter her room. And she keeps the show at that pitch for the next 27 minutes. She's a French maid, so she tries talking to us in French, but, getting a minimal response, drops back to English very quickly. Which is just as well, because trying to concentrate on her talking in French would have been impossible...

She's wearing a typical French maid outfit. A little black cap and little black dress topped off with acres of white frills, and about 27 petticoats from what I can see. She's got on sheer white stockings too, and, as she shows us on a regular basis, panties that are white at the front and sheer black at the back.

She's also got a feather duster, what Ken Dodd might have called a 'tickling stick', which she uses to clean almost everything. Including herself Tongue

She spits into her hand and cleans the camera, licking her fingers expertly afterwards. Then Leah complains about it being very hot and loosens her dress, showing off a nice black and white bra that matches her panties.

Leah cleans everywhere - behind her, bending over, down the side of the bed, bending over, and just generally, bending over. Showing off her bum seems to be a theme with Leah, and who's complaining? Smile

The dress gets pushed down to her waist, revealing a nice bit of midriff, and more cleaning continues. Leah thinks she's a bit dirty, so proceeds to clean her panties by spanking dust off her bum and rubbing the feather duster across her gusset. Not sure that's getting them any cleaner, Leah!

The dress is a bit distracting, the audience says, and Leah decides that rather than doing the obvious, she'll "unleash something else distracting" and takes her bra off. She gets close into the camera and massages her breasts in extreme closeup. On being that they're not very clean, she proceeds to lick her nipples clean, then tickles them with the feather duster. Ooh la la!

Leah thinks there's somewhere she's forgotten to clean. After a few guesses, we realise she means the inside of her panties. So she slips a couple of fingers in her mouth to wet them, then slips them down the inside of her panties to clean down there. The mind truly starts working overtime. Tongue

The frilly apron comes off, quickly followed by the dress, leaving Leah in stockings, panties and frilly white petticoats. At the audience request, she slips out of the petticoats, showing off her shapely legs. And her bum Smile

More boob and bum closeups follow, before Leah proves that the inside of her panties are clean as well (ask no questions, if you were there you'll know what I mean, and if you weren't - next time!) to finish the show.

A very full-on show from Leah (not really a surprise), but very interactive and very very sexy too.
12-11-2010 18:26
Find all posts by this user
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Milly Hedgeland - 13th November
[Image: tn_32.jpg]

First time model
This Saturday you're going to be the photographer and I'm going to be your model. You get to choose what I wear and how I pose for you. I'll start in an evening dress, lingerie and stockings but I'll also have lots of other outfits, uniforms, stockings, pantyhose, socks and lingerie for you to choose from. As it's my first time i'm very shy, but it's your job as the photographer to bring me out of my shell and coax out my naughty side.....

Milly's lying on the bed when we go into her room, and says hello to everyone with a big smile.

She was wearing something that might have qualified as a dress (looked more like a full-length slip to me, but no complaints Smile ), and some black lingerie with white polka dots, black sheer stockings and suspenders.

Milly's very nervous because it's her first photoshoot. She's not sure if she wants to do nude work, but seems to be willing to be persuaded Smile She starts off with a few cleavagey (is that a word? it is now!) poses before being talked out of her dress (to be honest, didn't take much encouragement!).

"I'm not sure I've got the body to be a model," Milly says before showing us her fine, fine bum. Er... we think you have, Milly Tongue

Milly's not sure about going topless, but her nipples seem to want to escape her bra, so she's easily persuaded to take it off. She starts with a bit of implied topless (that's handbra to you!) but agrees to go fully topless. Damn Tongue

She tells us we can't look, and then gets changed into a different set of lingerie. Obviously, we don't look as she takes her panties off and puts on a tiny turqouise thong and matching bra. Obviously Wink

Milly wonders if she could try nude modelling, if it won't make us uncomfortable. We'll cope, I think. She slips the lingerie off, and, well, she doesn't seem very shy any more... Tongue

All too soon, the shoot is over. We promise Milly that the photos won't get uploaded anywhere, and she wants to know if she can do another shoot for us. We'll let you know Milly... Big Grin
14-11-2010 11:43
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Rolleyes RE: Sammie Pennington - 21st October
Can anyone answer me a question about Sammie's Show please - did she go properly topless, i.e. boobs out with no strategic covering up with her hands etc.? bladewave Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2010 22:41 by stueyboy.)
14-11-2010 22:38
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: Sammie Pennington - 21st October
Stuey, she did go fully topless, yes.
14-11-2010 22:54
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sammie Pennington - 21st October
(14-11-2010 22:38 )stueyboy Wrote:  Can anyone answer me a question about Sammie's Show please - did she go properly topless, i.e. boobs out with no strategic covering up with her hands etc.? bladewave Thank you.

and Sammie's got another show Tuesday (16th) at 22.00 GMT , followed by a show with Nikki Lee at 23.00GMT

come and enjoySmile
15-11-2010 20:45
superpetemac Offline
Senior Poster

RE: GlamourStarsLive - Weekly Show Reviews
i have booked the hannah claydon show, does the show just come on at the start time if you have paid?
15-11-2010 22:07
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: GlamourStarsLive - Weekly Show Reviews
(15-11-2010 22:07 )superpetemac Wrote:  i have booked the hannah claydon show, does the show just come on at the start time if you have paid?

Go to the What's On page. Where it says "PAID" (where it used to say "Buy Ticket") under the show description, it will change to "Show". Click that button, and you'll get a pop-up with the show video feed.

Make sure you've got the latest Flash player installed to save you some heartache later.

And welcome aboard Smile
15-11-2010 22:10
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

Hannah Claydon - 15th November
[Image: tn_28.jpg]

Pantyhose Princess
As well as stockings, I also love wearing a gorgeous pair of tights, so tonight i'm going to be doing just that! i'm going to wear a sheer pair on barely black pantyhose, with teasing control-top. Of course, i'm going to take some coaxing out of my outfit,a sexy red evening dress with matching long satin gloves, first! Come pursuade me to slowly remove each layer for you, and show off those tights in all their glory! xxx

So here's the question: do we want Hannah to take off the gloves? Before I go any further, I better tell you what she's wearing. A full-length evening gown, red satin, which the gloves match. She looks stunning, especially as it's cut very low in front Tongue

Hannah gives us a twirl to show off her dress. It's cut quite low at the back and her bra is very visible. After some discussion and a little audience participation, Hannah agrees to take the bra off out from under the dress.

At this point, the question of the gloves is raised, and overwhelmingly, the response is to keep them on, so she does so, instead lifting her dress to show off a black pair of high heels, black sheer tights and the panties beneath.

As ever with Hannah, audience participation is very important, and she's very happy to fulfill our requests as long as they fit with the overall teasy nature of her show. Cleavage is requested, close up cleavage is given.

Then Hannah turns away from us and lets us watch her unclip her bra. She pushes the straps down and then expertly fishes it out of the front of her dress. Then amazing cleavage braless in the dress is presented to camera, with a look right down her top as well. Tongue

Hannah wonders if we're all willing her to have an accident and fall out of her dress. Er, no, of course not Hannah! Wink

Another request is made - can Hannah lift the dress right up so that we can see the underside of her boobs. Yes, she can, and she's more than happy to do so. Wowzers! Tongue

Next, it's time for the dress to be untied (yes, it ties!) and then slipped down. But Hannah, being the queen of tease that she is, keeps herself covered for a few minutes more. In fact, she slips the dress right off before turning back around. Even then, another request is fulfilled - Hannah removes the shoes and tights, and she does this without revealling her breasts yet.

Someone wonders if it's all coming off and it's going to be a nude show? Hannah's in a naughty mood - she pushes her sheer panties down and shows off her bum, before turning back to the camera and finishing the show by finally (and still teasingly) revealling her breasts, and ending in just gloves and panties Big Grin

A wonderfully teasy show from Hannah once again, and, as I said above, Hannah was very responsive (as she always is) to requests from the audience.
15-11-2010 23:56
superpetemac Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Hannah Claydon - 15th November
great show really enjoyed it if you know what i mean,

does candice ever do scheduled shows? i had my pic with her at the weekend and i cant take my mind off her
16-11-2010 00:43
tricycle Offline
Glamour Stars Live

RE: Hannah Claydon - 15th November
(16-11-2010 00:43 )superpetemac Wrote:  does candice ever do scheduled shows?

Candice has done a couple of shows in the past, but I haven't seen her online in quite a while.
16-11-2010 18:46
Thread Closed 

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks